Berserk: 287 - "Bubbles"

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Re: Berserk: 287 - "Bubbles"

Post by LordMune »

Death&Rebirth wrote:I think you meant "sepukko" and not "senpai" which might be misspelled since i know the romanji "sempai" and not "senpai"...

Anyway, who cares if the preview doesn't appear. Let the guys work calmly without any hassle. It will come when it come and when it's need to come. Not before or after.
I love it when people correct others and don't get it right themselves. No offense intended, but it's "seppuku" and "rômaji" and "senpai" is the most literal romanization of the word, although "sempai" is acceptable and quite common.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Fenrisulfr
imanewbie

Post by Fenrisulfr »

I AM DISGUSTED.

According to Skullknight.Net, new episode is out. It's called SEABATTLE 1.

And the next one will be...

... SEPTEMBER 14TH.

Unfuckingbelievable.
thesyndrome
imanewbie

Post by thesyndrome »

-_-
Buuhan1
Mastered PM

Post by Buuhan1 »

Fenrisulfr wrote:... SEPTEMBER 14TH.

Unfuckingbelievable.
*hears pen drop* Well, I'm new to the fandom and gotta say.....that hurts. Now I think I know what you guys have been saying.
I think Guts is a pretty cool guy, eh kills shit an doesn't afraid of anything.
Fenrisulfr
imanewbie

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Yep yep people... next chapter, which will presumably be "SEA BATTLE (2)" will come out September 14th.
Now Kentarou Miura has officially become a part-time mangaka.

But WHY?

1. He lacks inspiration (dont think so)
2. He has become a lazy ass (don't think so)
3. He has some serious health problems (possible)
4. He has found a girlfriend lol

If he has a bad health I only hope that he has written on a piece of sacred paper the end of berserk, locked in a fire-proof water-proof bullet-proof asteroid-proof safe and ready to be open and unleashed on the world in the eventuality... you know... :?

One more thing, I know I'm gonna pass for a perv, but this week's episode has quite a lot casca nudity... you can even see her pubic hair lol :lol:
Buuhan1
Mastered PM

Post by Buuhan1 »

Casca nudity is nothing new. I'm actually proud of Miura that he's only shown Schierke's ass so far. Hahaha, fans of a series always talks about the "What if the author dies before it is completed?" issue. It's actually also being talked about right now for like the 3rd time on Arlong Park for One Piece. XD
thesyndrome
imanewbie

Post by thesyndrome »

Buuhan1 wrote:Casca nudity is nothing new. I'm actually proud of Miura that he's only shown Schierke's ass so far. Hahaha, fans of a series always talks about the "What if the author dies before it is completed?" issue. It's actually also being talked about right now for like the 3rd time on Arlong Park for One Piece. XD
but anyone can draw one piece, and come up with new fights (like most shonens, its just one big fight after another in a true dragonball z style); but berserk couldnt be handled by ANYONE else, not the art, not the story, NONE OF IT
citanuzuki666
notanewb

Post by citanuzuki666 »

but anyone can draw one piece, and come up with new fights (like most shonens, its just one big fight after another in a true dragonball z style); but berserk couldnt be handled by ANYONE else, not the art, not the story, NONE OF IT
So very, very true.

I have been thinking what if he is just delaying the chapters but just to get way ahead so instead of doing an ending on chapters he just puts out one last manga. But that would mean and ending soon and I just don't see that happening with so much to happen in a short amount of time.
Death&Rebirth
Mastered PM

Post by Death&Rebirth »

Not really an ending.

We know that Miura isn't computer friendly and he does everything by hand (this remark sounded so bad right now). So when he "delays" it's pretty much because it will be more detailed (which also means more time devoted on drawing like he wants), and of course if he sees he has time in doing already some panels for the next chapters then we will do it if not only has an orientation for his final work.
citanuzuki666
notanewb

Post by citanuzuki666 »

I do understand he takes his time on the manga. I know that scenes with allot of people take allot of time to draw by hand. I guess there is just going to be a huge sea battle soon with allot of people to be drawn.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Too bad, I'd actually been hoping that there wouldn't be some sort of sea battle. Oh well, at least given Miura we can be sure that it will be well done.
Buuhan1
Mastered PM

Post by Buuhan1 »

thesyndrome wrote:
Buuhan1 wrote:Casca nudity is nothing new. I'm actually proud of Miura that he's only shown Schierke's ass so far. Hahaha, fans of a series always talks about the "What if the author dies before it is completed?" issue. It's actually also being talked about right now for like the 3rd time on Arlong Park for One Piece. XD
*click* You.....you....YOU'RE OFF MY FRIENDSLIST!!!

