You know you've read too much berserk when...

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Is this too dumb of a thread to let live?

yes
10%
yes, please call MrFelony's Probation Officer and have him locked up
22%
No, let the people spam away.
68%

Total votes: 209

Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

TheDrizzit wrote:Well if you originally DIDN'T know German I could see how it would be special. Just like if I learned Japanese i would probably never speak English again.
But then it could be every other not so known language but this sounds like german would be something special. :P
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Yeah German isnt a language that has anything special to it.. Right Necro :lol:

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

You should try yupik, it a language that only Alaska Natives can master :twisted: :roll:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

Now that would be something...I wonder if they have a Complete idiotss guide to Yupik...hmmm....
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
Fuji Nagase
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Fuji Nagase »

well, heres the story u crazy retards,

my friend in germany was talking to me, and it just so happend she asked if i wanted anything translated. the first thing i said was " how do i say, i love berserk so much, id kill u for the next chapter?". it wasnt anything special, or at all trying to show off. because, no, i DONT know german. i have actually been taking japanese for a few years, if anything. but since i am so bad at learning kanji, its hard to get anywhere. so there. german is funny. and i figure if i spent time ( a long time) learning how to say these german phrases as correctly as i possible could, just so i could say it to someone from germany, on the off chance i'd ever meet them, much less the fact that they might not even know what berserk is, so they'd know i love berserk so much i'd kill them for the next chapter,...... i know i might have read a wee bit too much berserk.

"The wind whispered,and the world began to change."
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

well damn that just makes me want to say it in greek now... a thread... how many different languages can we get up saying the phrase "i love berserk so much i'll kill a muthafucka for the next chapter"

yes i read too much berserk
Bow to Golbez
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

i almost regret making this thread hehe. i didn't expect people to keep posting in it lol
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Fuji Nagase wrote:well, heres the story u crazy retards,

my friend in germany was talking to me, and it just so happend she asked if i wanted anything translated. the first thing i said was " how do i say, i love berserk so much, id kill u for the next chapter?". it wasnt anything special, or at all trying to show off. because, no, i DONT know german. i have actually been taking japanese for a few years, if anything. but since i am so bad at learning kanji, its hard to get anywhere. so there. german is funny. and i figure if i spent time ( a long time) learning how to say these german phrases as correctly as i possible could, just so i could say it to someone from germany, on the off chance i'd ever meet them, much less the fact that they might not even know what berserk is, so they'd know i love berserk so much i'd kill them for the next chapter,...... i know i might have read a wee bit too much berserk.
Ahh now i understand :D
And Felony, I think you opened up Pandoras box with this thread :twisted:

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I take money from the people I kill to buy Berserk.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

You know you read too much berserk, when the next time you shit the 'shit' forms the sacrificial brand :&~~
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

When you kill a guy that looks like griffith.
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

You know you've read too much Berserk when you get bitten by a snake and then grab it and bite its head off, skin it, drink its blood, and then chew its flesh. ^_^ Hasn't happened yet to me, but since I've seen Guts do it if I ever get bit then I will most likely do that.
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Fuji Nagase wrote:and i figure if i spent time ( a long time) learning how to say these german phrases as correctly as i possible could, just so i could say it to someone from germany, on the off chance i'd ever meet them, much less the fact that they might not even know what berserk is
Maybe you should start checking peoples location data, start with mine. :P

And I would kill "motherfuckers" even without the temptation of Berserk.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Necromancer wrote:Maybe you should start checking peoples location data, start with mine. :P
I don't quite get why.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Fuji Nagase

Post by Fuji Nagase »

hes from germany, stupid!

but one of the big reasons i joined this whole forum was this thread. it's really quite good.

u are going to cosplay as caska anyway..even though shes all fucked up now..AGHH!! >_< i hate regressed caska!! but old caska is fucking awsome.. so yeah.. too much.. berserk.

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Fuji Nagase wrote:hes from germany, stupid!
No, what I don't get is why you can't use German just because he lives in Germany. I personally don't give two shits what language is typed as long as there's some English explanation for it.

Fuji Nagase

Post by Fuji Nagase »

oh yes, i agree with that.

donny
imanewbie

Post by donny »

Well, here is the phrase in another language (Serbian):
"Toliko volim Berserk da ću da ubijem nekog za sledeće poglavlje"
(read something like :Tolikho volim Berserk dah ciu dah ubiyem nekhogh zah sledecie poglavlyie)

Now you've read too much Berserk if you are even thinking of learning this phrase ;)

My brother is biting people at school who don't wanna read/watch Berserk... he read too much Berserk ;)
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

When you dress up like Gats for Halloween.
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

"Eu mataria pelo próximo capítulo de Berserk"

Portuguese ;)
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

you know you have read to much berserk when you check the internet every day for releases, even though you know there aren't any. :evil:
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Sandman wrote:you know you have read to much berserk when you check the internet every day for releases, even though you know there aren't any. :evil:
Did you steal/take that from the Newbie thread? :D
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Ya just changed the wording :oops: I guess I should have quoted you or something :twisted:

Didnt mean to steal your thunder 8)
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Sandman wrote:Ya just changed the wording :oops: I guess I should have quoted you or something :twisted:

Didnt mean to steal your thunder 8)
I don't mind though, I just asked out of curiosity.
evilester_me
This is my new home

Post by evilester_me »

donny wrote: My brother is biting people at school who don't wanna read/watch Berserk... he read too much Berserk ;)
How old is he? Some people might not be mature enough to handle Berserk.
:wink: