Berserk Stupid theories

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

is this thread useful?

Yes
51%
No
15%
You should die Dark for reviving this shit
34%

Total votes: 248

Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

here it goes: mankind create a version of donovan and idea gets his assets "audited" and decides to manipulate godhand towards interior decoration instead of the crap tehy do now
Bow to Golbez
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

yeah that would be nice but it doesnt work like that, Idea is the colletive idea's of Man so you need to change mans outlook to show Idea the light...
In the actual manga, you're almost certainly correct. In my stupid theory, though, since Idea is formed from the collective minds of all of humanity, by convincing Idea to see the light, you are simultaneously persuading every single person in the world to see the light (since they're what form Idea) and so Idea can be converted. And they all live happily ever after, in a world where people take responsibility for their own misfortunes, The End.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

:LOL: you got me there :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

Istvan wrote:
yeah that would be nice but it doesnt work like that, Idea is the colletive idea's of Man so you need to change mans outlook to show Idea the light...
In the actual manga, you're almost certainly correct. In my stupid theory, though, since Idea is formed from the collective minds of all of humanity, by convincing Idea to see the light, you are simultaneously persuading every single person in the world to see the light (since they're what form Idea) and so Idea can be converted. And they all live happily ever after, in a world where people take responsibility for their own misfortunes, The End.
If that were true we wouldn't be getting any Berserk anymore, Berserk is for life, don't go making an ending, even less for the sake of a world where Berserk would never have existed.

Ok now back to the real subject, what will chapter 300 feature?
Obviously some jungle action, I'm thinking Ishi's elf friend will die soon and he'll go crazy about paying back on the killer that during the night he gets surprised by a boar and kills it by carving Puck's name on it with the only bone an elf has, the cock bone. For the action I guess the drunken guts will be woken up by the noise and be mad because he was having some nice dream about his trip to Elfheim where he got a blowjob from a 100 little elves at the same time. He'll start bashing around his party with a donkey that he mistook for his sword. Serpico still tied up after his bondage night with Schierke will get hit directly and get his mouth filled by the donkeys fat dick.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Ok now back to the real subject, what will chapter 300 feature?
Obviously some jungle action, I'm thinking Ishi's elf friend will die soon and he'll go crazy about paying back on the killer that during the night he gets surprised by a boar and kills it by carving Puck's name on it with the only bone an elf has, the cock bone. For the action I guess the drunken guts will be woken up by the noise and be mad because he was having some nice dream about his trip to Elfheim where he got a blowjob from a 100 little elves at the same time. He'll start bashing around his party with a donkey that he mistook for his sword. Serpico still tied up after his bondage night with Schierke will get hit directly and get his mouth filled by the donkeys fat dick.
And Farnese will be doing... what during all of this? Murdering Schierke for stealing her favorite boy-toy away?
GriffithIsMoe
imanewbie

Post by GriffithIsMoe »

Guts will finally admit his true love for Puck and beginning making passionate man-on-elf love to him.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

After which Puck Gives birth to a half human half elf child, then Casca gets mad and tries to stomp on it like Guts did to her baby, but Puck goes ape shit and throws half a million bloody Needles at her ( I think that is what he calls his attack) :twisted:
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

After which Puck Gives birth to a half human half elf child, then Casca gets mad and tries to stomp on it like Guts did to her baby, but Puck goes ape shit and throws half a million bloody Needles at her ( I think that is what he calls his attack)
However before they can connect, her child makes a reapearence, having returned from the grave to protect her, and the two baby's begin fighting it out, with Caska's having the edge due to it being undead.
Gemino
imanewbie

Post by Gemino »

Then skull night appears and rapes Scheirke (<botch spelling) she gives birth too Skeletor from the He-Man series.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

And just as all hell is about to break loose... Miura is sued for copyright infringement, and Berserk is cancelled. So we're left never knowing how it would have ended.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Just had to stop the insanity didnt you :lol:

Anyway when it comes down to the final fight between Guts and Griffith, Guts will cut him deep and he will have no choice to call the God Hand together, this is where Guts will load his special Elven Magic arrows that are astral guided (like heat seeking except astral seeking :twisted: ) And get them all... and if not kill them bring them to a realm where he can kill them all :twisted:
Eedze
imanewbie

Post by Eedze »

I think the Behelit Guts is hiding all along, will play a major role. as Guts gets terribelly wounded in a final concluding fight after putting all of griffit minions down, he summons the god hands, where they choose him over Griffit as he has killed lots more to earn his spot. Griffit becomes the sacrefice and will die a terrible death. and Guts will be the new Gods Hand member. wich he betrays after having them remove his mark and he kills them all to become the new leader of the underworld
fuzzyzombielove
imanewbie

Post by fuzzyzombielove »

Er... No. The behelit guts has turns out to be just a mis-shapen Cadbury Creme Egg.
Gemino
imanewbie

Post by Gemino »

fuzzyzombielove wrote:Er... No. The behelit guts has turns out to be just a mis-shapen Cadbury Creme Egg.
Then the possessed Cadbury bunny appears with a super sex drive and tries to rape Farnese. Guts chops off the duranged bunnie's woody.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

...And once again Miura is sued, but since it's a repeat offense, this time the court takes everything from him, and he is left penniless on the streat.... At least until one of his devoted fans rescues him.
fuzzyzombielove
imanewbie

Post by fuzzyzombielove »

"What he did was totally legal on grounds of parody!" said the fan.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

However, the fan then locks him up in a room with paper and drawing items, demanding that he spend all of his time working on Berserk, or he'll be thrown back to the streets to starve. This would be all well and good, but the fan is evil and never lets anyone else see the work Miura produces from then on. The fan keeps it all to his/herself.
Aerion
imanewbie

Post by Aerion »

u dream of that , dont u ;)
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

I would, if I could speak Japanese. Since I can't, it's more like a nightmare, as I'd be one of the ones who'd never get any more Berserk ever again.
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

You think a simple fan could capture him?
That guy is protected by bodyguards everywhere. You'd need at least a dozen trained mercs to get a hold of him in one piece.

