Where has halfnhalf been??

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Where has halfnhalf been??

Post by halfnhalf »

well to answer your question, at around 10pm this past saturday, halfnhalf took a toll and cut his head wide open. His brother was the first to notice the open gash and yelled "GET THE FUCK IN THE CAR!!" Of course halfnhalf was clueless about his brother's demands until he reached to scratch his head and noticed that his middle and ring finger were both touching his very own skull!

To fast foward this story, halfnhalf was rushed to a hospital while blood covered both hands and face, and was given 12 staples to mend the wound shut.

I have the pictures, but they graphic, pm if you truly want to see them.

btw, what made this sooo fucking horrible was that i was fucking sober!!! i cut open my head when i was fucking sober!
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Hope you're feeling much better. That sounds like a very nasty accident. I wish you a speedy recovery. Take good care of yourself.

I only accept pictures of Starlore. And well, maybe Fuji in a bathtub.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Shit lets see those pics bro. That shit is nuts. How did it happen?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Ouch. That sounds pretty bad man, I hope you're feeling better.
ImageImage
Fuji Nagase
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Fuji Nagase »

holy fuck. wow, that sounds terrible. head wounds will always bleed more than most anything else, so i think you should post the pics. when i got a gash on my forehead a little while back and it bled all over, i was sure to take pics too. funny how that works.

i hope you aren't in too much pain and you heal with speed. it really sucks that you had this accident and i wish you the best in recovery!
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

BLOOD, we want more BLOOD.

Seriously, though, how did you do it?
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Ouch, man.

Now change your avatar.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

i got one from cracking my head open surfing... mindwerks official headwounds thread anyone? in all sriousness.. you doin alright?
Bow to Golbez
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

glad to know you are still with us, we wish you speedy recovery.

If you feel like sharing, then by means, nothing preventing you from doing so.

take care man.
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

I once opened my head, but nothing serious - is scaring how much blood there's in your head, even with a little cut.

Anyway, glad you're allright, but I'm morbidly (is that even a word?) curious as how you did it? What happened?
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Glad to see you up and running enough to write about it.

But as I others already asked, how the heck did it happend? You're sober, and you get a huge gash that opens up your skull, and you dont notice it. Sounds quite peculiar.
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

maybe by sober he means he didn't drink, but might have partaken in some homeopathic herbal remedy?
Bow to Golbez
Finito

Post by Finito »

This brings back memories, did your brother push you down the stairs?

I actually did that when I was a kid to my older brother when we were fighting, he got a nasty cut on the head and it was my fault, I was so scared :oops: . I never go down stairs at the same time as my bro now...
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

lol, i accidentally caused my brother to split his skull open when we were littles. not surprisingly i've also suffered a lot of head injuries, my most recent one was from getting hit in the head with a giant stainless steal gallon pot. had to get 9 stitches. i think i posted the pictures a long time ago
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Sortep wrote:maybe by sober he means he didn't drink, but might have partaken in some homeopathic herbal remedy?
no i was completely sober.

i should have the picture up later tonight. this has to be by far the worse way to EVAR to having you head cut open. So im with my brother, who is on the phone with a friend, and we were trying to find the friend that he was on the phone with. Now its comon practice for my brother to walk under the outside stairs, since it takes forever to wak around them, and so i followed him. Now i clearly saw my brother duck under the stairs, which i do also, however i didnt notice that there was a second part to duck under, and so i rose up and hit my head on it. Never saw it coming, just from walking into the thing i was on back. My brother's friend actually witnessed it and said that it looked like i was just clothed lined in the head. Mind you what made this fucking suck was that i was there visiting my brother, which was the first time i came to visit him since he has been in college, and under an hour im in the fucking hospital getting stapled.

So far i have have three incidents that happen just on my head. This incident with a split head, during this past winter i was snowboarding, went off a huge jump, spin, landed, then caught the edge wrong and fell on my face, which resulted in my left side of my face all scratched up. For a month i looked like two face. Last year during march i was playing some flag football, ran into another guy, which resulted with him on his ass, but me with my teeth dug into the left side my upper lip. Basically my teeth ripped through my lip and created gap large enough so that index finger was visable from the inside. That right there gave me four stitches in my mouth. That healed up fine, my mouth has no holes in it anymore, but the left side of my mouth hangs down a bit now and prevents me from blowing perfect Os when im smoking (hookah or cigars). So yah i had my left side of my face swell up and i couldnt eve talk for awhile.

But now i am doing fine, staples come out next week. Doctor checked that i didnt have any fractures of my skull and that all i lost was a few bit of hair, so i'll have a minor bald spot. I love battle scars, all i need now is the Kazuya scar on my chest and then im set.

/ninja edit
i do believe that this is my longest post, so enjoy.
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

yay! head scar thread!
Bow to Golbez
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Sorry for the delay, but alas the fucking picture is fucking small...

well enough my skull is there, but yah camera phones arent that great..
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

It... umm... has something sexual....

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

lol :P :P
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Holy shit, i never actually saw this thread back when it was made.....hope you´re feeling better man, that´s a really nasty picture, small or not....was it one of those things where you didn´t felt a slice of pain until you realize it´s there?
Fuji Nagase

Post by Fuji Nagase »

damn, thats a huge gash in your head...ouch.. XI

*u*
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

I wish i had pictures of it when the blood was coming out. My whole face, head, hair, shirt, and hands were covered in it too.