Sig/Avatar ratings... ~Version 2.0~

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Libaax wrote:Its bad paint job but still i wanted this pic cause of the smile that almost say what kind of guy John Constantine is.

He is my kind of anti-hero.

The Bi-Curious kind?
ImageImage
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Sorry to say my english isnt perfect so i dunno what you mean by that?

He is devlish,trickster, a mean bastard etc
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Libaax wrote:Sorry to say my english isnt perfect so i dunno what you mean by that?

I meant he is Bi-sexual. He enjoys the company of other men as well as women. He not only likes the taco and the sausage, he would probably not be against a sausage-taco. He, like Eldo and Femto, has other members he likes to "get in touch with."
Wikipedia wrote:John Constantine is bisexual; it was established in issue #51 ("Counting to Ten") that he had had boyfriends in the past and during the Ashes and Dust in the City of Angels (issues #170-174) arc he seduced a male character as part of an elaborate con.
ImageImage
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

So he likes it from behind, who can blame him...
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Tempest wrote:
Libaax wrote:Sorry to say my english isnt perfect so i dunno what you mean by that?

I meant he is Bi-sexual. He enjoys the company of other men as well as women. He not only likes the taco and the sausage, he would probably not be against a sausage-taco. He, like Eldo and Femto, has other members he likes to "get in touch with."
Wikipedia wrote:John Constantine is bisexual; it was established in issue #51 ("Counting to Ten") that he had had boyfriends in the past and during the Ashes and Dust in the City of Angels (issues #170-174) arc he seduced a male character as part of an elaborate con.
Heh i just read today that arc where it showed how he seduced the guy.

I dont care that he is bi despite not having been with a dude for over 20 years until this arc in 170-174. What annoyed me was that he suddenly made to look like a sex fiend, who needs pain to get off.

After having read his stories of since the 80's comics lately, its bull that JC would be like that.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
ddem1
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by ddem1 »

I'll be sticking with Chucky for now. Not that anyone gives a shit anyway :lol:

I'd put Ben Affleck's retarded facial expression from one Gigli scene, but I don't want to hurt people.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Stand up soldiers!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Ehh..

You fail.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

We shall see.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Albator wrote:We shall see.
I have forseen it.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Wait until after the Fuhrer talk.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

It doesnt matter if all the forum converts. In due time I will bring balance to the boards. It was foretold as such.
Last edited by Buzkashi on Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Then we shall look out for the Trojan Goat, and maintain our order as long as we remain severely membered.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Buzkashi wrote:In due time I will bring balance to the boards. It was fortold as such.
Luckily it was fortold and not foretold.

Buzkashi wants to join my party, but can't, because he's afraid that he might get rejected. Which he will.

That's a beautiful signature, Albator. It's so brilliant. I think it captured my eyes completely.

I'm thinking of changing mine, but my connection speed is 64k currently, and resets in a couple of days. I'll have to change it then.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
ZombieToaster
Mastered PM

Post by ZombieToaster »

ddem1 wrote:I'll be sticking with Chucky for now. Not that anyone gives a shit anyway :lol:
good choice. but maybe mirror it so he looks in the right direction :P
Groovy!
Dagda Mor
Mastered PM

Post by Dagda Mor »

Constantine's a nice choice, though at that size an image with a more distinct background might work a little better.

By the way, does my sig work? Is it obvious that it's the same person as the one in my avatar?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

For some reason i couldnt find other good Constantine pics.

The sig is alright even if its hard to see its the same guy.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Eldo wrote:
Buzkashi wrote:In due time I will bring balance to the boards. It was fortold as such.
Luckily it was fortold and not foretold.
Touche
Eldo wrote:Buzkashi wants to join my party, but can't, because he's afraid that he might get rejected. Which he will.

A little bit less toucheyness.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Jesus, I can't believe Buzkashi is 17.

Having him around here is like having sex with a really hot woman and have a 4 year old walk in on you.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I'm sorry Libaax, but your avatar reminds me of "Tom Goes To See The Mayor" or whatever that show's called, heh.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I was gonna say i fealt dissed cause nobody cared to rate my new av.

Starnum you actually dissing the av is better nothing i geuss.

How about the pose? His face? To me it just represent how Constantine is.

Anyone else rating?

I am sick of paint though i am gonna try to get photoshop and learn how to make good avs.
Last edited by Libaax on Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I think you could probably find better covers of Constantine than that. I think there's one of him sitting in the pub with a beer in hand and a cigarette on another.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I have found several cool covers that i would love as av like this one http://www.insanerantings.com/hell/gallery/hb138.html

That is soo JC.

But paint is shitty with covers.

I have to get photoshop i know someone who has the cd of photoshop so i am gonna borrow it.
ZombieToaster
Mastered PM

Post by ZombieToaster »

i think it looks like he is standing there smelling the air.

deadpool was better... but ash is the best :P
Groovy!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Libaax wrote:Starnum you actually dissing the av is better nothing i geuss.
Oh, I wasn't trying to dis it. That's just the impression it gave me, heh. Although, is it me or does his neck look kind of flabby. *shrugs*