chickens and cougars and milfs, oh my!

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

angi
imanewbie

chickens and cougars and milfs, oh my!

Post by angi »

By some kid who looked no more than 18 and more likely 16/17.

I'm like thinking, I could almost be your mother kiddo.

Is it flattering, embarassing or just plain weird? My boyfriend is 5 years my junior and most people think he is older than I am.

Anyone have this problem perhaps in reverse? You guys get the cougar action? This is the only remotely boy forum I go to.
Last edited by angi on Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

What is it with women? "I look too old, look at those creases, I need to pay 100$ a month on facecare....." (Not that any woman would ever SAY that. They just do.

But when it happens that someone likes them who is obviously much younger then you think "Ew, what, why is he hitting on me?"

Face it, you seem to look younger than you are, or you are otherwise attractive to younger men. Why not be happy about it?

In addition: If you haven't already, post your pic in the Mugshots thread! Then we'll all tell you whether you're hot or not.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Or he just heard the rumor about older women giving amazing head.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

29 is old?

Well there arent many users on the forum who are around 29. So we cant know how it feels, and women hitting on a man makes it even more rare, unless its from a total slut.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Finito wrote:29 is old?
Not really, I don't think so.
ddem1
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by ddem1 »

Finito wrote:and women hitting on a man makes it even more rare, unless its from a total slut.
Unless the man is a stud machine :headbang:
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

I'm so down with cougar trim. :P
Nothing wrong with hitting on older women as you put it.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

My wife is almost 2 years older than me. :P
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Older women don't necessarily give amazing head. But they usually DO know that they want sex when they want sex. Which does away with all the terrible hassle (getting them drunk, etc.) involved with having sex with younger women. Excluding 16 year olds who can't wait.
Brainpiercing
Shalabala
imanewbie

Post by Shalabala »

Finito wrote:.. and women hitting on a man makes it even more rare, unless its from a total slut.
What? Man, I must meet a lot of sluts then.

8)
carbon based lifeform
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Terrible thread.
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

I have nothing to contribute other than that if you're old and the prospect is young (yet legal) charge! I know when I'm 30, I will poach the 20+26 market, if I'm not still on lockdown.
Bow to Golbez
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

I've dated older. :P Yes, they have more experience in the sack, at least from my own empirical evidence.

Take it in good fun, until they are _really_ older than 18. Then use 'em for all they are worth. :twisted:

Older women rock. However, there is a caveat. If the younger isn't a mature person, then typically means that the older is also not as mature. Maturity hits people in different ages and I find that even if the 'older' woman is interested in you, she may be less mature than you bargained for.

So, be careful.
Last edited by psi29a on Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EvilDmitri
Mastered PM

Post by EvilDmitri »

Shalabala wrote:
Finito wrote:.. and women hitting on a man makes it even more rare, unless its from a total slut.
What? Man, I must meet a lot of sluts then.

8)
What was your gay percentage again? :P
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

psi29a wrote: Maturity hits people in different ages and I find that even if the 'older' woman is interested in you, she may be less mature than you bargained for.
Maturity is totally independant of age. Trust me, I'm 27 now, I've been waiting for it for ages. Didn't reach me yet, though.
Brainpiercing
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Brainpiercing wrote:
psi29a wrote: Maturity hits people in different ages and I find that even if the 'older' woman is interested in you, she may be less mature than you bargained for.
Maturity is totally independant of age. Trust me, I'm 27 now, I've been waiting for it for ages. Didn't reach me yet, though.
While I agree with you on the maturity being totally independent of age, I don't think we are on the same page as to what maturity is when applied to a human being (not securities and mutual funds).

However, I have found that in dating older women, there are some (not all) that are... lacking in some way, either emotionally and/or mentally (e.g. common sense).

There typically a stark different between how you acted when you where 13 and how you act now. That is maturity. You realize that there is more in the world around you aside from your parent's house and security. You have to provide for your own security, and more importantly, you have to provide security for those you care about, your SO, your spouse, and your children.

You probably won't read this in dictionary.com, but when you stop living only for yourself, that is maturity.
angi
imanewbie

Post by angi »

Brainpiercing wrote: But when it happens that someone likes them who is obviously much younger then you think "Ew, what, why is he hitting on me?"

