Fighting fire with fire... a guide to stopping mod abuse

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

How does this "revolutionary" blog post affect us?

Oh noes, mods are now teh doomed?
22%
Emo attack! Woe is ... (me, her, insert funny option)?
22%
BWAH HAHAhahahahahahaha.... *clears tears from eyes* hehehe
57%

Total votes: 23

psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

In just perusing the forums and notice more of Masterei's tripe being spewed forth and noticed a nice link at the bottom and of course, I follow and enjoy. To my surprise comes a post called:

I'll repost it below for everyone's amusement.
Thursday, February 01, 2007

honestly, I didn't want to do this, maybe deep down I did. But they've already banned me and my friends from enough places, and unjustly so, to show mods are beginning to think they're ALL THAT!

I've got links to this blog from a few of the most visited and varied places in the net... heheheheh, you're gonna have to get someone on google to take this post down on my own blog, and I doubt google's as easily to corrupt as you think.

Time to die mods... you will be reborn in a whole new world of freedom, and ideas, where your corrupted constitution will be well taken care of.

So here we go this is the guide to curbing mod power abuse:

First the problem:

The mods think that they're all powerful judges in their domain and that nothing can get past them, they think they can even violate the ToS, and do whatever they please while stopping others from doing the same. They seem drunk with power, in other words.

So what can you the newb, or new user, member, or whatevah who's being uber abused and teased because of it, do about it. They'll tell you we're the invincible mods, battle us and you will lose, we can ban your ip, we stop you from even seeing the pages, and we can stop you from contacting the owners of this place, or even buying it outright.... guess what they're WRONG!!!! That's just a well constructed lie they tell to themselves and everyone else and that allows them to get away with their power abuse, but I've come to see the light and the mods will burn.

LESSON 1:

If you've friends on the inside the mods begin to be afraid. A fellow poster, or group of posters, maybe even the entire community can side with your cause, in which case they actually start to cry. In the end they can be left with just a name in an empty, totally dead message board.

LESSON 2:

They put a fckd up title under your name just to show how powerful they are, again with friends that title can change. But if the mods have a code of honor amongst themselves, you may have to create a new user/member account, or share one of your friends accounts... you maybe even change your attitude or behavior and they'll be hard pressed to do anything about it... especially without proof, every ban, especially unjustified bans threatens to spiral the community towards collapse/abandonment, whatevah.

LeSSON 3:

Assuming you don't contact friends, someone(maybe in real life the owner and buy the board from him, persuasion is... let's just say the tongue is sharper than the sword.), or the community sides with you. Lets say the mods use their maximum power blast, the ip permaban... uuuuhhh, scary, you can give rules and share them so this doesn't happen again. Of course mods will castrate and ban you for no good reason if you gives the rules wide open and not in a coded fashion.

But on top of that there's a way around the ip permaban, you can either change isp and enter under a new name with your new behavior in mind... the old one, the mods have to prove you're who they say you're or if many see them permabanning many new users for no good reason, you fry their community into oblivion(you want eggs with that?), with their own energy rays... you could also share accounts, behavior with existing members, new comers as said, or friendly mods, making it all the harder to stop you bwhahahahaha!!!

Now I'll say this, I've been trying to defend freedom of speech, and they've said they're above the constitution, above ethics, above everything. It seems they need a lesson in humility for once, so here it is a post connected to many boards so that posters in many places begin showing the mods who's BOSS!!!

This blog is a bastion of ideas, and just one person that spreads it, will mean the whole net will slowly change and evolve into a true democracy, despite the mods malevolent dictatorial intents, I've brought freedom to their lands, and I've freed their slaves. Now live free fellow posters, free and spread the word in code so that the mods don't grab you. TOGETHER as a community not even the mods can stop you, in last case scenario you can always open a board somewhere else and steal most if not their entire community.

PS With love and passion, ds

Mods I'll be there and you'll be here. With love hope you like my little gift, you won't even dare to post even a link to this, betcha can't can you. It means an end to your rein of power, a single idea just toppled your little empire.

posted by The Nougat at 2:19 AM
:kekeke:

And there you have it. If you are banned from multiple geographically different locations, by groups of people that come different walks of life then perhaps it isn't the forum and blogs, perhaps it is you.