So I think its more plausible after finding out that Pippin had spanish origin
that the Spain government will make this call and have 20 black muscled mercenaries who just, for some reason, happen to look like Donovan. They will first distract the Japanese guards with a crowd of bloody italian tourists wearing Berserk T-shirts. The guards will have no choice but to get ahold of every camera in sight. Then they will send 30 dogs with oversized dicks attack the guards and finally they'll join in the orgy to grab and rape everything in their way to Miura.
When the mission is complete and Miura is brought in Spain, then they will force him to do some Berserk for their country.

Well that would only last until the japaneses fight back, I mean being a national treasure has some advantages. This neverending battle will emerge as the starting point of WW3...
white_rose
imanewbie

Griffith's inception by humanity makes him immortal?

Post by white_rose »

So, as we know from The Great Eclipse, we know that the destiny of mankind, the ebb and flow of life is controlled by the Idea of God, which is empowered due to the human need for quantification of events in life, reasons for existence. We also know that Griffith, in every sense, was engineered by this "God", and the world in which he would live, the people that would interact with him, and in short all that exists around him, was predetermined by this Idea of God. As Griffith is empowered by the Idea of God which is empowered by humanity, and as humanity exists so long as a single human does, does this make it physically impossible for Guts to kill Griffith? If it is true that, to be human in the Berserk universe means existence through causality, destiny and the predetermined, and Guts' existence flourishes outside of the predetermined, does this not make him inhuman? Does the Skull Knight exist outside of the predetermined as well, or is he more or less a manifestation of the concept of fate, as the God Hand are manifestation of other human qualities? As Caska escaped from The Eclipse along with Guts, and since this was, as mentioned by Skull Knight, one of the defining points of undetermined existence, does this mean that she, as well as Guts, has transcended her own humanity?
white_rose
imanewbie

Post by white_rose »

Reading some of the post-eclipse chapters again, I really x 10^15 want to see Serpico face Griffith in a battle of pure swordfighting, without Griffith calling upon his minions, or relying on his godly abilities... I want to see just how a pre-eclipse Griffith in his prime would stack up against swordmaster Serpico... My money's on Serpico, though Griffith is an incredible swordfighter, I think he would have fallen to such an echarpier as Serpico. I wonder whether chapter 184 is going to pick up with Guts & The Gang, or continue with Griffith's Pwnership... If they pick up with Guts and company, I wonder if they'll end up facing enemies on the high seas... maybe a rather flamboyantly effeminate pirate captain or something...
Last edited by white_rose on Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

No double posting, it's written in the rules.

To answer your question about Guts, it has been implied by Skull Knight that Guts indeed resides outside of fate. So he might just have a shot at taking down Griffith. Right now, little is known about what exactly Skull Knight is, we have speculated that he was formerly a survivor of the eclipse, so he resides outside of fate as well. But it seems that Guts has some sort of unknown quality that SK lack, which is why SK choose to appear in front of Guts, although only after a situation/fight occurs, and hardly ever during it.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
white_rose
imanewbie

Post by white_rose »

Yes, Guts exists outside the flow of fate, but that doesn't change the fact that Griffith is immortalized by humanity, as he is a direct subservient of the Idea of God. In fact, with the Idea of God's preferential treatment of Griffith, it could be said that Griffith is above the Idea of God. Therefore, does it not complicate the matter of killing Griffith as he flourishes from the will of humanity?

Also, instead of Griffith alone representing human ambition, I would propose that both Guts and Griffith are pure representations of two different kinds of ambition; Griffith would, of course, represent the style of ambition that is highly structured, such as a person planning out their pathway, while Guts would represent the "live for the day" kind of ambition. As both Griffith and Guts have been to the eclipse and back, both have become significantly more powerful with their time in the abyss, couldn't it mean that Guts could possibly also be, like Griffith, a direct manifestation of human ambition, empowered by humanity? If you think about it, highly structured ambition such as Griffith's is dependent on the concept of fate and destiny, as in order to achieve such a high level of ambition, his pathway can't be allowed to sway; Guts' fluid ambition, on the other hand, thrives with the absence of fate and destiny, thus it could also be logical that Guts is as powerful a force as he is, perhaps, stronger than the Skull knight who could be a physical manifestation of fate, and yet is still so solidly arrayed outside of the flow of fate and causality. This being said, Guts and Griffith would therefore exist as Yin and Yang, two sides to balance each other out.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Gemino wrote:Then skull night appears and rapes Scheirke (<botch spelling) she gives birth too Skeletor from the He-Man series.

Thats funniest thing i have read in this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: