Why can't I d/l Berserk volumes?

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

xmacro
imanewbie

Why can't I d/l Berserk volumes?

Post by xmacro »

Sorry for such a newbie question, but why can't I d/l the Berserk volumes int he posted thread? I click the link and nothing happens, I then try clicking the direct d/l link and I'm told the page cannot be displayed - anyone else having these problems?
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Re: Why can't I d/l Berserk volumes?

Post by Rolos »

I never get tired of saying this: Watch this before asking retarded questions!!!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
Eedze
imanewbie

Post by Eedze »

i can direct you to the faq on how to use bit torrent
plz follow the link
http://www.evil-genius.us/forums/viewto ... f=1&t=1709
knowing this is the first time on this forum i can advise you to take a look at the forum rules and try using the search function
next time find the apropiate topic to reply on. if done right there will be people who like to help you out . the regulars on this forum don't like people who can't think for them self.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

xmacro wrote:Sorry for such a newbie question, but why can't I d/l the Berserk volumes int he posted thread? I click the link and nothing happens, I then try clicking the direct d/l link and I'm told the page cannot be displayed - anyone else having these problems?
You know, there's actually a newbie question thread. Next time you have a newbie question, why not ask it there (where people are less likely to get upset) as opposed to starting a new thread? Just a thought.
xmacro
imanewbie

Post by xmacro »

http://www.evil-genius.us/forums/viewforum.php?f=31

I'm trying to say the link to the direct download/torrents seem dead to me (above link doesn't work) - I can use bittorrent, and every time I click the links, I'm told there's a "Page Load Error"
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Where did you get your link from? The website has been updated a couple of years ago and the websites you posted are dead. If you go to our main site, www.evil-genius.us, there should be a tab that says 'download' at the top of the page.

But seriously, I really quite dislike this thread.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

Is it just me, or there's been a sudden increase of newbies-who-make-a-thread-on-their-first-post recently?
Its really annoying. This is merely a suggestion, but, wouldn't it be a good idea to ban the next retard who does this shit, as an example?
You know, like killing a bird who comes to eat your wheat so the others stop doing it. (I know, its a ridiculously old analogy, but I was just re-reading Robinson Crusoe and the idea came to my mind spontaneously).
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

But the ones who come after wont see the previous one getting banned.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

There's nothing wrong with asking a question about how to get your download, I guess, especially if something is broken and needs to be fixed. However, post in the newbie thread for goodness' sake, don't make a new thread. Also, there will be no auto-banning. You have to earn a ban. Besides, getting flamed in is basically a right-of-passage around these parts. ;)
hbi2k
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by hbi2k »

xmacro wrote:Why can't I d/l Berserk volumes?
Because you touch yourself at night.

...What? It would be a little silly to have a thread full of "don't be stupid or you'll get flamed" and no actual flames, wouldn't it? (-:
Berserk: The Abridged Series: Beating a dead horse with another dead horse.
Eedze
imanewbie

Post by Eedze »

hbi2k wrote:

...What? It would be a little silly to have a thread full of "don't be stupid or you'll get flamed" and no actual flames, wouldn't it? (-:
Well i would give the regulars the honor of flaming because i haven't yet earnd any reputation points. But somehow the flamers keep away. Ttired of flaming? Anyway, i will stick to your advise and will use some more flaming for your amusement.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Eedze wrote:
hbi2k wrote:

Well i would give the regulars the honor of flaming because i haven't yet earnd any reputation points. But somehow the flamers keep away. Ttired of flaming? Anyway, i will stick to your advise and will use some more flaming for your amusement.
Nah. As long as the person you're flaming is A: an extreme newbie (by which I mean less than 5 posts) and B: has done something incredibly stupid, feel free to flame away. They deserve it.