No worries, you have our collective shoulders to cry on.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

a single idea just toppled your little empire
Such delightful delusions of grandeur!
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I followed this guide, and it's changed my life forever! I followed all the steps, and it's worked perfectly for me! No more getting banned or receiving mod abuse, and it worked it great!* No more bans for me! I think those lessons contains the very essense of freedom, and let us shake off the shackles that bound us as we overthrow overzealous dictatorships that try to restrict our freedom. 100% guarantee that I haven't been flamed after following those lessons**, and it has worked wonders for me! This is like the new Atkins Wonder Diet for internet forums.

I highly recommend it! All my friends has following religiously this guide, and they don't get flamed at all!*** This is THE guide for flaming against flaming.

*(although I am a mod myself spewing out abuse)
**(although I haven't been flamed before, but that's not the point here)
***(by 'following religiously', I meant, 'read in laughter', and by 'don't get flamed at all', they don't post in any forums)

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Hahahahahaha
ImageImage
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

this changes me.... now i have a means to retaliate against that mean ole eldo and even meaner starnum!!! no longer will they destroy my self esteem on a daily basis!!! take that!!!
Bow to Golbez
Wandering_Mystic
n00b Smasher

Post by Wandering_Mystic »

I'm glad I read that post. I am a new man now. It is now clear to me that I haven't been giving people the kind of abuse they want. Clearly, this person is crying out to us all, pleaing for some more verbal rapage. I reach out to all forumites and ask you all to extend the hand this person so desperately needs.

Pimp hand ftw
newbified
n00b Smasher

Post by newbified »

$5 says that SarahOfBorg posted that about Femto.
Steeples scrape the sky, Praising God.
Everything here exists for God, is sacrificed to God.
For those who have nothing to sacrifice,
It can be a very heartless city indeed.
masterei
Don't mind me, I'm a dumbass.

Re: Fighting fire with fire... a guide to stopping mod abuse

Post by masterei »

On topic

Come on guys, there's this girl that thinks she's I dunoh. MAybe she's just toying with me, playing those sick pseudo-massochistic mind games I like so much. I won't let her win still, I'm gonna show her I can beat her at this stuff too.... or maybe I've fallen into her trap all along? How can someone who's supposed to be my equal be this... this... this sicki ands PERVERTED!!!

Such a twisted tease, and I can't stop it.... she knows the law as if she'd written it herself. But there must be a way, she must've left some cue for me to know what she wants.... maybe I'm being dense?

I want chaos and she says order. I say FATE and she says FREEDOM.... I say SEX and she says ABSTINENCE... I say RAPE and she says sorry but 'NO'. What is she trying to tell me?

PS BTW way mods, don't ban it's possible to get around it, but I'm lazy enough not to do it myself.... I just hope others give you all the trouble in the world, but it won't be my doing, I just offered a suggestion. I prefer someone just comes knocking at my door, heck not even knocking, somehow give me my stuff, without doing anything special at all.

PPS AS a conspiracy nut, it's a hobby for when I'm not wrappling with the mysteries of reality, the nature of God, the soul's essence, and how to manipulate ever more girls, that somehow evade my complex machinations and protect the one girl I'm seeking.... I know you're in on it too, all of ye, somehow you deep down know something I don't. How can that be? possible?
"Freedom is actually a bigger game than power. Power is about what you can control. Freedom is about what you can unleash."-Harriet Rubin
M's blog: http://guugul.blogspot.com/
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Did he suggest that you buy the board from the admin to get back at the mods?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

masterei wrote:On topic

Come on guys, there's this girl that thinks she's I dunoh. MAybe she's just toying with me, playing those sick pseudo-massochistic mind games I like so much. I won't let her win still, I'm gonna show her I can beat her at this stuff too.... or maybe I've fallen into her trap all along? How can someone who's supposed to be my equal be this... this... this sicki ands PERVERTED!!!

Such a twisted tease, and I can't stop it.... she knows the law as if she'd written it herself. But there must be a way, she must've left some cue for me to know what she wants.... maybe I'm being dense?

I want chaos and she says order. I say FATE and she says FREEDOM.... I say SEX and she says ABSTINENCE... I say RAPE and she says sorry but 'NO'. What is she trying to tell me?

PS BTW way mods, don't ban it's possible to get around it, but I'm lazy enough not to do it myself.... I just hope others give you all the trouble in the world, but it won't be my doing, I just offered a suggestion. I prefer someone just comes knocking at my door, heck not even knocking, somehow give me my stuff, without doing anything special at all.

PPS AS a conspiracy nut, it's a hobby for when I'm not wrappling with the mysteries of reality, the nature of God, the soul's essence, and how to manipulate ever more girls, that somehow evade my complex machinations and protect the one girl I'm seeking.... I know you're in on it too, all of ye, somehow you deep down know something I don't. How can that be? possible?
What?

So you're some sort of crazy conspiracy chick that has a split personality?

And finally, what the hell is your post trying to say?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Eldo wrote:
What?

So you're some sort of crazy conspiracy chick that has a split personality?

And finally, what the hell is your post trying to say?
He is saying he wants to get laid, most likely with one of teh mods :P
Fuji Nagase
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Fuji Nagase »

newbified wrote:$5 says that SarahOfBorg posted that about Femto.
make it 10. i just have a feeling...

"The wind whispered,and the world began to change."
MournfulWoods
This is my new home

Post by MournfulWoods »

Masterei, What's the adress for your sect's website ? Can we get christmas cards with Fuji's signature and a sexy photo if we join ?
http://backalleybazaar.wordpress.com
masterei

Post by masterei »

MournfulWoods wrote:Masterei, What's the adress for your sect's website ? Can we get christmas cards with Fuji's signature and a sexy photo if we join ?
It's not my site, but I've been told I can speak freely over at evilbore, of course gaiaonline is also another one of the boards I frequent(under different names.), among others. My immense speed, potential must not be tarnished in battle, so everyone works hard to keep my abilities and actions(no girl is supposed to follow me except one who'll do all the dirty work for me... and accept it as such, including my needs for rape from time to time, she must be an absolute legal defense in such cases....) a secret. I'm still too lazy to go about and do anything more than a blog, free store. With free solutions or places being kept for free all over the web, there's no need for me to get involved for now. I'm trying to see how far I can get using only this simple technic ( let everyone else do all the hard work... or most at least... Oh fourth hokage how much of a genius are you? Let others do the filler, and naruto take all the hate along with the glory of continuing your work? SIMPLY BRILLIANT!!!), and crack the whips so I get results ASAP... My village is so fast they can collectively somehow keep up and from time to time exceed my FTL speed at performing several useful tasks, we call'em missions, and also at performing the vital task known as filler generation for my exotic tastes... yumi yumi.

Utilizing my ever increasing advanced mastery of information, can I pull a GitS style success story? How long can I extend the fillers, and delays on everything I love(and everyone else hates or loves?)? How many can I piss off, through inaction or action across this spider's web, charlotte's loving net? just posting around the web, getting all I want? Or will I actually have to move a finger from time to time, to get things done? I wonder, how can I efficiently distribute most of the load over most of the people, so that mine is quite light, and easier to perform.

After having been using all this stuff developed by the collective actions of billions of individuals, for free and without having lifted a finger. I guess putting the most powerful instrument in the universe on everyone's hand can only result in evolutionary progress, not extermination... so I get to force change a bit, and get my stuff for FREE, without performing anything UNUSUAL, all OF A SUDDEN, IN an INSTANT. People go ahead ask for what I Want so that I can get it as FAST AS POSSIBLE.... after all you only have to crack the simplest puzzle in the world, the simplest element in existence, and you give me the gift in coded form, yet physicall y exquisite to all that can be. I get people to give me an exquisite ideal workout with travel deal, and most importantly a physically ideal manifestation of hatorade with loverade and matter antimatter potentiality blood capable of performing all my functions, and doing the laundry, you see I get to see who's boss around here, in the flesh, and from my ideal perspective on this situation.

