Berserk Team ?!!

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

keither8
imanewbie

Berserk Team ?!!

Post by keither8 »

it would be cool if lots of people on evil genius got together and programmed a game berserk videogame. like every body could have some part in making it. if so id prefer it to alot like star wars jedi knight 3 jedi academy.
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Re: Berserk Team ?!!

Post by lon3vvolf »

oh no he didn't. am i going to have to link my beherit noob pic? AM I? Blah, back to the AMV thread I go.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Eh!? Do I look like a game designer? Sorry, I play videogames, not make them. :P
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Starnum wrote:Eh!? Do I look like a game designer? Sorry, I play videogames, not make them. :P
Seconded. I don't have a clue as to how one goes about making a video game. If you can make one, I might play it and tell you what I think, but that's about as much as I can do.
Last edited by Istvan on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eedze
imanewbie

Post by Eedze »

it would be cool if noobs grew brains and learnd make use of them too.
why is it that newbies think they have something usefull to say and then come up with this kind of shit again.

think rationally. what can you contribute to your idea.
You think that a lot of people on this forum can
A: program a game
B: have time and means to do so
c: there are berserk games out there.

if you tried reading the rules and just read some post you could saved the effort of making a fool of yourself.
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

keither8 wrote:it would be cool if lots of people on evil genius got together and programmed a game berserk videogame. like every body could have some part in making it. if so id prefer it to alot like star wars jedi knight 3 jedi academy.
If you pay me I will program it. Otherwise I'm busy having spare time from my job and playing (Berserk) video games :D
hbi2k
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by hbi2k »

You know what else would be awesome? If Pope Benedict released a Jazz Fusion album. I mean, he's the spiritual leader of over one billion people worldwide, so logically he must be able to play the saxophone, too, right?

Oh, wait, I don't think "awesome" was the word I was looking for. I think it was "retarded." Yeah, that's right.
Berserk: The Abridged Series: Beating a dead horse with another dead horse.
Faienel
imanewbie

Post by Faienel »

keither8 wrote:it would be cool if lots of people on evil genius got together and programmed a game berserk videogame. like every body could have some part in making it. if so id prefer it to alot like star wars jedi knight 3 jedi academy.
no shit?

"The Wise Man" takes the easy Path: Get/Do a Mod.
hmmm...