Berserk Stupid theories

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

is this thread useful?

Yes
51%
No
15%
You should die Dark for reviving this shit
34%

Total votes: 248

Gattsblackfalcon
This is my new home

Post by Gattsblackfalcon »

My favorite part of Berserk its from vol 23 to vol 27 , i liked the Golden Age arc too . I don't see why people says that after Golden Age arc Berserk failed.
Ultra Berserk fan , Gatts wanna be . Image and EvilDmitri rocks ftw.
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

The Golden Age has something most of the other parts don't have. The characters... the group (Casca, Judeau, Pippin, Rickert, Gaston, even Corkus) was much more ... sympathetic (sp?) then the rest.

But in terms of ass-kickery the lost children arc (the one with Jill and the evil fairies) was the best. Just seeing Gatts emerging from the flames, with pieces of children everywhere, and THE APOSTLE scared of him, asking what the helll he was...man, that scene is the most amazing scene in all of Berserk for me...
ddem1
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by ddem1 »

Khelegond wrote: But in terms of ass-kickery the lost children arc (the one with Jill and the evil fairies) was the best. Just seeing Gatts emerging from the flames, with pieces of children everywhere, and THE APOSTLE scared of him, asking what the helll he was...man, that scene is the most amazing scene in all of Berserk for me...
True true, I had the pic with Guts and that kid hanging from his mouth by it's liver for a wallpaper very long :twisted:
Aeriel
Mastered PM

Post by Aeriel »

True true, I had the pic with Guts and that kid hanging from his mouth by it's liver for a wallpaper very long :twisted:
O...
M...
G...
:shock:

:lol:
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

True true, I had the pic with Guts and that kid hanging from his mouth by it's liver for a wallpaper very long
Ok, that says some rather disturbing things about you. I mean, it was a cool arc and all, but still...
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

don't come looking for sanity here :twisted:
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Of course not. But there are various degrees and types of insanity, and some of them are more disturbing then others.
Aeriel
Mastered PM

Post by Aeriel »

Listen to doctor Istvan, he knows what he's talking about! :wink: :D
FightClub

Post by FightClub »

Istvan wrote:
True true, I had the pic with Guts and that kid hanging from his mouth by it's liver for a wallpaper very long
Ok, that says some rather disturbing things about you. I mean, it was a cool arc and all, but still...
This one?

Anyway stupid theory, this long wait is because a new Berserk game is coming out for PS3!!!!
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

That would make me go out and buy one right now... no matter what the cost... I would use my beheilt and cast everything I hold dear for that game and a PS3... and maybe some awesome apostle powers... Good thing this is the Stupid Theory thread :evil:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
ddem1

Post by ddem1 »

@FightClub - yup, the exact same :D

Man I love it :twisted:
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Personally, I'd be thrilled just to see the current Berserk game translated into English, and brought over. Lacking the ability to read Japanese, a new game wouldn't really mean anything to me unless it was translated.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Oh, I'll have both, just like I do now. Just wait and see. My buddy's already got a PS3. I can't wait to get mine. I'm going to be all over the next Berserk game, for sure.
FightClub

Post by FightClub »

Istvan wrote:Personally, I'd be thrilled just to see the current Berserk game translated into English, and brought over. Lacking the ability to read Japanese, a new game wouldn't really mean anything to me unless it was translated.
Does it really matter what they speak when you're flying around using the berserk armor? I love my ps2 Berserk, a ps3 holy damn, I just hope they start from the beginning.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, Berserk on PS3 would kick your ass. Starting from the beginning is definitely a good idea.
MonkWren
notanewb

Post by MonkWren »

I think I'd rather wait until the manga is finished (or "finished", as the case may ultimately be) before getting any kind of a Berserk game, just so I can have a complete storyline.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Yeah, but do you really think that any one game could possibly cover the entire manga from beginning to wherever it finally ends? Especially given that it doesn't look to be ending any time soon, that seems a little unrealistic to me.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

This is a stupid Theories thread not a fictional game thread (althogh I do agree with all of the comments on it :) )...

Farnese figures out that she is a Lesbo and her and Casca end up together during there trip to Elfheim, Guts in turn gets extreamly Jealous for two reasons: one when he tries to join Casca always freaks out and starts trying to chop off his dick, and two he cant masterbate to them because he chopped of the hand he use to use :evil: . When they arrive at Elfheim Casca is revived and turns down Farnese and goes to Guts, Farnese in turn kills Guts and tries to persuade Casca to be with her again but Casca is so mad that she kills Farnese and reverts to her veg state... and now she only trusts Puck and eventually finds a good place for him to hind in her... you know where :kekeke:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Berserk game in english actually coming over here would be more amazing than its possible :D

Abou that pic, it shows why Berserk was in hole total level before it became RPG like. I always like when he did horrible things like that,when he was cold hearted bastard. Call me sick but those part of the story was done perfectly.

Not saying the current arcs are bad but of course the lone wolf was hard core.

Now i feel like rereading. Gotta go get a new vol of the collecting.
MonkWren
notanewb

Post by MonkWren »

Strange, improbable Berserk theory: An English-language game will be made that covers the entirety of the manga story arc. ;) And given games like Oblivion, it would likely not only be possible, but potentially be a huge hit.

Slightly more related to the thread: Shierke and Serpico. You know you want it to happen. :)
EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

What?! Hell no! Schierke's just a kid, leave her alone! Besides...She's Isidro's bitch :) ...
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

I would just like to add two words: elven orgy!!! :twisted:
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Atleast Shierke and serpico is more healty than seeing her with Guts thats just too sick....

Serpico looks like a kid to they might fit :o
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

Being near an aristocrates daughter, Serpico's dick was castrated, thats why Farnese got so mad and burned stuff.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

That's Ok, Schierk can use her magic in combination with the elves fairy dust to help him regrow it.