PS I think I've been told I can solve the love triangles if I ask nicely and get threesomes, 3 goddesses in my bed, at the same time. That's like having trigon, triforce, and a dirty old lamp for free. But most of all, all my men get to have something else along the line too, after all I'm tossing behelits left and right, but they've to know how to ask nicely for it(yes even those perverted sexual fantasies can finally come about, I can finally eat human flesh legally and for free while being considered a work of art, while performing the act, two cans Is all I need... oh boy, this is going to get nasty, but at least it was leftover from a liposuction surgery.)... mentally at least, go figure it out... and hand me the solution on whatever form the boss desires most? what boss? Go figure out who could actually BOSS me AROUND, who'd I let get away with anything and abuse all the power, with a get out of jail free card? Bush? a loli? an imaginary girl or boy so as to claim mental insanity, with lucid dreams? Nope, it can be seen by others, by everyone else, so it ain't a hallucination, unless it means I've actually drugged the water or food supply... but I wouldn't or would I?
"Freedom is actually a bigger game than power. Power is about what you can control. Freedom is about what you can unleash."-Harriet Rubin
Fuji Nagase

Post by Fuji Nagase »

MournfulWoods wrote:Masterei, What's the adress for your sect's website ? Can we get christmas cards with Fuji's signature and a sexy photo if we join ?

there will be no fan club or sexy photos!! go fuck yourself! however, the sig i might allow...
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

an imaginary girl or boy so as to claim mental insanity, with lucid dreams?
Catching shit like this while skimming masterei's posts is the reason why I don't actually read his posts.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

I really hope that Masterei thinks this is all in some way funny, like, umm, satire.

Masterei, I was too lazy to read all those posts of nonsensical ramblings completely, but if you're serious, you're one fucked up SOB.

Look, perhaps it would be a good idea to get some attention elsewhere instead of making a fool of yourself on the internet.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
masterei

Post by masterei »

LordMune wrote:
an imaginary girl or boy so as to claim mental insanity, with lucid dreams?
Catching shit like this while skimming masterei's posts is the reason why I don't actually read his posts.
I finally figured it out, since I'm so lazy and harmless, and weak... Someone or no one, maybe you all should send me my worst and most powerful enemy to kill me, that way I can atleast die a happy man(or would it be sadness if I kissed death? she's gotta be the most emo chick on the planet.). Work together and spread the hate, so that someone has the guts to come and do me in(yes, I'm that lazy, or am I?I've necrophobia, or maybe I'm a necrophile... I wonder which is it? I'll have to go to the morgue, or I'll have someone drive me there...).
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

masterei wrote:
It's not my site, but I've been told I can speak freely over at evilbore, of course gaiaonline is also another one of the boards I frequent(under different names.), among others. My immense speed, potential must not be tarnished in battle, so everyone works hard to keep my abilities and actions(no girl is supposed to follow me except one who'll do all the dirty work for me... and accept it as such, including my needs for rape from time to time, she must be an absolute legal defense in such cases....) a secret. I'm still too lazy to go about and do anything more than a blog, free store. With free solutions or places being kept for free all over the web, there's no need for me to get involved for now. I'm trying to see how far I can get using only this simple technic ( let everyone else do all the hard work... or most at least... Oh fourth hokage how much of a genius are you? Let others do the filler, and naruto take all the hate along with the glory of continuing your work? SIMPLY BRILLIANT!!!), and crack the whips so I get results ASAP... My village is so fast they can collectively somehow keep up and from time to time exceed my FTL speed at performing several useful tasks, we call'em missions, and also at performing the vital task known as filler generation for my exotic tastes... yumi yumi.

Utilizing my ever increasing advanced mastery of information, can I pull a GitS style success story? How long can I extend the fillers, and delays on everything I love(and everyone else hates or loves?)? How many can I piss off, through inaction or action across this spider's web, charlotte's loving net? just posting around the web, getting all I want? Or will I actually have to move a finger from time to time, to get things done? I wonder, how can I efficiently distribute most of the load over most of the people, so that mine is quite light, and easier to perform.

