Vasectomy: $400. Speechless look on her face: priceless.

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Vicissitude
Professional Bastard

Post by Vicissitude »

That is the most metal thing I have ever read. High Five!
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Ayanami wrote:You don't think 4 months is a long period of time? And I can't believe people think it was right of him to not tell her of his vasectomy when she said she was pregnant. What the hell, what good came out of this situation when he withheld that info? What ever. I am obviously alone here. As far as I am concerned both of these individuals are fucked up. The woman obviously has issues, and so does this guy, he is no saint.

I mean come on, he blatantly calls american girls stupid with the last little gem of a sentence. No one is offended by this?
Agreed. But really and truely I think most females find themselves in bad situations and don't get themselves out of it. So in a way they are kind of "stupid".
"Context is for Kings"
Fuji Nagase
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Fuji Nagase »

i think both sides are idiots. while he tries to prove what manipulative bitches american women are, he proves the same for men.

but yeah... pwned.

"The wind whispered,and the world began to change."
nightofchaos
Don't mind me, I'm a dumbass.

Post by nightofchaos »

Fuji Nagase wrote:i think both sides are idiots. while he tries to prove what manipulative bitches american women are, he proves the same for men.

but yeah... pwned.
I want those in my orgie. And I want fries too, no one must miss what Is about to happen. When kool-aid falls into the supply. What supply? Does it really matter, question reality, all realities there's a girl I want manipulating the whole thing. She must take a break, or she'll begin to get god-complex, though I think she already has that. She's included to see what's about to happen from whatever perspective she so choses.

PS There's a possibility, a very small and insignificant possibility that it's all in her head, and she's not really running the show. BUT don't you freaking dare tell her that, or she'll go lose on you with the power of a god.
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

ignoring the most recent post... i can say i dont blame the guy and i appluad him for covering his ass... a vasectomy is not something that you would have to disclose in a noncommital relationship... especially when they were using condoms the whole time... there is no way possible the man is a dick for that reason alone... he only becomes a dick by reason of his execution and information dissemination... it's not like he didn't give the girl options or chances.. yes abortion isn't an option to everyone, however he was fully prepared to help with a kid THAT WASN'T EVEN HIS had the bitch just been upfront about it... damn i didn't realize we had so many [insert macho male chauvanist term for people sensitive to the "plight of women" here] on theses boards.. seems to me that he was out for one thing, she was out for one thing, but only he covered his ass... that's HER BAD...
Bow to Golbez
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

nightofchaos wrote: I want those in my orgie. And I want fries too, no one must miss what Is about to happen. When kool-aid falls into the supply. What supply? Does it really matter, question reality, all realities there's a girl I want manipulating the whole thing. She must take a break, or she'll begin to get god-complex, though I think she already has that. She's included to see what's about to happen from whatever perspective she so choses.

PS There's a possibility, a very small and insignificant possibility that it's all in her head, and she's not really running the show. BUT don't you freaking dare tell her that, or she'll go lose on you with the power of a god.
ImageImage
Fuji Nagase
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Fuji Nagase »

the man isnt an idiot because he kept it a secrete , i thought i was hilarious actually. just how he unnecessarily said all those things and all that. i dont think he needed to tell her that he had a vasectomy until she said she was preg. even then he could have waited a few, but he took so long, i started to feel bad for this girl. this stupid, manipulative bitch. so if he made me feel bad for her, then he is an ass.

"The wind whispered,and the world began to change."
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

whoever liked this will love this. back story. this guy found out his gf was cheating on him (and was apparenlty preggers) so he told her he was going to sing a song to her in some public place and he got hundreds of people to come. only instead he told her he was breaking up with her and that he slept with her roommate. check and roommate

http://collegehumor.com/video:1742502

he got everyone to come through a facebook group (she apparently doesnt do facebook :?)
http://meredith.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2233487356
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Her comebacks blew chunks but people are easily pleased by the "small dick" card. My 12 year old sister says better shit then that.

But that guys Charisma is through the roof for getting all those people and the singers.