::Hajime no ippo::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

crazyankan
Mastered PM

Post by crazyankan »

Have started reading Ippo again. That is a manga when you have started reading it, you can´t quite. Really loves it =)
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

anyone know why no chapters are coming out :cry:
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Thats cause the group leaders grandpha is in hospital.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

....I WISH HIM THE BEST OF LUCK AND A QUICK RECOVERY!!! :D
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
crazyankan
Mastered PM

Post by crazyankan »

Do anyone knows what will happen with snoopycools x-mas release of Ippo? They have promised 21 volumes(!). Do anyone know if they are going to keep their promise? Really hope that they do =)
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

So they intend to finish ippo for christmas?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

They did say that but dont hold you breath.

If they dont i dont care IG realeses Ippo everyday,they have 16 vols left.

Chap 520 is out now.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

crazyankan wrote:Do anyone knows what will happen with snoopycools x-mas release of Ippo? They have promised 21 volumes(!). Do anyone know if they are going to keep their promise? Really hope that they do =)
They released 12 volumes today. Though we've read like 5 of em already.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah but there is 8 vols and 80 chapters we havent read :D

It will be sweat reading Taka's fight,Itagaki taking down his rival.
crazyankan
Mastered PM

Post by crazyankan »

Good that you reminded me of Ippo. Had almost forgot that x-mas release.
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

so does this mean were all caught up now? and if so hpw often do releases come out???? i dont wanna wait :cry:
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

If we are lucky Ignition-one will continu from v66 because as I know SC they will wait for another month or 2 to make more releases if they are in the lead.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

SC will probably not realese anything for atleast 3,4 months.

IG will do as they do now. They have already realesed Ippo vol 58-61 at the same time,so soon they will be at vol 66.
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

volume 66 and 67 are out...its getting good
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Its getting good are you crazy ??:P

Its pure magic right now finaly Ippo can take down Miyata and Itagaki showed us a great fight,Sendou was back,Taka joked around as usuall what more do you need!!
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

i realise its always good i'm just meaning its getting even BETTER!!!
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I know i had just finished reading it when i wrote that so i coulndt help it :P
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I really don't like Itagaki or whatever his name was.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

i am so inlove with this manga...i cannot wait for the fight between ippo and mayata!!! :D
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Itagaki is awesome,his fight was really good.

I feel sorry for Ippo's opponent before the Miyata fight. Ippo will be hungry for a win so he can send a message to Miyata and co.
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

i just read the latest comple volume again by snoopycool cause i was bored and now my hunger for more has grown evern stronger!!!!!!!I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I know how you feel man i want so much more that i watched Ippo vs Sendou 2,damn what a great fight it was. I liked it when Ippo used to throw Gazelle punch. Now he thinks he is too good for it or something.
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

Brocc-man
hahahahaha... I woke up everybody in the house from laughing..
Last edited by hadi on Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

haha yea that was awesome..i love the little side stories in this manga there so funny
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

i realise i'm double posting but its for a good cause Volume 68 http://manga-scan.edwardk.info/Ippo_628_635.torrent

*note: not sure whos releasing it