About Griffith...

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I'm still waiting for Starnum to come here and kick the crap out of all of you for calling Griffith gay. :twisted:

Seriously though, what's with all this talk about liking Griffith or not, he's just a character. An extremely awesome and well developed character at that. And yeah, calling Griffith gay is weak. I've said this before (God knows this has been discussed a million times over), but Griffith goes beyond that kind of stuff. He is pure, he will fight for his dream, whatever that is, no matter what.
zodd4271
imanewbie

Post by zodd4271 »

Yeah, sorry I guess that we did get off topic. It was all in good fun, but I really do respect Griffith after all he is the Ultimate Strong One. I don't know that I would go so far as to say that he is pure, but his ambition is certainly transcendent.
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

a dream that comes true is not a dream!

btw while he is chasing his dreams he can still be gay innit^^
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Sahlen
Found the Edit button

Post by Sahlen »

Femto wrote:I'm still waiting for Starnum to come here and kick the crap out of all of you for calling Griffith gay. :twisted:

Seriously though, what's with all this talk about liking Griffith or not, he's just a character. An extremely awesome and well developed character at that. And yeah, calling Griffith gay is weak. I've said this before (God knows this has been discussed a million times over), but Griffith goes beyond that kind of stuff. He is pure, he will fight for his dream, whatever that is, no matter what.
Hey I know that starnum hates it ^^
That's actually why I've written it.
I have already been here long enough to know that this has bin discussed many times. :roll:
It was just a joke have you seen the smile * XD *
Ashes To Ashes, Dust to Dust, Life is Short, So Party We Must!
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I wasn't talking about anybody in particular, I just read a bunch of different posts with the words Griffith and gay on them and decided to take action. :wink:
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Everyon Guts met wants to rape him. Well, every female person and Griffith. :evil:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Lel
notanewb

Post by Lel »

I suppose that is a good answer (1 - No one to show off to 2 - Wants to be loved by the people, not feared).

But that brings to another thought.

I have some kind of nagging feeling that he could betray the Godhand... well maybe not a feeling but a thought of the possibility of it. Is Griffith really one to share power? I think it'd be pretty damn spiffy to see though, Griffith backstabbing the others.

But what are the other Godhand planning? The manga was a bit unclear about that and they just sort of stand around being godly most of the time. It appears that Griffith doesn't care what the other Godhand are doing and is off with his own little thing.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Griffith wants to rape Guts, and Guts wants to rape Griffith.

i had a long ass post on my proof and the fucking backspace key moved me back a page, soll i try to remeber my good stuff for later.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I dont think he really does that anymore. I think he said he was tired of constantly defending him. Cause a lot of dummies out there kept dissin him.

Hehehe i once , back in the day, tried to diss on griffith to see how Starnum would react. All i can say was it wasnt pretty.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

halfnhalf wrote:i had a long ass post on my proof and the fucking backspace key moved me back a page, soll i try to remeber my good stuff for later.
Image pwned.

+1
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Femto wrote: Image pwned.

+1

Freaking backspace keep owned me up good time... I dont remember my exact words, and ill never remember it, but it was good stuff, you guys would have hated me for the connection i made about berserk.

-109237109273912873 cuz i got owned.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Yea well i had a huge essay i was gona post here on the true meaning of life and how Berserk and Guts's quest fits perfectly into it. However i to accidently pressed backspace and lost it all.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Buzkashi wrote:Yea well i had a huge essay i was gona post here on the true meaning of life and how Berserk and Guts's quest fits perfectly into it. However i to accidently pressed backspace and lost it all.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
the true meaning of Life is "42"

+1 to whoever knows what that is from.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yay, plus one for me. :P
arke
Beware my tactical spam

Post by arke »

Not quite, the answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42. What the question is is Earth's purpose.

And this is my first post in this thread...hi.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

arke wrote:Not quite, the answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42. What the question is is Earth's purpose.

WOW! nice, i got noob that is ownage. Your not a noob in my book arke.

+1102389120371720 for arke being soo cool.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

this fact about griffith is made especially for femto :lol:

he saved charlotte cuz he wants her to strap on a dildo and sodomize him!
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

halfnhalf wrote:
arke wrote:Not quite, the answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42. What the question is is Earth's purpose.

WOW! nice, i got noob that is ownage. Your not a noob in my book arke.

+1102389120371720 for arke being soo cool.
:LOL:

Charlotte is just there for the pupose of feeding Griffith/Femto. Because in the time he got punished in that Tower and after that he forgot how to do it himself.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

I think the only reason Charlotte is there because she is the quickest way to Griffith beign the king of Midland. She has feelings for him, and who better to wed the Queen than the "savior" of Midland? If he hadn't gone loco after losing to Gutts and hadn't done the no pants dance with the princess so soon, he probably would have become the king, now he's doing the same thing, macking on Charlotte to get to being king. Maybe he has feelings for her, but I just find it a little bit too convinient that gettign the girl means getting the crown for him.
ImageImage
Sahlen
Found the Edit button

Post by Sahlen »

I have always asked myself what would have become of the hawks if guts wouldn't have left. Maybe griffith wouldn't have fucked the queen and the whole wouln't have happend.
But as I am writing this post I already have found the answer ^^.
It would have been irrelevant because griffith was destined to become a godhand, as shierke was destined to meet guts.
Ashes To Ashes, Dust to Dust, Life is Short, So Party We Must!
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Tempest wrote:Maybe he has feelings for her, but I just find it a little bit too convinient that gettign the girl means getting the crown for him.
nope hes still jus doing it to be king. he has an image to make for himself or to rebuild for those that remember wat he did pre-eclipse. who would disagree with charlotte to marry him if he saves all of midland and destroy every last one of the kushan? a perfect way to get them offguard and once he is king, he can spread the darkness over the kingdom easily
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Exactly Dos, and you know Griffith wants to tap Charlotte’s ass, again in the process.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

or it could be that he wants HER to tap HIM
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Or that he wants her to tell Zodd to tap Serpico. Or something.

This thread now has... Three posts too many about 'tapping'. :x
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Sahlen wrote:I have always asked myself what would have become of the hawks if guts wouldn't have left. Maybe griffith wouldn't have fucked the queen and the whole wouln't have happend.
But as I am writing this post I already have found the answer ^^.
It would have been irrelevant because griffith was destined to become a godhand, as shierke was destined to meet guts.
He never fucked the queen, he got Guts to kill the queen and fucked the princess. :P

And yeah I think he wouldn't to. He just did because Gut leaving got him a little bit insane.
About destiny, isn't everything in Berserk called destiny except what happens to the branded people.