Berserk merchandise

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Berserk merchandise

Post by LordMune »

I just got my (Happy) Kuri Puck figurine/statue thing, and it is awesome.
Secondly, a second edition Black Swordsman (Millenium Falcon) action figure thing, also from Art of War, with an incredible amount of fiddly bits. Separate dragonslayer, dagger, throwing-knives, and whatnot. It is a work of art, although that is an understatement.

This is the thread in which to discuss any and all Berserk merchandise out there- as the other one which had potential met an early demise.
I suspect this one is going to be fairly Art of War-centric as well, though.

[First thread evAr]
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Post pics.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Will do.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Awesome. I'm too poor to get any Berserk figurines of my own, so I might as well look at other people's in admiration and jealousy.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

About the pig - you're just raising it for the sole purpose of eating it, right?

I can just make out the pics, barely.

Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Hehe the pic is nice. And for Battlefield: 2 http://bf2s.com/player/LordMune/ Got you. :P
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Indeed, you got me for the demo. Been playing a bit since then, but still way too little. :(
http://bf2s.com/player/.::[IGL]::.LordMune/
Anyway, my Gatts action figure thing is so incredibly awesome. Really.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Sorry, no pics, but I have some memorabilia myself. I have a decent Gatts action figure. I have a cool Berserk T-shirt with Gatts on it. Heh, I have the PS2 game, if that counts. Also, I have a specially made necklace with the Brand of Sacrifice on it. ;)
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Where the hell have you been?

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Lucky I haven't got WoW or GW. Otherwise I'll be MIA for a couple of months as well.

Welcome back Starnum, heh.

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Heh, thanks...good to be back. I'll try not to disappear again, but no promises. :P

Oh, I've been around...you know Darnassus, Storm Wind, and mainly Iron Forge, heh.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

I was wondering where you had disappeared to...
Joeki
notanewb

Post by Joeki »

I have the blackswordsman berserk action figure . Its neat and pretty cheap , I'll see if I can find a picture.

Oh and of course the Berserk "Box of War" . Basicly 6 dvd's in a luxurious special edition box.

That was rather expensive though :) .
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

The only berserk merchandise I got is: The "Box of War" and 3 Dark horse manga's.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Hail the Elven King as he has returned. :P

I got the DC Game, the PS2 Game, the Anime DVD Version and the Mangascans. I need more Berserk. :(
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Recro
imanewbie

Post by Recro »

I have a Gatts statue, 2 behilit necklaces(had 3 gave one to my girlfriend isnt that scary?) and action figures of Gatts Griffith and Caska during band of the hawk also have a Gatts as blackswordsmen and the dreamcast game sometime soon i will get the ps2 game but i am afraid of modding. But ps3 on its way so if i eff up the ps2 not too big a deal i suppose.