for anybody that reads GTO

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

nobody1898
imanewbie

for anybody that reads GTO

Post by nobody1898 »

my volume 1 pg 88 is yellow and not translated, does anybody have a good version? if so could you hook me up or show me where?
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

buy it... tokyo pop has a good translation on it, and there is like 20 volumes out right now. I own about 12 of them and read the rest from my friends... Somtime you have to support these guys by buying their shit sometimes. These noobs really never learn that your first few posts should never be to ask where to find something...
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

They will read the FAQ and guides or they will burn in the fiery embrace of the Interstice.

There can be no other way.

Nobody1898: You will go here http://www.evil-genius.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=446

Read it, Learn it, Live it. I have spoken.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

And who exactly are you? :wink:
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Indeed what Southpaw said.

It's yellow because I pissed on it! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Note that I have the capability to move this to the Interstice. If it's licensed material you're looking for, buy it. For now, I'm locking this. Next time, I probably won't be so lenient.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am