chickens and cougars and milfs, oh my!

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

Ah the hell with it... gimme a toothless 70 year old.... yummy!
Bow to Golbez
ddem1
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by ddem1 »

Sortep wrote:Ah the hell with it... gimme a toothless 70 year old.... yummy!
Heavy Metal !!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

Im sure Yoda would be up for it
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Finito wrote:
Im sure Yoda would be up for it
"FEEEEeeel the force"

"Sleep in the wet spot I won't."
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Oh yes, I know what it means to find the attention of the younger crowd(not that I try)...Sure it's cute, & sometimes flattering, but as Psi has said, you really do have to be careful of what you're getting yourself into. It's true that age is just a number & by no means, should be a reason for you to hinder yourself from experiences (not saying go out & hump on every 14 year old you see, boys!). However, exceptions can & will be made, but it should be done of common sense as well as emotion (for those of you that are capable of such).

Generally, it's a good practice to keep away from jail bait. Tempting as they may be for some of you, that's exactly what they are...temptation. Remember what all that lovely boobytrapped treasure did to idiots in the Indiana Jones flicks, lol!!. Being a female, I can speak from experience in knowing how shitty, young females can be...when I was 14 til about 21, most of us gals were chasing older men....usually in their late 20's-mid 40's. Most of these gals wanted them for superficial reasons or just power trips ("i 'own' a 32 year old haha"), some even had shitty schemes in mind (i.e.-Breaking up families or ratting them out for being w/someone underage, if they didn't do what they wanted). I quickly became aware of quite some nasty schemes & I'm sure that had a stake in my dislike of those of my gender, generally.

Anyway, point being--think long & hard about those young ones before you go whipping shit out of your pants. You could easily bite off alot more than you want to chew as you really do have to wonder -why- they're making such a fuss to get your attention. As much as you'd like to believe you're just irresistable, it may just flat out be that you're fuckin gullible lol!

Maturity DOES play a key role as at such young ages one isn't usually emotionally stable enough to handle being told that you're not interested in them anymore, etc. This can illicit some ugly reactions from crushed teeny bopper egos. Hell, adults still don't have a great grasp emotionally, but at least there's something to be said for having a bit more time for experiencing & starting to understand those things.

angi wrote:I will say this though, the majority of the time, the age difference between us never comes up. The times it does come up is when there are things that I have gone through and know how to handle and I let him know what needs to be done. Of course, he thinks he knows what he is doing and does his thing anyway. Then what I said will happen, happens. Part of that is age because we all have to go through these little life lessons and learn things ourselves. So age gaps will show sometimes when one person hasn't experienced things the other person has. It could also be that male thing :lol:
Finally, someone in my age bracket :lol:

I have had the same experience myself w/my younger SO's in the past. This is one of a few examples of how you may run into differences when it comes to younger SO's or flings..But then again, I'm not exactly interested by some boring ass, self absorbed older guy who thinks he's 'mature' (but really isn't) & in good standing in society, only cares about his ownership of his career, material worth, etc & can't have any fun in life. Bleah, so it's fun trying to filter out the good catches that are smack dab in between.

I'm w/Psi & Brainpiercing tho overall. Personally, I register 'maturity' as a personalized measure of experience, open mindedness, realization & acceptance.

My inner child is one of my best friends. I will always be a direct reflection of that, but in some sense, i think the open acceptance of that side of one's self, is a direct measure of how they've matured. Most people outwardly repress that part of themself of fear for how they will be perceived. When you stop living for the perceptions of your peers & start living truly for the well being of yourself & those you care about, you've matured beyond being a selfish 'child' so to speak. Similarly, when you accept that you don't know everything & that there's so much you have to learn in life, I think that pays hommage to maturity as well.

...& yes, older chicks are sexually FTW :twisted: Er
psi29a wrote:"Sleep in the wet spot I won't."
Quoted for Truth!

:whip:
"Your father sucks the flaking cocks of lepers in the lowest circle of HELL!!!"

..."Does he swallow?" ~Hellblazer

"Imagination is intelligence with an erection"~Victor Hugo

"Life is a disease...Sexually transmitted & fatal"~Neil Gaiman
angi
imanewbie

Post by angi »

Guys can be ultra stupid with young women. Yeah, that 17 year old chasing you so hard? She wants something and it isn't your soopah sex skillz ;)

Oh well, cool post, agree with it 100%
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Did we ever figure out what cougars are?
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
swallow
notanewb

Post by swallow »

Isn't that just any sort of older woman who happens to be a man-eater and wears a lot of gold bling?

But seriously going by this thread, men are just pigs. If I ever found out a boyfriend had been seeing a 16 year old before me, their ass would be so dumped. I feel old all of a sudden...
Procrastination at its finest.
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

I dont know about the other guys, but most girls under 20 annoy the hell out of me.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

Before September 1st I could've said my opinion of women under twenty, but this right has been removed. In regards to age group stuff yada yada, I think it's more or less case specific with some generalities. For example my wardon (girlfriend) is 30 whereas I am 25. It's not that I'm mature, or she's immature (because all women are at least, at least, once a month- there I said it) it's more who gets along or shares similiar interests, as well as the whole physical thing. Because after you get past the honeymoon phase (a year or two) it's basically how good of a friendship you develop that determines what's going to happen. Unless of course you're mormon and can just acquire another up to and including 4 (nice).