Face it, you seem to look younger than you are, or you are otherwise attractive to younger men. Why not be happy about it?
Oh no, you've mistaken my post. I don't think it is eww, I think it is cute. Just a bit shocking when I am pushing the big ol 3-0. I told my SO and he laughed and said "told you so." Although, even if I were single, I wouldn't be down with the jailbait, kwim?

I think girls hit on guys more often, especially in the younger set and DEFINITELY at clubs. Do guys really think a chick is slutty if she is like, hay wanna go catch a movie sometime?
angi
imanewbie

Post by angi »

psi29a wrote: However, I have found that in dating older women, there are some (not all) that are... lacking in some way, either emotionally and/or mentally (e.g. common sense).
This is very true when you are dealing with people in general. Most 25 year olds aren't in the same place as most 35 year olds.

I met my SO when I was 28 and he was 23. I had no idea he was that young. I assumed he was at least 25 and probably 26. He is much more mature than most people his age and I just assumed he was in my age range (25-32.) Turns out he wasn't. Sometimes I feel as if I am not my age because I am in no rush to have kids, get married, drive a fancy pants car or all of those things my friends are doing (especially the kids thing, once people have kids, they disappear.) I feel I am still working up to it, getting settled career wise and getting the retirement plans in order. I've never wanted kids though. I do want a house though! (mission impossible in socal) If anything though, he is the one who has caught up to me as he is very mature for his age. But we're both still wanting the ps3, go figure :lol:

I will say this though, the majority of the time, the age difference between us never comes up. The times it does come up is when there are things that I have gone through and know how to handle and I let him know what needs to be done. Of course, he thinks he knows what he is doing and does his thing anyway. Then what I said will happen, happens. Part of that is age because we all have to go through these little life lessons and learn things ourselves. So age gaps will show sometimes when one person hasn't experienced things the other person has. It could also be that male thing :lol:

I posted the thread originally because I thought it was kind of funny. Also, with all this milf love lately, I was wondering if the cougar action was hot too since most of you are around 23....plus, I just wanted to make a topic!
You probably won't read this in dictionary.com, but when you stop living only for yourself, that is maturity.
Agreed!
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Well, you can have mature views, but it's all no use if you don't live responsibly. I'm about as irresponsible as you can get, except to the students I take care of in my part time (now inactive) job.

The irritating thing is: I hang around with a lot of 20-year olds at the moment, and I don't have even a BIT of a social advantage over them. :evil:

Well, I won't deny myself hanging out with fun people, especially since lots of people my age start getting boring - doing the responsible things.
Brainpiercing
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

psi29a wrote: You probably won't read this in dictionary.com, but when you stop living only for yourself, that is maturity.
Wow....that's actually a great statement PSI....considering where I'm at on my path I cannot agree or disagree on that.

I would think that one should live his life for himself to find himself and ultimately eleviate himself from the continous birth cycle on this Earth and proceed to the afterlife.

However if you live for others, you will stay here but have an infinite amount of lives to live (well as long as man doesn't make the planet crumble under their feet) for the other people and you can gradually make the world a better place. Considering you can grasp your previous thoughts either through the transition or somehow re-locate them after your next birth.

So one good one bad reason but since only one of each they negate each other and so...that just leaves the statement. Awesome. You have given me a new quandry to ponder over and find the solution for! Thanks PSI! ^_^

P.S. And when I went to clubs when I was like 18-19 using my older bro's ID I was getting hit on left and right by women who could have been my mommy. Of course I couldn't pass up doing the classic anime thing "Puff Puff Puff" and the good "MOmmmmmmmyyyyy!!!" thing where I smash my face against their breasts. ^_^ But after that I said thanks for the funny moment and left. After I got them to buy me more alcohol cuz I told them when I'm very drunk I'm like a stallion! Good times....But yea, that's the only place a woman has ever noticeablly hit on me.
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

TheDrizzit's Sig wrote:That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
quoted for truth :P
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

^_^
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

wait what the hell is cougar action?
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

29 is old? Damn :(
Well, last year I've dated a 16-yo. She was pretty, funny, and a great company. But the vision you have in life is just too damn different...isn't the same thing. I was looking for one kind of relationship, she was looking for another one. So, it was only a 4 months affair.
Being a man usually means I'm used to date younger girls, but I have nothing against older women. Heck, I once hitted a 40-yo (who looked 30, btw). I don't care, as long as the woman is interesting for me...