Omake Section (all omakes linked in first post)

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Puck vs the smurfs was great!!!

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Puck loves to fuck..... AARRRRGGGG

only thing I didn't get was reading from left to right or right to left :roll:
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, I made the potato strip first, because the whole omake was a buildup to that one. Then, I did the others with pace, and didn't bother to re-read at the end. Just about the whole strip except the potato should be right to left. :wink:

As for Puck likes to fuck...I dunno, I ran out of material, and the beginning of the omake was kinda forced, what with smurfs and Cable in the picture. The whole omake was just a buildup to the potato, and the omake itself was loosely based on a conversation I had with a friend. Yeah, I just didn't have anything witty to say :?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

No, I liked it, it was about the most unfitting quote to make, and that makes it so hilarious.
Brainpiercing
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I'm making the third one, it's gonna have it all, the dodgy editing, the copy and pasting, the ambigious dialogue, etc. All I'm lacking now is HUMOUR. And DIRECTION.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Azrael
notanewb

Post by Azrael »

haha, I loved the pose choices for puck.
And potato head was awesome.
Eldo wrote:Azrael: What font is that in your omake? I kinda want to use that type of font, but I have no idea what it is...so I'm sticking with comic sans, which clearly indicates mockery and points at all signs of omake
Haha. It's funny, because I was using Comic Sans, myself.
I just kept it in caps, duplicated the layer, put used blur on the top layer, and then I think I had that top layer over it, set to Screen.

Hmm...I have a good idea for a VS Omake....Gatts VS...Manji...
I wonder if I have the willpower to not be lazy, though..
"For you are life, rarer than a quark and unpredictable beyond the dreams of Heisenberg; the clay in which the forces that shape all things leave their fingerprints most clearly."
- From Alan Moore's The Watchmen
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Well Eldo, you're better at humour than me, anyway ( much better that is), so don't worry. Just keep em coming.
Brainpiercing
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Here's the potato on its own, if anyone's interested.

I can't think of the right pics for another omake I had in mind. I decided to scrap that :? .

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Here's another. It's a quickie. I thought I might as well give you guys a first look at what the Elven King and Elfhelm would look like.

Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Funny. Its nice to see this thread coming alive again, it had died nearly their a while back.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Trust me this read wont die. Go into hybernation yes. But not die.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

...and what happen to all the people who said they were going to make an omake? C'mon, gimme one! Arresty, what the hell happen to the one you were going to make?! :x

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, glad to see Eldo keeping it alive. I might make another one some day. I’m still looking for inspiration. Unfortunately I’m not as funny as I’d like to be. I don’t know, I never got much feedback about mine, so I don’t want to make one unless something good comes to me.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Well I have two in my mind, but I have so much work this week, that I don't have time. I will probably work on them sometime next week, or this week if I decide to procrastinate. One is a short one just need to find the page so I might do that one.
Gatzz
Mastered PM

Post by Gatzz »

Eldo.... more.... now....
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Yeah, I can't think of any new material right now. Plus, I'm really supposed to be doing work.

You guys can make a contribution! Just post some gibberish crap that tickles your funny bone, and I'll be painfully honest with my response! It's all about the humour! Don't let this thread spiral away to its DOOM.
Trust me this read wont die. Go into hybernation yes. But not die.
I agree with you. The only time this thread will die is if the world ends.

Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I did one last night instead of studying. I am such a good student. I will have it up in a little bit. Need to convert to jpg and uplload the files. Also need to look over them real quck make sure I didn't make any mistakes.

Here we go:

Let me know what you guys think. It was originally just supposed to be one page, but when I was looking for the right image I found a few more things I wanted, and made it a little longer. First time to do a full omake like this.

PS Also let me know if the files are too large, I will shrink them or put them as thumbnails.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it was GREAT! Good job! I like how you changed just a couple of dialogue and the rest still sounds SO fitting! :lol: I like the Farnese reference at the end too :wink:

Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Originally it was just supposed to be the stabbing and the Farnese referance, but I found so much else I couldn't resist.
Dtortot
notanewb

Post by Dtortot »

LMAO! Awesome script, I would like to emphasis that in the last frame, Guts face even feits, with that look of his that says: Of shit I just messed up, didn't I?

I am 99.75% awesome!
How awesome are YOU? By Suspended Chaos.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

heh funny stuff

can't believe this thread is still alive and well :D
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Why not, it's a good thread?

Not bad Arresty. Oh, and the pics are fine. As long as you don't have to scroll to the right, then it's all good. ;)
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I will weep if this thread ever truly dies.... :wink:
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Starnum wrote:Oh, and the pics are fine. As long as you don't have to scroll to the right, then it's all good. ;)
Cool. Thanks. I was just keeping it the page size. I think it looks better that way, looks like it came strait from the manga, even if you do do some panel rearranging.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I'm thinking of making an omake with a Dilbert-like Psi in it. He's gonna ownz0r bitches in Berserk, LITERALLY. It's quite an ingenius idea, really... :wink:

It's still in planning stage, so no work has been done. Psi would probably appreciate this one... :P