Berserk Chapter: 279

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yep, you don't need to drink to have fun, but it can be fun to drink. Although, some don't enjoy drinking, which is fine as well. Just make sure you don't like drinking, after you've given it a good try, is all I would recommend. *shrugs*
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Those who don't drink are unpatriotic and are hurting our troops.

But seriously, you have to try it in order to know. Sometimes, a hard day of work, one needs a cool beer to relax. It's not all about getting shitfaced.

But yeah, I got really drunk once and vomited in the toilet, and passed out. Some people took pictures and circulated it around the internet (or so they claimed). There's another occasion, which I don't want to name, heh.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Me i cant understand how you can drink those beers that smell like shit. Maybe it doesnt smell like that for you but i feal almost sick when i go past someone drinking cheap stuff like that.

I can understand people drinking wine and champagne and other high class stuff.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Aeriel
Mastered PM

Post by Aeriel »

Well, I did try very few drinks, but I tried them on multiple occasions. And didn't like them on any of them. Just not my taste (literally, not methaphorically). So, I don't drink and I don't smoke, and maybe I am missing some of the greatest physical sensations. But there are other things I enjoy almost to the excess (like sex :P ) and that other people don't find stimulating, so the bottom line is that I don't lose anything :D
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Eldo wrote: Sometimes, a hard day of work, one needs a cool beer to relax.
You name it, man, a cool beer after a day's work is the BEST there is.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Libaax wrote:I can understand people drinking wine and champagne and other high class stuff.
I can't. They taste horrible. I rather prefer spirits, vodka, etc. But with those, I get drunk easily, I have a rather low threshold, I can't keep my drinks.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
EvilDmitri
Mastered PM

Post by EvilDmitri »

Eldo wrote:
Libaax wrote:I can understand people drinking wine and champagne and other high class stuff.
I can't. They taste horrible. I rather prefer spirits, vodka, etc. But with those, I get drunk easily, I have a rather low threshold, I can't keep my drinks.
I'm Russian and Scottish.. that's alcoholism waiting to happen :P
Gattsblackfalcon
This is my new home

Post by Gattsblackfalcon »

Eldo wrote:Those who don't drink are unpatriotic and are hurting our troops.
LOL , Hey I would do it , I don't want to be unpatriotic ( I can at least try that Bayleys ( sp ? ) drink . :P
Ultra Berserk fan , Gatts wanna be . Image and EvilDmitri rocks ftw.
t.A
notanewb

Post by t.A »

Libaax wrote: I can understand people drinking wine and champagne and other high class stuff.
Snob! :P

The only bad drink is worm anis vodka, everything else does have sence, but one just needs to learn to like strange stuff :twisted:
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Beer, wine, and champagne are definitely aquired tastes. I hated the taste of them at first and stuck with stuff like Jager, vodka, and rum.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Chaos_Wanderer
Found the Edit button

Post by Chaos_Wanderer »

Give Goldschlager a try one of these days. its a little pricey, but worth the try. its got a very unique taste. My friend called it chick drink once so i fed him 4 shots and it knocked him to his ass 8)
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

My Alcohol of choice is Sake!!!! Nothing beats a hot Sake and some cold Sushi :twisted: and if you havent tried it you owe it to your self to go out and try it.

Edit: Oh yeah GoldSchloger is 100 proof (50% Alcohol) Cinnimon Flavored with REAL Gold Flakes in it... bitches love it straight :lol:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Dominion
This is my new home

Post by Dominion »

goldshclager + jagermiester = liquid cocaine ;)
"Happiness is an inside job"
Bengal
Mastered PM

Post by Bengal »

Nothing beats real mead, aged in an oak barrel.

But that shit is hard as hell to find.

So I usually drink dark rum instead.
Forgive me father, for I have sinned, and find me guilty for true guilt comes from within.
swallow
notanewb

Post by swallow »

Can't exactly call wine and champers "high-class" buying a bottle of (releatively good) wine is a lot cheaper than getting a good bottle of vodka.

Red wine is probably my drink of choice. Any sort of rice wine is inoffensive. Brandy if it's not too cheap and nasty is okay. And all three are great to use in cooking.

Beer in pubs because that's what everyone orders, don't hate it, don't particularly like it. But I do hate whiskey and bourbon - though for some odd reason there are always a couple of bottles in the back of the pantry...
Procrastination at its finest.
xephon
imanewbie

Post by xephon »

Bah, screw all that wimpy stuff, I just drink 151 rum straight. Slam down 5-10 shots of that and you are done for lol.
Bengal
Mastered PM

Post by Bengal »

151 tastes like crap. Dark rum is far better.
Forgive me father, for I have sinned, and find me guilty for true guilt comes from within.
ddem1
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by ddem1 »

Lavov is the drink of real men :shock:
Aeriel
Mastered PM

Post by Aeriel »

Talking 'bout VS threds... :lol:
Lord Rae
Mastered PM

Post by Lord Rae »

If you ever find a bottle of it Diplomatico is an awesome awesome rum. So smooth... and you gotta dig the semi communist label on the bottle. I'm not sure why as I love capitalism... but the communist art style was just awesome. :o :lol: :? :twisted:
ddem1
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by ddem1 »

Anyone here tried rum mixed with beer, wine and milk?

I guarantee hellish digestion flow :twisted:
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Talking 'bout VS threds...
I have to agree. This even makes threads about things such as who would win between Guts and (insert random sword wielder here) seem interesting and worthwhile.
angi
imanewbie

Post by angi »

Dominion wrote:goldshclager + jagermiester = liquid cocaine ;)
oh god, i think i am going to vomit at that thought.

yucky :(
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

1 part tequila, 1 part 151, 1 part malibu, 1 part pineapple juice, 2 parts grapefruit juice, and 3 parts peach schnapps FTW! it's called "The P Dizzle"

btw why does the young animal site say berserk has been cancelled?
Bow to Golbez
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Ok, girls love this : Malibu + Ananas Juice,
It's recommendable for all beginners

Drinks I like are: Baileys, Amaretto, Limoncello, Wodka - Redbull, Chivas, Wine (Montepulciano D'abruzo/ Verdicchio)

Too bad I haven't tried Jagermeister ... yet