PSP

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Im waiting for some beat em ups where are they i need them now!!!
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Might have to settle for Xmen games until Samurai Warriors (SW): State of War comes out; its a japan version of Dynasty Warriors (DW) but I think SW did a better job with the HUD then DW
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

yeah they did a much better with the HUD, the interface took up too much of the game screen in dynasty warriors. plus the whole battleplan map isnt as annoying that you have to move after every skirmish. still though, if there isnt a good diverse amount of combos such as in dynasty warriors, i prolly wont get this one either. itll get played out way too easily
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

dos.azn wrote:i dont wanna mess with my sexy PSP's insides :D
Seems like a cool idea but I definetly agree.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

back for spring break, decided to rent untold legends again to level up my saved char profiles. damn i wonder now if i should buy the sequel or wait to rent :?
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

I actually have been playing my psp again lately, playing untold legends brotherhood of the blade and getting into it more than before.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

i actually been playing drastically less, i remember the first 2 times i rented untold legends. played it like 10 hrs straight till like 4 in the morning then went to sleep for a bit to play it again later when i wake up. unlike most rpgs, i feel accomplished with my character once i hit the level where i can get my final skill and dont find anymore reason to play. i think this will be the last time i rent it. wonder how the sequel will be though
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Have you guys seen the berserk brand in the load screen yet?? It is on a knight with a huge axe, looks like a necklace.

Playing infected ... good rent short sweet a little repetitive but the funny factor is way up!!

Swearing included :twisted:
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

hah if u want swearing, try liberty city stories. watching salvatore and maria curse at each other makes me laugh anyday :lol:
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Yeah GTA LCS is funny too but you cant blow zombies 8) anyway beat Infected and it is a short game worth a rent, never tried multiplayer, (because no one else has it) but I dont think I am missing much :twisted:
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

the only game that prolly has crazy multiplayer is wipeout
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Mega man powered up. Wow, just wow. Best megaman evar? i think so...
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I cant wait for the PSOne emulator to come with the next firmware upgrade :twisted:

No one said whether or not they saw the berserk icon on the knights necklace in Untold Ledgends: BB.... its there look for it in the load screens.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Sandman wrote:I cant wait for the PSOne emulator to come with the next firmware upgrade :twisted:
u serious? wow even i havent herd of that one :shock:
kccttzj
imanewbie

Post by kccttzj »

This is what I read on Magic-Box a few weeks back:

"- SCE's Phil Harrison mentioned that PSP is their fastest selling platform, they have shipped 5412 PSP development kits worldwide. Sony will begin distributing original PSone games online to PSP this winter, using an archive server. The service should begin after the video/voice chat and audio/text RSS features are added. PSP will be able to store PSone games on memory stick and boot from it."

I definitely like the idea of having PSone games on the go. Hopefully they'll release more info soon.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Im playing GTA:LS its the first great GTA since GTA3.

Why? Cause Liberty city rocks, working for Salvatore,doing maffia style mission and the hole maffia act and story is awesome.

Tony is so much cooler than they guy in GTA3 cause he talks so funny.

I loved the scene when Maria told him about the bike guy that beat her and her saying that her and Tony are hooked up.

Tony goes in his funny italian accent "Oh jeez Maria you are the boss's girl,you are gonna get me killed****"

This games showes what GTAV,GTASA sucked,they lacked the athmosphere. You really feel like you are in a real city,full of mobster :D
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

kccttzj wrote:This is what I read on Magic-Box a few weeks back:

"- SCE's Phil Harrison mentioned that PSP is their fastest selling platform, they have shipped 5412 PSP development kits worldwide. Sony will begin distributing original PSone games online to PSP this winter, using an archive server. The service should begin after the video/voice chat and audio/text RSS features are added. PSP will be able to store PSone games on memory stick and boot from it."

I definitely like the idea of having PSone games on the go. Hopefully they'll release more info soon.
That is pretty cool. Not as exciting as Genesis and Turbo games on the Revolution, but sweet none the less. All I need to do is get me one of these damn things.

And did they say any thing about this being free? Or is it going to be a pay for play dinda thing?

By the way, sweet ava K, Gargantua Blarg for teh win.
kccttzj
imanewbie

Post by kccttzj »

Yeah, I'm definitely more psyched for genesis and turbo games on Revolution.

From what I've heard you're going to have to pay per game. I haven't heard anything on how much it'll cost yet though. The PSP is going to go down in price sometime... soon? I don't remember. I do know that it's going to go down to $200, but you don't get all the added stuff you get in the value pack that's currently available.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Playing Y's Ark of ...??? Naphitism?? anyway good game, like a Zelda on crack with out the needed tools. More acuratlly its a Zelda RPG with more sword moves. I like it :twisted:
Daedelus
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!
Location: This Island Earth! (Can be yours, if the Price is Right!)

Post by Daedelus »

kccttzj wrote:From what I've heard you're going to have to pay per game. I haven't heard anything on how much it'll cost yet though.
Nintendo has said that it will charge -- it'd be a horrible business plan otherwise. How much they charge is going to be left up to A) them and B) third parties should they be interested in bringing their games to the Rev.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

woot paying for roms! i love it!
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Well, firmware v2.70 is out and so is the Loco Roco demo and it kicks ass.

It took me quite a while to get used to the controls, but after that it's pretty easy going and fun. You're actually controlling the planet the blob is on, not the blob itself.

Get the demo from here, it's just a 7MB download.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Femto wrote:Well, firmware v2.70 is out and so is the Loco Roco demo and it kicks ass.

It took me quite a while to get used to the controls, but after that it's pretty easy going and fun. You're actually controlling the planet the blob is on, not the blob itself.

Get the demo from here, it's just a 7MB download.

is this the Japanese firmware or is the US version out now too?
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

They came out at the same time, this time around :twisted:
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

woa sick...

updating now.

/edit

fucking LocoRoco is a sick game. Anyone get everything? I got 20/20 roco's 541/541 fruit things and 3/3 of those weird doods in 18:02

the time is terrible but i would looking about to get everything and now i know how.

I hope they expand with this idea of the game and make it with all sorts of roco's we can play as.

playable demos on PSP, hacking exploit there anyone?