After having been using all this stuff developed by the collective actions of billions of individuals, for free and without having lifted a finger. I guess putting the most powerful instrument in the universe on everyone's hand can only result in evolutionary progress, not extermination... so I get to force change a bit, and get my stuff for FREE, without performing anything UNUSUAL, all OF A SUDDEN, IN an INSTANT. People go ahead ask for what I Want so that I can get it as FAST AS POSSIBLE.... after all you only have to crack the simplest puzzle in the world, the simplest element in existence, and you give me the gift in coded form, yet physicall y exquisite to all that can be. I get people to give me an exquisite ideal workout with travel deal, and most importantly a physically ideal manifestation of hatorade with loverade and matter antimatter potentiality blood capable of performing all my functions, and doing the laundry, you see I get to see who's boss around here, in the flesh, and from my ideal perspective on this situation.

PS I think I've been told I can solve the love triangles if I ask nicely and get threesomes, 3 goddesses in my bed, at the same time. That's like having trigon, triforce, and a dirty old lamp for free. But most of all, all my men get to have something else along the line too, after all I'm tossing behelits left and right, but they've to know how to ask nicely for it(yes even those perverted sexual fantasies can finally come about, I can finally eat human flesh legally and for free while being considered a work of art, while performing the act, two cans Is all I need... oh boy, this is going to get nasty, but at least it was leftover from a liposuction surgery.)... mentally at least, go figure it out... and hand me the solution on whatever form the boss desires most? what boss? Go figure out who could actually BOSS me AROUND, who'd I let get away with anything and abuse all the power, with a get out of jail free card? Bush? a loli? an imaginary girl or boy so as to claim mental insanity, with lucid dreams? Nope, it can be seen by others, by everyone else, so it ain't a hallucination, unless it means I've actually drugged the water or food supply... but I wouldn't or would I?
Dude, if you're going to smoke pot, don't post in the forums. Why must you be self loathing? Why do you have to punish yourself? Stop punishing yourself by typing all these posts. Just...stop posting. Write in your blog instead.
masterei wrote:I finally figured it out, since I'm so lazy and harmless, and weak... Someone or no one, maybe you all should send me my worst and most powerful enemy to kill me, that way I can atleast die a happy man(or would it be sadness if I kissed death? she's gotta be the most emo chick on the planet.). Work together and spread the hate, so that someone has the guts to come and do me in(yes, I'm that lazy, or am I?I've necrophobia, or maybe I'm a necrophile... I wonder which is it? I'll have to go to the morgue, or I'll have someone drive me there...).
If you're going to fuck a corpse, don't do it in California. Apparently, it's illegal there. Actually, I can't think of anywhere that's legal. I'd hate for you to get arrested so you don't have the time to type on your blog, to vent out your insane crap.

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Brainpiercing wrote:I really hope that Masterei thinks this is all in some way funny, like, umm, satire.

Masterei, I was too lazy to read all those posts of nonsensical ramblings completely, but if you're serious, you're one fucked up SOB.

Look, perhaps it would be a good idea to get some attention elsewhere instead of making a fool of yourself on the internet.
The sick thing is you dont know if he is serious or just messing around.

Either case his posts couldnt make sense even if you read them 10000 times.
MournfulWoods
This is my new home

Post by MournfulWoods »

Fuji Nagase wrote:

there will be no fan club or sexy photos!! go fuck yourself! however, the sig i might allow...
Hey hey I'm just kidding, don't take me seriously.
http://backalleybazaar.wordpress.com
Wandering_Mystic
n00b Smasher

Post by Wandering_Mystic »

Tin cans fly from ground hoggers, right? Chairs on windows break glass monitors, chips sizzling out, Oh man that'd be hot! Purple invades my brain like a papercut from plastic.

etc etc

:roll:
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Wandering_Mystic wrote:Tin cans fly from ground hoggers, right? Chairs on windows break glass monitors, chips sizzling out, Oh man that'd be hot! Purple invades my brain like a papercut from plastic.

etc etc

:roll:
You reading from my spam folder again Mystic? :kekeke:
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

Big Blubbering Vagina FTW!
Bow to Golbez
Fuji Nagase

Post by Fuji Nagase »

MournfulWoods wrote:
Fuji Nagase wrote:

Hey hey I'm just kidding, don't take me seriously.

uh...of course you're kidding. what are you talking about..?

"The wind whispered,and the world began to change."