By the by, they say the older the wine the better it tastes. Let's not forget that eventually wine turns to vinegar! FTW
Bow to Golbez
swallow
notanewb

Post by swallow »

I'll kick you in the 'nads. You can guess what for.
Procrastination at its finest.
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Hahaaa!

Yes, fine wine does become vinegar eventually. But interestingly enough, many men don't even make it to the wine stage but somehow manage to skip straight ahead to vinegar, at a relatively 'young' age. Funny thing :kekeke:

For the record, I've had a few SO's younger than me where we've shared similar interests & things were great as far as the physical aspects of it all. (Some cases, we were very close friends beforehand, so friendship wasn't an issue either). BUT, if you meet someone w/the same likes/dislikes & is great in the sack, it in no way makes up for any lack of emotional & or, spiritual connection.

For all intents & purposes, the physicality & shared interests make up a very small portion of the 'relationship pie'. They are the novelty factor & of course, wash out very easily. If you go into something on those two alone, you'd better not be investing much into it, because it won't last long on the basis of having little substance. Great stuff for flings, but not long lasting relationships (then again, I don't see many people 'truly' looking for anything w/lasting potential nowadays anyway). Still, I find it amusing that people are so 'shocked' when shit goes sideways after 4 months "But the sex was great & we liked the same tv shows! we were perfectly compatible *sobwails*!" fuckin daft :roll: lol.

...not to say that any of this is the case w/you & your current SO, Sortep, just speaking in general terms, on the topic :D
swallow wrote:But seriously going by this thread, men are just pigs. If I ever found out a boyfriend had been seeing a 16 year old before me, their ass would be so dumped. I feel old all of a sudden...
YOU feel old? pfft...try turning 29 in a few days :OWTH:

Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

Swallow my nads created the grand canyon. They are the rock upon which the church is founded. (j/k)

Damn Starlore, you're old too. Maybe you and the warden can hang out, drink brandy and play bridge, while I do manly things like finding the highest point humanly possible to urinate off of.

Thoughtless sack action can be good,but it gets old after a while. That's how I know I'm getting old. I used to go out with friends and shout the mating call "Bitches coooooooooooooooome!" Now I go out with friends and drink dr. pepper so I can drive everyonehome. I know shit can go daft and I know I bicker with the wardon almost every day. But if it wasn't for my hatred of the marital instituion, I would've proposed by now. I just figure we can live in sin till one of us dies. *shrugs*

I'm happy with my lil ole lady, she has ultimate patience (which is neccesary) and she's not even nearbye enough to read this so you know I speak truth.
Bow to Golbez
angi
imanewbie

Post by angi »

Gaiseric wrote:Did we ever figure out what cougars are?
Cougars are women who are a bit older who like to chase younger men. I think it reserved for 35-40 or older set.

Like Stiffler's mom in American Pie. She is a MILF and a cougar.
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Any reason for the name 'cougar'? Cause I prefer puma.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Or chupathingy.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

Chupacabra!
Bow to Golbez
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Sortep wrote:Chupacabra!
Granted

As for finding that highest point possible to urinate off of...I'll do your gender one more favor & give you an answer, but only in hopes that you vinegary bastards will do it...Try the Himalayas, but wait til winter. Then instead of worrying about pissing in the wind (blizzard) it'll just freeze on exit...hopefully pelting you bastards w/a shower of dooming piss flechettes :twisted: er....j/k

Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

Starlore someday you'll make a man a fine wife with your homey ways, cooking, weaving, and lip service. Your family should recieve an excellent dowry. j/k :twisted:
Bow to Golbez
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

When Spore comes out, I'm going to try to make that monster...

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
ZoddsNo1Fan
This is my new home

Post by ZoddsNo1Fan »

lmao, i want a girlfriend whos 5 years older than me
MonkWren
notanewb

Post by MonkWren »

[quote=Starlore]For all intents & purposes, the physicality & shared interests make up a very small portion of the 'relationship pie'. They are the novelty factor & of course, wash out very easily. If you go into something on those two alone, you'd better not be investing much into it, because it won't last long on the basis of having little substance. Great stuff for flings, but not long lasting relationships (then again, I don't see many people 'truly' looking for anything w/lasting potential nowadays anyway). Still, I find it amusing that people are so 'shocked' when shit goes sideways after 4 months "But the sex was great & we liked the same tv shows! we were perfectly compatible *sobwails*!" fuckin daft :roll: lol.[/quote]

Quoted for Truth. My girlfriend and I have almost nothing in common (I'm a geek/former goth) and she's a liberal suburban white girl. We generally avoid listening to music together, for some reason. ;)

And despite our differences, I can't imagine being with anyone else and having a meaningful relationship.