Wolf's Rain

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Um, that's cool. So how does that have anything to do with Wolf's Rain and the topic this thread is talking about? :?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

It has nothing to do with it from the looks of me.

Any who, like Teo said, Paradise was not created because the bad blood contaminated the flower so what happened was an imperfect world was created which then turned to be a lot like ours. That is the best answer I could derive, I still think the ending is crap. And I think that the anime is not that good as well. I give it a 6 out of 10. I just didn't like or care for any of the characters except hub and cher.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Well, if it's meant to be like you said Ayanami, then it wasn't well done. Just the hint of one flower being tinted will turn the world into something imperfect? Seems like they didn't put as much effort into it as they should have.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Maybe it was all planed to happen, nobody said how paradise would be, they all just imagined. Maybe Paradise never existed and it was all just to lure them to do it and to let all restart.

Who would go searching for paradise if it was written like this? And yeah it was sad what happened to Hubb and Cher.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Dominion
This is my new home

Post by Dominion »

dude i totally just said that shit before you!

yes that is what the ending is all about.. they all died before they got to paradise so its more of a maybe-maybe not scenario in terms of whether paradise really existed... paradise didnt turn into our modern world (noob) :D

like i said in my earlier post, japs just like that never-ending cycle dealy (like in berserk with shit happening over and over; spiraling), which is why you see all the characters spread out throughout the city, like they were reborn/reincarnated to once again begin the search for paradise
kinda makes you think because the situation their world was in before it was remade is kinda like ours (in the sense that pollution is getting "there")

and it also makes you think about how many times this has happened before it got to this point
teo
Found the Edit button

Post by teo »

Ayanami wrote:It has nothing to do with it from the looks of me.

Any who, like Teo said, Paradise was not created because the bad blood contaminated the flower so what happened was an imperfect world was created which then turned to be a lot like ours. That is the best answer I could derive, I still think the ending is crap. And I think that the anime is not that good as well. I give it a 6 out of 10. I just didn't like or care for any of the characters except hub and cher.
21st century= our century right?? :?
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

indeed.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

21st Century happened January 1st of 2001. 22nd will happen January 1st of 2101.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

teo wrote:21st century= our century right?? :?
I was more or less agreeing with your statement before.