Death Note

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

THANK YOU!! I had no idea it came out. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And the Chapter is tight, I new it . THey wouldnt keep it gay like that for too long hehe.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yes the mangaka is as good as i hoped!!

I like how things turned out!
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Raito is one smart mothafucka, I mean How he can read all of peoples possible reactions to stuff so precisly and shit.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah i knew he was smart and could plan so far ahead but i never thaught he was as clever as this.

I just hope that nobody(Misa;)) ruins his plan
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Trog
Mastered PM

Post by Trog »

Chapter 54 is out:

http://wethefans.net/http/DeathNote/[W,tF.]Death_Note_-_054.zip
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

what so fast, halleluya:D
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Hell yea , Damn that chapter was good. Death Note is turning out to be one of my favorite mangas.
Dominion
This is my new home

Post by Dominion »

i just think its unfair to compare anything to anything...

i read deathnote but to me the whole thing is bullshit... no one would ever pick up clues like these guys... and theres alot of round-about thinking in there

its a good manga but... whatever, read it
i kinda felt sad for that guy though at the end of chapter 51 :/
mrJotaan
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by mrJotaan »

It really is a roundabout way of thinking, that's why not too many people read it. I actually pick up the clues they do and I could say that I'd be able to figure it all out but that's because I analyze things way too much.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Thats why I like it too, I can some times predict what happens and see how close I come.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Does anyone know when additional chapters are coming out, or where i can find out?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Additional? do you mean new chapters?

Chapter 54 was awsome,Light is amazing to have thought about all that.

I dont find it hard to believe these guys cause DN is like a game of chess,the one of L or Light who thinks most steps ahead wins.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Heres my death note theory

I think that Ryuzaki isnt L. I was just thinking it because L would never show his face. Especially the person he htought might be Kira. The only reason he did this was possibly too bring out the real kira by making Raito kill the fake L. Even furthering mt theory is tthe fact that they handcuffed themselves. Raito's suspicions about Ryuzkai being L were complete because if he is a fake L. Then he wouldnt be able to make contact with the real L because he was chained to Raito which makes you think that he is L but in actuality hes not. And further more when there capturin the fake Kira (forgot his name) L showed himself 2 a whole squadrin of cops (which he would never do). Well thats all for now.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

You are right about that L would never show himself to som many cops,cause then the real Kira can kill him by using on of the cops.

Or L thought he must take his chance with the cops seeing him cause he wants to see how Light reacts in this situation.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Have you noticed that the only person thats name was written in the Deathnote that we havent actually seen killed was that fbi agents wife. For all we know she could have just been playin along and is still alive.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Im 100% sure that Light killed her cause she was dangerous to him so she is dead.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Death Note will end before the end of this year cause the artist not the mangaka has begun working on a speed skating manga :?

What a reason to end a great manga for :cry:
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Da fuck, is that mother fucker on crack!! A speed skating manga, well thats gona sell better then Death Note :roll:

This pisses me off.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Buzkashi wrote:Da fuck, is that mother fucker on crack!! A speed skating manga, well thats gona sell better then Death Note :roll:
They made animes/mangas about kids spinning tops and playing card games that became an international success. I say people don't know what they want. Either that, or the new generation of mankind is reaching a new age of stupidity. I never had much hope for the human race anyway.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

At the same time this means the mangaka will make a new manga soon and im looking forward to that.

I hope she ends DN with a fiting ending not one that doesnt make sense.
Trog
Mastered PM

Post by Trog »

WtF released chapter 57 today.

Very good chapter. Sadly the editing of the characters internal monologue makes a mess of several pictures. I would have preferred it, if they had left the pictures in their original shape and put the the translations next to them.

You can get it from #wethefans@irc.rizon.net or register at their forum for a direct download link.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Im already registered on there forum but i cand find a dl link..
Trog
Mastered PM

Post by Trog »

Strange.. After you have logged in, you should find the "New Releases" sub-forum. There you find a thread with DN links.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

ahh i c.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Why would you need to register when you can download from thier irc channel in seconds.