Game questions

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

I get jack shit from the chips forms etc etc. The only ones to actually work are the game voting site at the very top. You can only get 50 chips every 4 days. *shrugs* That has been my experience.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I still can't access the Meeting Room... Image
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Fixed :P
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

:headbang:

Thanks! There's some good stuff in there.
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

does HP help determine your networth?
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

No it does not.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I have a question, what should I use my shooting range price tokens in? I've already maxed out my endurance, so I don't know if getting O.R.B.S is a good idea. Are the Di-atomic shot and the Hyper shot worth getting? Do they have any level requirements? And if I do get the O.R.B.S., what should I use them on? HP?
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

HP is good :D don't waste it on anything else till you are high enough level to start buying PC with gc.
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

hey psi, I'm still curious how you found out that agility above 100 is pointless. it seems strange to even have the stat if it doesn't help in battle when your opponent has above 50 concentration (i think those are the numbers you gave in the other thread)

edit: and why not start getting PC from the shooting range? if not to use at the PC shop, one could sell it right?
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

What's the deal with Grogs? Should I even invest time in them?
Serraco
Found the Edit button

Post by Serraco »

Grogs are a way of gaining money. The max you can own depends on level (mine's in the low 30's). Once you train them up enough, they'll be worth 2000 GC a piece, no matter how long you train them. Generally, this happens when a non-HP stat gets to around 100.

For me, they're worth it. Sure, it takes a while to train them, but eventually, you'll learn that breeding's better than capturing them. Just less work. Personally, I breed Water-Demons. I believe Thunder-Angel's another one.
Be a hero, kill your ego...
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

when you breed a grog, do increased stats of the parents increase the stats of the offspring?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Just asking, is it stupid to fight barehanded, compared with using a weapon? Because my unarmed skills are higher than the rest of my skills...well, that's because I fight barehanded.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I was wondering when you'd start posting here.

I'm not an expert on this, but here's my take on this: forget about fighting barehanded and start concentrating on a weapon. Say you have your blade skills and your unarmed skills at the same level. If that's the case, then a blade will give you an edge in battle because it'll give you extra attributes, not to mention the fact that you can always buy stronger weapons, whereas you're stuck with the same barehanded attributes that your skill level gives you. Just buy the cheapest weapon available and concentrate on building that skill set.

That's what I think anyway. Can anybody with experience in this game tell me if I'm close?
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Femto wrote:I was wondering when you'd start posting here.

I'm not an expert on this, but here's my take on this: forget about fighting barehanded and start concentrating on a weapon. Say you have your blade skills and your unarmed skills at the same level. If that's the case, then a blade will give you an edge in battle because it'll give you extra attributes, not to mention the fact that you can always buy stronger weapons, whereas you're stuck with the same barehanded attributes that your skill level gives you. Just buy the cheapest weapon available and concentrate on building that skill set.

That's what I think anyway. Can anybody with experience in this game tell me if I'm close?
Your right on target. :thumb:
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

:headbang:

+1
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

goddamn it...

Nearly on Level 2 for unarmed as well...need to buy a goddamn weapon.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

Eldo: whats your id #? also, claw weapons are hand based skill but you'll have to get to a a higher level to use them
Serraco
Found the Edit button

Post by Serraco »

In regard to the grog breeding question, the bred grog will have stats of 2 / 2 / 2 / 30 hp every time. Better than the standard grog by a little bit, but nothing flashy.
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

ok. does it really matter which breed you create for the price at the end? (i'm thinking it doesn't)
also, is it worth it to battle the little devils?
Serraco
Found the Edit button

Post by Serraco »

Breed doesn't matter for the ending sale price. The max is always 2,000 gc per grog.

Battling with them, I don't know. I've never really used them for battles. If you're going to battle them, just keep one or two for training purposes and crank up their stats.
Kazure
This is my new home

Post by Kazure »

I've got a question,

Is Agility a much needed stat? I read that going over 100 is pointless. So is it a smart move to leave it at one and train only the other three?
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Quick question, when you sell something in the Market for GC, does the money go straight to your Bank?
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

did the reset times change for everyone or just me? they seem to be 2 hours earlier than normal

edit: i think they've given up on us, Femto. :lol:
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Tell me about it...

Meh, I just took my chances and found out on my own. The money does go to your bank if you're selling something at the market. Sold 15 PC for 14000 GC and was finally able to buy that Fire Ring. And yeah, the resets seem to be off by a couple of hours.