You know you've read too much berserk when...

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Is this too dumb of a thread to let live?

yes
10%
yes, please call MrFelony's Probation Officer and have him locked up
22%
No, let the people spam away.
68%

Total votes: 209

Saiyah
This is my new home

Post by Saiyah »

Eldo wrote:He should really see another shrink for that, you know, a REAL doctor. This guy's giving out bad counselling, I should have him, uh, 'disbarred' or something for malpractice.

Maybe he should have had his session with Dr. Eldo. He makes miracles happen. :kekeke:
Last edited by Saiyah on Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nah, It's not true.
Fuji Nagase
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Fuji Nagase »

word

"The wind whispered,and the world began to change."
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

Found this: http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap051120.html

And I instantly thought of everyone's vision of Griffith where the white hawk is flying. hehe ^_^
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Saiyah wrote:
Eldo" wrote:He should really see another shrink for that, you know, a REAL doctor. This guy's giving out bad counselling, I should have him, uh, 'disbarred' or something for malpractice.

Maybe he should have had his session with Dr. Eldo. He makes miracles happen. :kekeke:
Nah, I head Dr.Eldo drugs his patients and has sex with them while they're knocked out.. It'd be best to stay away from him.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Buzkashi wrote:Nah, I head Dr.Eldo drugs his patients and has sex with them while they're knocked out.. It'd be best to stay away from him.
They're nothing but rumours. The good doctor wouldn't do that, and if he would, he would be good enough to not get caught.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
ZoddsNo1Fan
This is my new home

Post by ZoddsNo1Fan »

You know youve read to much Berserk when your lieing in bed at night, darkness surrounds you, you star hearing noises coming from your closet and you start to see demons floating around you saying,"a child" "a young body" "mine" , "its mine!" "give it" "let me in" !@#41233423 and then you reach for your dragon slayer but its not there!!@#$ oh no1! then...just before they get to you to eat you!..your mommy turns on the light and you realise its all just in your head!@#!! hahhahaahhahahha.....
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

wow, that is just crazy talk :P
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

ZoddsNo1Fan wrote:You know youve read to much Berserk when your lieing in bed at night, darkness surrounds you, you star hearing noises coming from your closet and you start to see demons floating around you saying,"a child" "a young body" "mine" , "its mine!" "give it" "let me in" !@#41233423 and then you reach for your dragon slayer but its not there!!@#$ oh no1! then...just before they get to you to eat you!..your mommy turns on the light and you realise its all just in your head!@#!! hahhahaahhahahha.....
Oh yeah, I've been there, but my "mommy" lives far away, so I just grin evilly and tell them to "Fuck off!". That usually gets rid of them, especially when I use my scary voice. ;)
Fuji Nagase

Post by Fuji Nagase »

YKURTM Berserk when you...

play soul cali 3 and cant help but call the new siegfried guts because of his sword and medieval costume. you play using him and play zasalemel thinking he's an apostle. and when ivy comes up, griffith's white hair pops into your head, and u perfect kill her. this trend continues until u find some more berserk to read.

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Thanks fuji that gave me an idea, i will make Guts in the character mode and kill them all with him :lol:

Maybe i should make Griffith too so i can kill him when i want.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Fuji Nagase wrote:YKURTM Berserk when you...

play soul cali 3 and cant help but call the new siegfried guts because of his sword and medieval costume. you play using him and play zasalemel thinking he's an apostle. and when ivy comes up, griffith's white hair pops into your head, and u perfect kill her. this trend continues until u find some more berserk to read.
Either that, or you just go play the actual Berserk game *malicious laughter*.

Heh, I've actually spend a couple of hours trying to make the best Gatts I could on one of the Smack Down games. He actually came out pretty nicely.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Gutts in wrestling? that sounds so wrong.

Did he look big? You must have made him atleast as big as Undertaker.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, it was a little silly, but I had fun with it. Oh yeah, he was pretty big all right.
Fuji Nagase

Post by Fuji Nagase »

im glad im an inspiration. we need more guts in the world, even if it is the game world. :wink:

Fuji Nagase

Post by Fuji Nagase »

i know this thread died a little while, and this is a double post, but i had to get it out.

UKUWTM berserk when..

...while watching LOTR (the last one) you couldnt help but think "if only guts was here with the dragon slayer.." and when you watch resident evil (first one) when the zombies first start attacking, again, "guts could wipe out those motherfuckers in an instant, they are in no comparison to the apostles." this goes on for many movies including shaun of the dead and troy.

...you cant help but think every sword u see seems so small.

Zman1
imanewbie

Post by Zman1 »

You've read too much Berserk when you use your teeth in a fight and when you're obsessed with a hot black chick.
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

you know you've read too much berserk when you actually leave your mod'd ps2 on for 4 days just so your friend can come over and see that you yourself unlocked teh zodd sword leaving no doubt that no one else did it for you nor did you hack the save file
Bow to Golbez
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Dude, that's no fucking joke, that sword is hard to get. I think I fought him like, fifteen times before I beat him, once. I was already lost in demenia by that point, from already being up for far too long. I don't think I've beat him since then. :P
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

It may have been answered before, but does Guts get to use the berserker armour in the game?

Just curious
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yes, he does, and it's awesome.
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

amen to that... your balls grow 7' to 10' in diameter within 3 seconds of playing with the armor on... zodd sword + teh armor < everything
Bow to Golbez
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

cool

now I know what to save money for :P
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well, Zodd's sword has a cool design, but I like the Dragon Slayer more. It's longer for one thing.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Is the Zodd sword the on he uses on the Hill of Swords?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, it's his great sword. It's shorter than the Dragon Slayer, but just a little, and has a single edge design. It looks really cool, and he's so big he tends to use it with one hand, while wielding another weapon like an axe.