Berserk Chapter 275

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Wandering_Mystic
n00b Smasher

Post by Wandering_Mystic »

I would be more than happy to spoil it, but people here don't seem so big on that (I couldn't really care less nowadays). Keywords in this chapter are Ganishka, Zodd, and to an extent, Gatts (throw in a bunch of flying apostles and the chapter is complete)
42ndEndOfTheWorld
This is my new home

Post by 42ndEndOfTheWorld »

So we can expect another storm of asskickery by Zod & Co. :thumbsup:
raider
imanewbie

Post by raider »

Thank for let us know. I hope Zodd died.
Wandering_Mystic
n00b Smasher

it ends on a typical cliffhanger, along with another somewhat typical announcement of a slower-than-usual next release (next chapter will be due out on the 28th of July)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

raider wrote:Thank for let us know. I hope Zodd died.
Man, I hope you get cancer.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Wandering_Mystic
n00b Smasher

My soul could never rest if Zodd is ever killed by anyone other than either Guts or SK (preferably Guts though)
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Zodd is way too cool to be killed by the emperor (I hope, I want him to have a better death then that), but I do hope that the emperor manages to take out a number of the lesser Apostles. I've been disapointed in him so far, for all of his seeming power, he doesn't really seem to have accomplished much against anything other then normal humans (who are so weak it hardly matters).
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

zod is the only apostle who i wouldn't mind surviving the series
Bow to Golbez
Chaos_Wanderer
Found the Edit button

Post by Chaos_Wanderer »

Zodd deserves to die in battle. who would ever want to see is life fade away in a bed? The place for Zodd to die should be either gloriously at the hands of Guts or the SK, or (maybe) as an ally.

But to die in this battle? He deserves so much more than a simple death just to show off the Emperors true power.
elric le tueur d'amis
Mastered PM

Post by elric le tueur d'amis »

For me Zodd is a protector of Gutts,like SK,he wants to kill him with his own hands in a good fight ;
he came rescuing cause the kushan emperor is able to finish his beloved target off (even if attacking the kushan invasion forces is a Griffith's order,Zodd chooses his own timing,as usual).

About Zodd death,Skullknight is obviously unable to kill him,his moves are too clean and predictable,only a dirty bastard with insane power and many tricks would be able to do that.
That guy won''t give up!!
Kill him!!
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Hey, no spoilers yet, don't presume that everyone's read the raw. Because I haven't. So I can't really refute what you say.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
FightClub
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by FightClub »

Eldo makes me want to Fuji all over myself.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

ah here come the pre-release jitters......i'll do the tyronne biggums dance on this chapter's arrival :twisted:
Bow to Golbez
Baz
notanewb

Post by Baz »

Do you guys get the same raws as SK.net? Or have you got better ones? because their one sucked :(
Wandering_Mystic
n00b Smasher

in most cases, I think both we and SK.net end up getting the raws from what is ultimately the same source on the net. In this case, I believe that one of their members took the snapshots for the "raw", maybe because this member didn't have access to a scanner but somehow got their hands on the actual magazine.

We are still on the lookout for a high quality raw, and I'm sure one will surface soon enough.

(I've already translated 99% of it though, so when it does come, there will be no translation time to factor into the release schedule)
Ichise Asura
imanewbie

Post by Ichise Asura »

psi29a wrote:A copy of Berserk 276 has arrived, we are on it. :P
you could upload the raw..that at least would kill my "i need my berserk fix" stupid thing haha....well i guess i can wait....a little longer...

talking about Guz joining forces with the emperor...
the first time i read the manga i though that on the future i would see something like guts with a army vs griffiths army...well that was arround when griffiths shows on earth...

edit ; i should read the whole post...hows the link for sk.net ?..i don't find it on google...lol
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

We could upload the raw, but as stated in the FAQ we won't. The reason is legal because the raw is a direct copyright violation, however when we clean it up and add english to it, it becomes a derrivative work which is then legal according to USA's "Fair Use" under the current Copyright laws. Since I live in the USA along with my servers, I prefer to stay away from legal trouble as much as possible considering I'm operating this whole thing at my expense.

The snapshot we have is of someone taking snaps with a digital camera, the typical HQ raw comes out and both Skullknight.net and EG use that. Whoever scans it does an amazing job and is our mystery hero with which both of communities appreciate and rely on.

Otherwise, EG is forced to spend money to one of our overworked allies in Japan scan it for us. Typically that is a last resort when it has been more than 4 or so days.

Damn, I should really add this to the FAQ other than "No Raw." :P
Baz
notanewb

Post by Baz »

Thanks for clearing that up :D and for all the hard work you guys do
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Ichise Asura wrote:
psi29a wrote:A copy of Berserk 276 has arrived, we are on it. :P
you could upload the raw..
You could shut the fuck up.

Heh, spoken like a true leecher.

EDIT: We have ourselves some HQ raws now, man are these raws awesome.

Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

About Zodd death,Skullknight is obviously unable to kill him,his moves are too clean and predictable,only a dirty bastard with insane power and many tricks would be able to do that.
Um, sorry, but it has been made fairly clear at several points that SK is actually stronger then Zodd. And I have no clue why you think his moves are too predictable, do you have anything to support this? Who have you seen that was able to easily predict and avoid his attacks (except maybe Void, who hardly counts)?
Wandering_Mystic
n00b Smasher

Seriously, SK took off like both Zodd's arms or something back at the eclipse, and it didn't seem all that difficult for him
elric le tueur d'amis
Mastered PM

Post by elric le tueur d'amis »

Zodd is using his arms to counter the sk sword(because his horns and swords skills aren't enough too).
That guy won''t give up!!
Kill him!!
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Release party in the Chat Room, be there are be square. :P
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

Everytime Skullknight and Zodd meet... Zodd is reattaching some misc. body part... Zodd even admits the Skullknight could handle him

nuff said
Bow to Golbez
SONGSAN
imanewbie

Post by SONGSAN »

^
^
You have no idea how many people, inspired by that reference page alone, would begin another round of Berserk rereading! :D