Your Music Players..

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Your Music Players..

Post by Buzkashi »

I currently dont have one (just use my sisters ipod). But recently i heard about the new ipod shuffle. So i went and checked it out. Its 99 bucks for a 120 song capacity. and 150 for 240 song capacity. Its as big as a pack of trident gum and ways as much as you car keys. So because its in my price range and its really small(finally) i might pick it up. What music players do you guys have/ prefer.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

*wonders if another one of his threads have failed miserably..*
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

So it won't be a failure, I will post. But I don't own one either because anything worth owning is out of my pricerange. My experience from using other peoples and talking with people iPODs are generally very good. I hate Apple and I am saying this, so I would say that is probably a safe bet. But like I said I don't own one. They used to be crazy expensive.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

What do you want me to tell you? What I use for music on the go, or what?

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I have no idea , I was hoping for a debate about which ones poepole use / prefrer and which ones was the best. BUt i failed so somone plz end my misery and delete this failure.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

http://oakley.com/catalog/colors/eyewea ... _polarized

get that, not only will you look like an idiot, you be wasiting 500 bucks.

As for the shuffle, i was thinking about getting one. I think the only problem i have with it, is that you have no clue what song your gonna listen to next.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

I dont even have a mp3 player, the only thing I got thats not in my house for audio equipment, is my 2 "12 subs and amp in my trunk of my buick, and my clarion mp3/wma Deck....

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

I have a computer and it can play music. good stuff yeah!
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

halfnhalf wrote:http://oakley.com/catalog/colors/eyewea ... _polarized

get that, not only will you look like an idiot, you be wasiting 500 bucks.

As for the shuffle, i was thinking about getting one. I think the only problem i have with it, is that you have no clue what song your gonna listen to next.
It doesnt matter for me because I usually put things on shuffle anyways.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I had a great iriver mp3 player but my bro borrowed it once and it got stolen,it had space for 50-60 thats was enough for me then.

Now im thinking about buying a mp3 with 1.24 gig space.

I dont care about which name the player has, i only care about the price and the space.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I just ordered my Ipod shuffle... and damn its comin in like 3 weeks. Guess thats better than the other ones that are comin in like 6. But yea its all good. Because ill forget about it. And then when it comes ill be filled with remeberance and joy.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Buzkashi wrote:I just ordered my Ipod shuffle... and damn its comin in like 3 weeks. Guess thats better than the other ones that are comin in like 6. But yea its all good. Because ill forget about it. And then when it comes ill be filled with remeberance and joy.
That happens to me alot. Especially with my tax refund.
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

I got a TDK Mojo mp3 cd player like 5 years ago. Its great and you have 700mb of space for songs, since you just burn them onto a cd-r. Only problem is, its big like all the other portable cd players, not small like the mp3 players that use memory cards.

If, I were you I would wait for the Sony PSP, it supports memory sticks for mp3 playback and it can also play movies and games. Should be out next month and costs 199 or less.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

i was thinking about that. I even made a topic bout it in DP. BUt i cant wait. And another thing is i think that the 1gig memory cards cost alot and id have to buy serveral of em and i hate always going out and buying stuff. Also i dont no how good the quality will be where as with Apple i no that the Ipods are good quality.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Buzkashi wrote:i was thinking about that. I even made a topic bout it in DP. BUt i cant wait. And another thing is i think that the 1gig memory cards cost alot and id have to buy serveral of em and i hate always going out and buying stuff. Also i dont no how good the quality will be where as with Apple i no that the Ipods are good quality.

write a review on it. ive been wondering if something like that would be worth buying.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

How will i write a review on it if i dont have it ? i will have to take the stuff from other people who were probably paid to say good things about it.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

i currently own the new SONY NW-E99 mp3. it holds 1 gig, and goes for 70 hrs on 1 AAA battery. got a carrying pouch when i want to protect it, and got a neck strap when i want to show it off :lol: . best of all, it doesn't have that dumb sony ATRAC3 audio restriction, so u can drag n drop mp3s into it. it was 200 bucks, best for ppl who can't afford an ipod or for ppl who have realized ipods are way too played out like me 8)
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Buzkashi wrote:How will i write a review on it if i dont have it ? i will have to take the stuff from other people who were probably paid to say good things about it.
I meant when you get it.

damn man, that sony looks hot. AND 70 hours!!!! you can own up those ipods like crazy, and the size is small too.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

yeah man, almost 2 inch length by 1 inch width, im extremely happy that i bought this :D :D :D
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I sitll prefer I pods i think there more reliable.
redria
imanewbie

Post by redria »

halfnhalf wrote:
Buzkashi wrote:i was thinking about that. I even made a topic bout it in DP. BUt i cant wait. And another thing is i think that the 1gig memory cards cost alot and id have to buy serveral of em and i hate always going out and buying stuff. Also i dont no how good the quality will be where as with Apple i no that the Ipods are good quality.

write a review on it. ive been wondering if something like that would be worth buying.
Yeah, I've been thinking of buying one too
Dominion
This is my new home

Post by Dominion »

RESSURECTION!

yea so i bought me a Samsung YP-T6Z holds a gig (really 996 megs) and is smaller than an ipod AND has a view screen and flashy backlights...best part is i dont have to convert shit all the time so i just plug n drop that shit onto it and its fast as hell too... i got 17 cds on it right now... good for night crews

*edit*
interesting fact!
http://www.downhillbattle.org/itunes/
Frazzii
imanewbie

Post by Frazzii »

I just ordered MPeye HTS-200 it's the smallest player around and it holds 5gb and it was pretty cheap...
Never again can I look at a woman or a homosexual and think "I hate you because Eminem told me to."
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

I just got a 4gig iPod Mini. I like it a whole lot.
Exec-Student
imanewbie

Post by Exec-Student »

I'm still into my mini discs. I use the Sony MZ-RH910. With each mini disc holding a gig of music in sony's audio format, I have plenty to listen to and do live recordings on.