lucid dreams?

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Haha yeah.But once I was a bit scared of one deja vu I had.Its mostly recognizing your surrounding,images,cituation and etc

But once, I was with some friends in a cafe,and I a sudden and strong deja vu feeling hit me,and I knew pretty much everything that they said.Sometimes I'm so used to deja vu's that I'm relaxed and think stuff through when it happens,instead of being shocked.But It was eerie,that I knew what they were going to say,and I wasn't involved in the conversation,was just listening for a minute or two,and knew everything.And it wasn't a casual and easy convo where you could predict what they were going to say.It felt so much weirder then usual.
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

I sometimes thing about writing every dream I can remember down, then when I have a deja vu I could look it up to see if I really dreamed that before.

I will try to sleep now 5:17 am here. Maybe I'll get one of those weired dreams. :)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Hehe writing down is too complicated,remember is enough.

and I should go to bed too,hopefuly not have too weird of a dream.Have had too many of those lately(one where I'm punching the himalaya mountains into pieces with my fists,and building a boat out of the stones :?: :lol:)

Bouna notte mi tedesco amico.
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Most time a few minute after I woke up I suddenly forget what I dreamed. That's weird, too.

And got 7 am 'til I finally got to bed last night and 8 am I looked at the alarm clock for the last time.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Balor645
imanewbie

Post by Balor645 »

Devil_Dante wrote:Ever saw something in your dream and later it occured in reality too? Like you saw the future in your dream.
I used to be a big fan of Chris Farley as a kid, and I had a dream about Chris Farley the night he died. In my dream he was some fat ass donut cop who was in a gunfight with some mob guys. He ended up dying sortof valiantly in the dream. When I woke up the next day and found he had died, I pretty much cried for an entire day straight. It hurt like hell because it was like I experienced his death firsthand...

Strange eh? Thats one of the strangest things I had happen in a dream. EVER
"Forward he cried, from the Rear, and the front lines died. The General Sat, and the lines on the map moved from side to side." -- Pink Floyd
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Bizar indeed :|

+1
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

You guys that have da javu (SP?) should try mess with it. I do every time I have one of those moments. If you want examples I will have to tell you later.... :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Its Deja vu,and please tell us,any tips on how to mess with things are welcomed by me :evil:
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Whats up with the evil face? Anyway when you relieze that you are having deja vu you can remeber what happens next so you stop it from happening... I have done this too many times to remember and it has kept the things from happening.

Example: In college I had a girlfriend that didnt like me smoking, so when she was in class I would smoke. One day I had a couple of friends over and we were smoking and I had a person selling magizine subscriptions come over to my house and one of my friends asked if they had High times, this is what set me off and I remember my Girlfriend coming home early and catching me smoking with people in the house. So I called her and made sure that she didnt come home. When I called she said that she was thinking about going home at the exact moment I called her!!!!

So there you go disaster avoided because of Deja Vu, pretty neet huh. :twisted:
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

A friend of mine heard that if you cosume 30 grams of nutmeg you have lucid dreams..
I just laughed at his 6 hours of constipation after 2 nights of drinking. Why? Because i'm an asshole :twisted:
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

anyone ever dream himself into an RPG?
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

Nope... when I dream it's usually about real life.
My dreams suck!
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

That's because you don't have lots of imagination.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

I played Dungeon Siege II demo last month
it was fun dreaming about it...but it was futuristic at the same time...weird dreams I sometimes have
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Shade wrote:My dreams suck!
Sounds like it's really real life. ;)
k3mikal
notanewb

Post by k3mikal »

once i was having a nightmare, so i muted the dream, next thing the characters had text bubbles over them
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

WTF? I never heard of something like that before. You are reading too many mangas/comics. ;)
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

WAY TO MUCH MANGA!!