::Naruto::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

ZoddsNo1Fan
This is my new home

Post by ZoddsNo1Fan »

No if you read the manga you should know what im talking about. I searched through Narutos training and put two and two together. Yes, i believe the fourth was either Narutos brother/father, and that he sealed the demon fox into Naruto, before dieing.

Also:
when Jiraiya was trying to force Naruto to release his demon fox chakra(anime episode 56), he pushed Naruto off of a cliff, saying, "Forgive me, Fourth," as he did so.
He said forgive me fourth because the fourth was either his brother or his father.

Do they share a resemblance??? No there isnt any solid proof that he is his brother/ father but the obvious almost hint at the fact.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

He could have said it because the Fourth sealed the Demon Fox, and didn't want to awaken him because he knew Naruto would lose control and eventually release the incontrolable fox.

You said you believe, it's a terrible trait in you. Start thinking for once, there's no telling that the Fourth is the father. If he is, it's pretty retarded plot, as an ENTIRE village forgot that the 4th was Naruto's father, not even talking about his mother. That include his very disciple Kakashi.

And the drawing ressemblance? It's shonen dumbshit, and Naruto is far from being the best drawn out there. Hell I could tell you that Hidan is Naruto's father, and show you retarded pictures, and make a case.

Bottom line: this whole mess is just guess and beliefs (for a change), mainly fanboy's wishes. You don't know for sure, and it's pretty far fetched as of now. If it turns out that the 4th is really his father, then that makes Naruto one of the worse shonen ever (if not already).

I can't believe we are having this here. Go to Narutofan please, and leave.
ZoddsNo1Fan
This is my new home

Post by ZoddsNo1Fan »

thanks duche
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Did he seriously say that Naruto is "Truely King"? Dig get that right? I've read some of your other stuff in other threads Zoddsfan but that little quotation right there ............

Speechless I really am.
"Context is for Kings"
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

ZoddsNo1Fan wrote:thanks duche
Duche? What the fuck is duche? You mean douche? Flame properly moron.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

A resemblance in drawing means nothing, it is ultimately the same in real live as well. Especially when the drawing style is not incredibly detailed. Deriving a whole theory from:
1) drawing style, 2) one sentence 3) your own mind
is retarded.

If that's the truth, then Vegeta and Goku are brothers 2!!! they have the same hair sticking up and their hair is black n they have eyes n they both go super lol

I think it's public knowledge to what I think about Zoddsno1fan. So I don't need to further elaborate that he's an idiot.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
bud-serker21
imanewbie

Post by bud-serker21 »

yo i kinda agree wit u zoddsnumber1fan, but most def not about naruto being the true king. guy sensei is rock lees father, lmao
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

bud-serker21 wrote:yo i kinda agree wit u zoddsnumber1fan, but most def not about naruto being the true king. guy sensei is rock lees father, lmao
Type normally, or you will be punted from the forums. We don't have time for your mickey mouse shit. Thanks.
Killfile
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Killfile »

English Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Carthago delenda est!

--Killfile @ [Nephandus.com]
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Killfile wrote:English Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
What?

LoL man I can't pass up a good Pulp Fiction joke opportunity.
"Context is for Kings"
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

bud-serker21 wrote:yo i kinda agree wit u zoddsnumber1fan, but most def not about naruto being the true king. guy sensei is rock lees father, lmao
Dear bu-serker21,

It has come to my attention that you type like a retard.

Regards,

Eldo.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Albator wrote:
ZoddsNo1Fan wrote:thanks duche
Duche? What the fuck is duche? You mean douche? Flame properly moron.
I think he meant touché', but that's a pretty funny typo. :P

Oh, btw, I think it's kind of cool that team Kakashi just showed up, even though Kakashi was already there. :P
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Right on One down one to go, I wander what Naruto is going to pull out of his ass to defeat the heart transplant ninja :lol:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

It sucks big time Shika couldnt take the lame immortal before he wore out.

Naruto and his lame rasengan(s) to the rescue again......
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

I think Sandman is talking about the new chapter.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Sorry chapter 338 is out http://www.sendspace.com/file/qzc4w3 LQ but at least you know whats going on :twisted:
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I wasnt responding to Sandman.

I was just saying what i felt when i read 337 a while back.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Lets see how you feel after 338 :twisted:
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Sakura used Rasengan against Hidan :shock: SAY WHAT?!
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

That's humor? I don't get it, where did she do that?
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Albator wrote:That's humor? I don't get it, where did she do that?
She didn't :?
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Shika did his thing. I hope we don't get another puppet situation.
"Context is for Kings"
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Still Kishimoto put himself in a hole with this one: Shikamaru's battle was great and all. But it's Naruto, and there's a big possibility that Hidan is not gone. So that makes Shikamaru's posing lame, and another come-back from the ass of hell.

2nd possibility: he's gone for good, but then why the hell was he immortal!? I mean it's Shonen, so even saying that he's got Martian blood would be better than just creating an immortal character with no explanation. I mean how lazy can you be, you can't just be immortal, it's stupid. And it's even worse than the 1st possibility.

Only way to save this from my point of view is thru Kakuzu. Maybe one of his heart is Hidan's, giving us an explanation and justifying some kind of come back. I still don't get why Hidan made the sad face when the 1st heart of Kakuzu was destroyed. Doesn't match the character, he should have make fun of him instead.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Albator wrote:Only way to save this from my point of view is thru Kakuzu. Maybe one of his heart is Hidan's, giving us an explanation and justifying some kind of come back. I still don't get why Hidan made the sad face when the 1st heart of Kakuzu was destroyed. Doesn't match the character, he should have make fun of him instead.
Makes sense but too much explaination would have to go into that. That would really ruin such a great series of fights against these guys.

But what do I know?
"Context is for Kings"
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

He, remember the puppet master, that could take 3 chapters and still be OK (I must say, the protagonaists of this fight were OK, but the whole fight was a mess. But I liked the guy).

Anyway we are going to have at least 1 chapter explaining how Naruto's new jutsu is awesome, etc. After spending way too much chapters on that preposterous training. I'ld rather have Hidan coming back and teasing their teenage asses.