Just Me Luck !!!!

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

joenaz789
imanewbie

Just Me Luck !!!!

Post by joenaz789 »

I finished all my exams and now finnally have time to read the anime source 41 - 43 but since its been licensed they've taken it off !!!!

EG PLEASE do 41 - 43 , i heard that theirs was POORLY DONE anyway so even ppl who have read those will still want you to do yours before doin Chapter 46 !!

I know u guys must be busy but pls do it soon !!

CHEERS for all the great work - KEEP IT UP !!

- Joe -
'Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Nd I Pray To The Lord My Soul He Do Keep, But If I Should Die Before I Wake I Pray To The Lord My Sould He Do Take
Restricted18
imanewbie

Post by Restricted18 »

Will the fact that it's been taken off anime source, raise the priority of chapters 41-43 ? :P
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Re: Just Me Luck !!!!

Post by Eldo »

joenaz789 wrote:EG PLEASE do 41 - 43 , i heard that theirs was POORLY DONE anyway so even ppl who have read those will still want you to do yours before doin Chapter 46 !!
Didn't you start a similar thread before?

I don't see anything wrong with the anime source's translation. After all, it is the same manga and the translation should be the same, maybe a few changes here and there...

EG's release would be better, because it will ensure a higher quality of the scans and editing, and also the sentence structure should flow smoother and be more coherent.

A FMA chapter's around 40+ pages. So to release the 3 chapters, EG will have to edit 120+ pages, and you can imagine that's gonna take a long time. All I have to say is, have patience, and have faith. :wink:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Elohir
imanewbie

Post by Elohir »

At least would be nice to translate them before the release of chap 46.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Don't get your hopes up. I have no power over when it gets done. I just wait for my part of the assignment. However, if Oro asked me to QC all three at once, I'd cry. I mean, I'd do it, but I'd still cry. Let's see, 45 took me about two or three hours to finish...and then some of my notes were over-looked *shrugs*.