But seriously, I dunno wtf you're talking about with One Piece just being a fight after a fight. It is very imaginative and no one really is creative enough to carry on with it other than Oda himself. But let's not turn this into a "One Piece is Win/Fail" thread.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Don't worry Buuhan, you're right. Drawing One Piece isn't an issue. However, only Oda-san can write the imaginative masterpiece that is One Piece. Just as only Miura-san can write AND draw Berserk, properly, that is. I don’t think either would be the same, or as good, if someone else took over. I hope that they both see it through to the end, but I wish Miura could keep a freakin consistent release schedule *sigh*.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

We have the raw for 288, just kinda crap quality tis all.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Wow another break? This manga is turning into hellsing. Boring and long breaks.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:Wow another break? This manga is turning into hellsing. Boring and long breaks.
I'll agree with the long breaks, but the "boring" is absurd. When there's a new chapter, it's anything but boring. Mind you, I'll admit that the long breaks can be very boring, but that doesn't mean the series itself is.
Buuhan1
Mastered PM

Post by Buuhan1 »

Starnum wrote:Don't worry Buuhan, you're right. Drawing One Piece isn't an issue. However, only Oda-san can write the imaginative masterpiece that is One Piece. Just as only Miura-san can write AND draw Berserk, properly, that is. I don’t think either would be the same, or as good, if someone else took over. I hope that they both see it through to the end, but I wish Miura could keep a freakin consistent release schedule *sigh*.
Ooooh, so anyone can draw a silly style yet no one else can draw a detailed style. I see how that works. Pfft. This is all kinda bullshit if you ask me, I doubt any of you think anything with Berserk can be replaced so don't think the same for another series.
Lord Rae
Mastered PM

Post by Lord Rae »

Christ don't get all emo over some perceived insult towards any other manga you like.

I love Bleach (most of the time) but I'd never compare the work done there with the work done on Berserk...
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Uh, seriously, WTF? Calm that shit down dude. I WAS agreeing with you after all. *raises an eyebrow*

My point is that One Piece shouldn't be hard for a professional artist to draw, hence the anime. However the art of Berserk is on a totally different level. Even the art in the anime wasn't as detailed as the manga. One Piece is the greatest shonen manga of our time, and I don't think anyone but Oda-san could write such an amazing story. However, it shouldn't be too hard to DRAW! That's just how it is, deal with it. Berserk is some of the best drawn shit there is, and unfortunately One Piece isn't. That doesn't mean the respective stories aren't amazing. I was agreeing with you that no one should or probably even could, take the original artist's place.

So uh, stop with the misdirected hostility, because it's fucking annoying.

Pfft, misunderstood what I said much? (As you might say)
Dagda Mor
Mastered PM

Post by Dagda Mor »

I don't think I'd call Hellsing boring- if only because every time a new chapter comes out it never fails to reduce me to a drooling fanboy once more for being oh-so-awesome. And some part of me just loves Hirano for being a lazy bastard instead of a workaholic like most mangakas.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

And some part of me just loves Hirano for being a lazy bastard instead of a workaholic like most mangakas.
Fair enough, although as a fan of the series I think I'd prefer him to be a workaholic, so that I could read new chapters more often.
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

Damn, people need to calm the fuck down. September 14th is not that far away. There have been many other breaks, including longer ones. Sea battle or not everyone KNOWS it will be a great issue as all Berserk issues are.

If you plan on keeping up with Berserk get used to delayed releases! Theres other things you can be doing with your time instead senseless whinning...
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

So its going to be a battle on the sea huh I wonder who it will be against... so tempting to cheat... :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
citanuzuki666
notanewb

Post by citanuzuki666 »

If you plan on keeping up with Berserk get used to delayed releases! Theres other things you can be doing with your time instead senseless whinning...
Amen!
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

rstyrstyy wrote:How can I ge direct download?
Hey buddy. You should read the forum guidelines ;)
Trust me, I'm a doctor!