Berserk Chapter: 279

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Ollie
imanewbie

Post by Ollie »

The only alcoholic drinks i like are Smirnoff Twisted and Bacardi, which I'm told are bitch beers so I SHOULD like them anyway. :P

Where does it say that Berserk's been canceled, Sortep?
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

i was just fucking w. people to see who would freak... if berserk was really cancelled you wouldn't hear it from me... you'd just see me on the news... :twisted:
Bow to Golbez
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Damn, you really got everyone there, Sortep.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

I think posts like that ought to be labeled as cruel and unusual, and their posters immediatly given the death penalty, with no possible appeals.
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

psssh i dont think a single person took it seriously.... for the amount of time i've been a member i dont have a high enough post count... it's like instant lack of cred... on top of that... if one doesn't cite a source... it didn't happen.

[edit] Sortep = Deathproof for now
Bow to Golbez
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Sortep wrote:psssh i dont think a single person took it seriously.... for the amount of time i've been a member i dont have a high enough post count... it's like instant lack of cred... on top of that... if one doesn't cite a source... it didn't happen.

[edit] Sortep = Deathproof for now
Heh, I did actually check YA website for any announcements of the sort, and no luck to anything remotely related to Berserk, good or bad.

But you're spared...for now.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

sorry El Doggy Dogg... i really didnt' expect a single person to take it seriously just because of the riots that would occur if berserk was cancelled...i apologize if any of the faithful have been offended
Bow to Golbez
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

you should have seen his reaction to when i did it :? you got lucky (that and i dont think eldo likes me :P)
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Or maybe he's just getting desensitized by repeated occurences? So you got the strongest reaction, then Sortep gets a weaker one, and so on. So eventually, there would be no reaction at all (assuming he didn't snap and just ban us all, first).
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Istvan wrote:Or maybe he's just getting desensitized by repeated occurences? So you got the strongest reaction, then Sortep gets a weaker one, and so on. So eventually, there would be no reaction at all (assuming he didn't snap and just ban us all, first).
Basically yeah. During the period Felony said it, everyone was asking where the next chapter was, and it was quite frustrating. Now that Sortep said his piece, the impact factor was way off because the antic has been repeated before. If Sortep is to be guilty of anything, it's being unoriginal with that post.

It's like in Doom, a monster behinds the wall scares the crap out of you the first time, but next time, you expect it coming. However, this case is only put in place with the regulars here, but n00bs asking for release dates still piss me off.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

I was targeting noobs, but I guess they were too slick for my Felony copied (unknown to me) antics. Next time I should just pull a.... well I don't know... but I suppose I wouldn't have cared if flames were shot... I'm too easy going to get vaginal granulosis.
Bow to Golbez
Aeriel
Mastered PM

Post by Aeriel »

Sortep wrote:Next time I should just pull a.... well I don't know...
Just don't pull anything that might cause psychical harm to girls on this forum :D :wink:
Sortep wrote:I'm too easy going to get vaginal granulosis.
A what? :shock:
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

Vaginal Granulosis = sand in the vagina
Bow to Golbez
Aeriel
Mastered PM

Post by Aeriel »

Oh... :LOL:
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

it's cause Sortep has an automatic vaginal irrigation system set up...(vag irrigation is what douching is called in europe lol)
Agarash
imanewbie

Post by Agarash »

Kentaro Miura is dead
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

yes the irrigation system is called "B.A.B.Y M.O.M.M.A."
Bow to Golbez
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Kentaro Miura is dead
Ok, that one was just pathetic. Please try to do better in the future, OK? And you ought to introduce yourself with your first post much better. Remember, first impressions are the most important.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Agarash wrote:Kentaro Miura is dead
Get the hell out. I don't see why you have to curse him or anything. Awful first post. Get the hell out.

swallow
notanewb

Post by swallow »

I think Sortep is due for another kick in the 'nads.
Procrastination at its finest.
Agarash
imanewbie

Post by Agarash »

i just think you don't know what "to be ironic" means...
hey guys what's up?
get out of here? just for an ironic post?
who are you to tell me what to do? i haven't insulted nobody, so i can't see why u have to do it with me
Bengal
Mastered PM

Post by Bengal »

The idea here is that as first posts go...that was totally subpar.

Not the best way to begin.
Forgive me father, for I have sinned, and find me guilty for true guilt comes from within.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Agarash wrote:i just think you don't know what "to be ironic" means...
hey guys what's up?
get out of here? just for an ironic post?
who are you to tell me what to do? i haven't insulted nobody, so i can't see why u have to do it with me
That's how we roll here. We have a thread stickied called 'New to the Berserk Forum? Have questions? Post Here First!', the latter part was what you should have done. First posts are very important. It leaves an impression to the people about how you are like.

See, that's how we roll here. You don't like it, you can get out. Since we don't know anything about you, and have no impression whatsoever, you don't get off scot free like the other regulars in the forum would for that joke. And on a first post, no less. So there you go. Adapt or go away.

And yes, we know we're complete arseholes. Or at least I do.

Aeriel
Mastered PM

Post by Aeriel »

Meaning that at least Eldo knows that we all are arsoholes, right? :lol:
Adapt or go away.
Ahhh... the true philosohy behind Darwinian evolution! :D

Speaking of wich, do yoiu think that the way people here treat other people will some day result in some kind of an uber-poster? You know, only the fittest survive mod-hand and everything? He/she might have an additional arm to type faster, and have internet-mind-reading capabilities...

Yeah yeah, I know, stupid theories thread... :lol:
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Honestly, the way people treat first-posters here makes sure of one thing: The level of idiocy is WAY lower than on other forums.

This is my pure honest opinion, I find other forums hardly bearable after being here. Sure I don't agree with everything being said, but the sheer amount of clutter idiots post on other forums is so annoying I don't normally stick around. People post shit here, too, but at least they don't make new threads about the same old shit all the time.

Hence, I condone any asshole tendencies we have here, as long as they are pointed people who act stupidly. Right now we have no "principle flamers" here, so noone who doesn't deserve it gets to feel any heat.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.