Kingdom Hearts II (this one is for you Buz)

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Femto wrote:Shut up already.

I've owned you ten times over.

Get the fuck out of this forum.
Femto has sand in his Vagina
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

hahahahahaha?
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Hehehe :mrgreen: Well, my I finally picked up a copy. So far I dont see much difference in the gameplay. But thats aight cause I loved the first one. I just got to where you get to be sora. Yeeee :mrgreen:
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

You'll notice a change in gameplay when you can keep an enemy in the air for 20 hits or so (theoretically even higher- I've gotten up to 250 hits, but they tend to die before that). This should happen a dozen of hours in or so.

I'm a couple of hours away fromt he ending, and I just noticed you can navigate the menu with the right stick (instead of the camera) if you press and hold L2. That is very useful.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

SPOILER

?!@?!#@?@ Is what I said when I saw the secret ending. Looks like the developers of Final Fantasy XII got their hands on Kingdom Hearts special ending. I thought it looked cool....but it seems way tooo...I don't know...Dark and apocalyptic. I know the special ending to the first Kingdom Hearts was dark, but this is completely different

SPOILER END.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Aighty so I have a question for Mune or whoever has played the game far enough to understand what I'm talking about.

Q: So I use the Master Drive mode everyonce in a while against enemies or if I just feel like fucking up some random critters. The thing is one time I did it for some reason I turned into some sort of Shadow Sora, actually It kinda reminded me of a heartless. Anyways that mode was pretty cool and I was wondering what it was and how to make sure I keep getting it.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

That's what popularly refered to as "anti-form" or Heartless form.

It basically happens when the game decides you've been abusing Drive too much.

It does relatively minor damage on a per-hit basis, but you can score a LOT of hits in a very short period of time with it. It's awesome, but you're toast if your Drive misfires into it in a boss fight- you can't heal, both Donald and Goody disappear, you can't revert (until the drive bar runs out), and you can't use reaction command. No reaction commands = certain death in many a boss fight, as I'm sure you've noticed.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

LordMune wrote:That's what popularly refered to as "anti-form" or Heartless form.

It basically happens when the game decides you've been abusing Drive too much.

It does relatively minor damage on a per-hit basis, but you can score a LOT of hits in a very short period of time with it. It's awesome, but you're toast if your Drive misfires into it in a boss fight- you can't heal, both Donald and Goody disappear, you can't revert (until the drive bar runs out), and you can't use reaction command. No reaction commands = certain death in many a boss fight, as I'm sure you've noticed.
Yea what I've noticed is that you can pretty much easily run away with it because its so freggin quick. Iono, I think its the coolest looking form yet.