New to the Berserk Forum? Have questions? Post Here First!

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

Here try those site if you dont want to use torrents, IRC, DC++ or any other program. If none of those work then just beg people to send the vols to you...

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/xeenmangaworld/ ... _manga.htm(vol 1-13)
http://akumetsu.com/main.php (need to subscribe which could be long, but they got all volumes)
http://groups.msn.com/ATU-BOTI2/berserk.msnw (here you can view some on the net)
ftp://ftp.poupey.com/Manga/ (volumes 1-6, pretty laggy but it works)

actually there is alot of other sites to dl berserk but im short on time.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Or... you can buy it like the rest of us.

Berserk Volume 10

Officially translated, blessed by Miura himself. That makes Volumes 1 through 10 that areavai lable vis DarkHorse.
Last edited by psi29a on Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

psi29a wrote:Or... you can buy it like the rest of us.
Now you are generalizing. :kekeke:

After all it's not that difficult to find the releases on the internet.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

that might be why he is asking for 11 and up. i like you. you just come into this place with a bad attitude. if you were friendly and what not, then over time we would be able to get to know you. i made the worst impression ever when i came here, but now im like the coolest person behind wyrm
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Necromancer wrote:

Now you are generalizing. :kekeke:

After all it's not that difficult to find the releases on the internet.

I hope I am generalizing, out of respect for Miura it should be everyone's responsiblity to buy his work if they enjoy it. I'm quite adamant about that and it is also the reason why I'm pissy towards people who ask to download volumes that are released via DarkHorse or any other publisher in their particular language.

The torrents for EG will be taken down as they are officially released by DarkHorse.

As another warning to everyone, I do not like people who ask for volumes that are released by publishers in their respective languages. Go out, get a fucking job, and support Miura and his work. If not, then stop reading.

As for Kaio, 11 and up we as in EG did not start translating till up to around 27. Everything up till then was done by the Hawks. We do not host them. Sorry, but I can't help you. Hopefully the links provided above will work for you.

As for this being our personal forum, well your right it is Mindwerks and EG's forum. We just so happen to scanlate the latest berserk chapters and chat about that. Dealing with people's requests for older volumes isn't exactly something we EG people care to do, since it happens so often and typically involves other groups work.

Good news is that you posted in the right thread. :D
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

I not only buy the volumes, but I also emailed many comics companies so they could print Berserk. It is only on vol 2, but what can I do :)

I'll buy them all, that's for sure!
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Berserk Volume 10

Officially translated, blessed by Miura himself. That makes Volumes 1 through 10 that are available vis DarkHorse.
Amen to that Psi.
And it feels really good to to have the volumes at home in the bookshelf and not only on your harddrive

Edit: Forgot to greet the newbie to :P Sorry bout that.
Greetings! There its done :D

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
mysterygoo
imanewbie

Post by mysterygoo »

Skullkracker wrote:
Femto wrote:I don't really like the minimal topics thing, it makes me think people are afraid to start new threads. Image
Nah, that cannot be! :roll:

Welcome aboard mysterygoo, have a mighty goo time here!
Sorry, I forgot all about this thread, and thanks for the warm welcome everybody, I've seen how you treat "noobs" and it's good to know i might not be one of them. BTW I only quoted skullkracker because I couldn't figure how to quote the rest, haha.
Fuji Nagase

yo

Post by Fuji Nagase »

yo, im a newbie too.

fell deeply in love with berserk a few years back, and has been hopelessly addicted ever since. ( to the point of stabbing people with nibs whenever they fuck up my download) i think this forums funny as hell, and i ve been talking on forums for a little while now. but i have a few questions:

1) BBQ'ed means what again? to be kicked off or something right?
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Looks like im the first one to greet you welcome Fuji Nagase.
Hope you´ll like it here.

Saiyah
This is my new home

Post by Saiyah »

Hm, I'm a newb my self (oh wait my tittles is "notanewb now, cool.)

But hello Fuji Nagase and welcome.

Edit: No, ironically now its "found the edit button." How clever.
Nah, It's not true.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Hehe, Welcome Fuji and have a good time here, as long as you don't act n00bish that meens use your brain a bit you'll get along well with everyone here.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Welcome guys, hope you have an enjoyable stay here.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

hi, go read and post on the debate about guts following fate :D. i like arguing that topic even though its a lil dead now
rulio
imanewbie

Post by rulio »

Hello my name is Rulio.
I m following your work since a moment, and i greatly appreciate it.
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Greetings Rulio.
Seems like its been quiet a few enlistes here this week :D I like it.

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Wecome one and all, get ready for your fix :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Drexlerfan22
imanewbie

Post by Drexlerfan22 »

I've been hanging around here awhile... not really all that new... but I'm wondering: why exactly was it that raws aren't supposed to be posted? It obviously says that in the FAQ, but notsomuch why...
Feel free to express your own WRONG opinion!
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Drexlerfan22 wrote:I've been hanging around here awhile... not really all that new... but I'm wondering: why exactly was it that raws aren't supposed to be posted? It obviously says that in the FAQ, but notsomuch why...

We have the raws and if we wanted to post them, we would. EG scanlates and releases it's work, we are not in habit of posting direct-links to other people's work be it scanlations or scans of raws. We try our best as a community to not link out to other sites and leech their files. That is called bandwidth theft.

Tokyo Toshen, Pirate Bay, miniNova, and Bake-Anime (manga division) are great places to find raws.

In summation, direct links to other people's files are wrong unless the owners are the ones posting the link in the first place. That is just being polite. Posting of raws are unnecessary because EG already has them and are working on them now. We do not release raws, if we did scan releases then we would, but currently we do not.

We could probably offer links on to where to find raws in the FAQ, but the rule of thumb is we do not post raws and we hope that people who post on the forums respects our decision.
Fuji Nagase

yo

Post by Fuji Nagase »

yeah, well. its nice to meet u all. people here seem as addicted to berserk as me... ( im not sure if thats a good thing though)
Sortep
n00b eater

Re: yo

Post by Sortep »

Fuji Nagase wrote:yeah, well. its nice to meet u all. people here seem as addicted to berserk as me... ( im not sure if thats a good thing though)
being addicted to berserk is a great thing and welcome to the forum
Bow to Golbez
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

Im like freud (or jung). I take berserk in without being addicted to it. for those of you who dont know, freud supposedly took cocaine as a theraputical aide and was able to not become addicted to it (or something liek that), but would recommend it to his patients who were so fortunate.
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

MrFelony wrote:Im like freud (or jung). I take berserk in without being addicted to it. for those of you who dont know, freud supposedly took cocaine as a theraputical aide and was able to not become addicted to it (or something liek that), but would recommend it to his patients who were so fortunate.

But then again theraput´s has always wanted to give their patients drugs.
Ecstacy was first made to use on them for example so they would open up more, and through that get to the problem faster.
A lil off topic here, sorry bout that

Fuji Nagase

drugs are fun

Post by Fuji Nagase »

hahaha! but really, being addicted to berserk is fun! ( not so sure about for people around us but)

for anyone who wants to know:

ich lese berserk so gern, dass ich dich fur die nachste kapitel toten wurde!!
=
i love berserk so much, i'd kill u for the next chapter!

and

ich bin suchtig nach berserk!
=
i am addicted to berserk!

feel free to use these the next time u meet someone. a great converstational starter!
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Haha : :lol:

Welcome to forum !
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran