HK comic scanlation

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Do you like this comic?

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 9

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Starnum wrote:Hey, Miura is their cook. He's probably going to serve them intestine or something.
Hehe, that's a random name that I pulled out of a hat. I couldn't translate the chef's name and since it was quite trivial, I looked at Muira's name and sticked it in there! :lol:

Well, I finished the whole comic. I'll post it in my first post as links. I'll upload it tomorrow (gotta sleep) Provide feedback thanks :)

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

The comic's complete with the pictures in the first post.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
caktus
notanewb

Post by caktus »

Dear eldo, who do you think will be the most powerfull, clouds son or winds son yi feng.There is also this new sword that looks just like cloud's spesial sword,it's still hasn't found it's new owner yet.
acibon
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

caktus wrote:Dear eldo, who do you think will be the most powerfull, clouds son or winds son yi feng.There is also this new sword that looks just like cloud's spesial sword,it's still hasn't found it's new owner yet.

Well, according to the incredibly stupid plot right now, it seems like Cloud's son has took some pill that made him temporary change his behaviour and also gave him an increase in power. While Wind's son is just pure evil right now with that goddamn evil blade! I don't know, I would say they'll pretty even right now. The only reason Yi Feng won in an earlier fight is because he used some poison.

As for the new sword...I woulda say it belonged to the Scribe Kid. I don't know, the plot's incredibly messed up right now. They shoulda ended it earlier before.

Speaking of Yi Feng, you're avatar reminds me of this pic:

azncloud
imanewbie

Post by azncloud »

darn, i did a search on storm rider couple days ago,
i think the total vols out rite now is 92 :-o

but Eldo, the graphic is somehows different from your sig. ? (the one i been askin you =) )