You know you've read too much berserk when...

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Is this too dumb of a thread to let live?

yes
10%
yes, please call MrFelony's Probation Officer and have him locked up
22%
No, let the people spam away.
68%

Total votes: 209

paulino
imanewbie

Post by paulino »

ok, corpses and animals is all wrong!!!!!!!! i really cant imagine it!. And that guy must have his rectum pierced by the horse!
U know uve read too much berserk when u are planning on buying some berserk statues. ( Damn, i cant find the skull knioght one! can only find guts in berserk mode on :( )
And u know that uve read too much berserk when u refuse to learn new kung fu sword moves cuz u think that the sword is too small (haha not happening to me yet, but might happen someday)
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

http://www.wle.com//store/w_kits.html

Check that out sometime. Cheap and freakin awesome! I haven't gotten any yet but you get the weapon(s) with the videos so...yea! I can't think of any that would be like Guts' sword so I say just go with the Broadsword and tie weights to it as you get better. Do the one handed trainings like Guts did. You should get lightning fast in no time like that. I really wish they would have throwing knife kits so as to train like Judeau but oh well...maybe in the future.
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
evilester_me
This is my new home

Post by evilester_me »

You know you've read too much Berserk when you post something like that lol :LOL: :sweat:
:wink:
ucrzymofo87
This is my new home

Post by ucrzymofo87 »

i think i'm gonna buy the wooden bench master kit
"Living for the future is more important than trying to avenge the past...i guess." -Puck
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

You know you've read too much Berserk when you were hoping to find a Dragon Slayer for sale on that site. *Whistles innocently*

Man, I wonder whatever happened to that site that was selling the faux Dragon Slayer. Does anyone still have a link to that site, it was like Italian or something. I should've bookmarked it.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

paulino wrote:ok, corpses and animals is all wrong!!!!!!!! i really cant imagine it!.
You would go with the mantally ill? ;)

And Nothing against corpses. I work with them every day you know. (Yeah sometimes in reality, too.)

You know you've read too much Berserk if you want to fuck Slan and you don't care if she's made of corpses.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well, she's not normally made of troll intestines, that was just a special case. She's damn hot, but I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole in that state. Her normal form though, that's a different story.
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

Hehe I'm with Necro...she's fucking hot and I would go for it even if she were made of dog shit....well maybe not that far...that stuff stinks when you're mowing and you run over it...sorry Slan hun, but...no shit...I'm not into that. ^_^
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Starnum wrote:Well, she's not normally made of troll intestines, that was just a special case. She's damn hot, but I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole in that state. Her normal form though, that's a different story.
I know that, but we don't know what here original body is made of. Human flesh for a demon? :P
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

does it matter? slann is oh so very doable
Bow to Golbez
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

:worship: :worship: :worship:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Sortep wrote:does it matter? slann is oh so very doable
Um, yeah, it does matter. I'm no sick corpse fucker. Her normal form seems quite enticing though.
k3mikal
notanewb

Post by k3mikal »

:00000000
Last edited by k3mikal on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paulino
imanewbie

Post by paulino »

yes slann is very doable, but have a minute and think.
Think urself in a situation that u see the hottest chix eva, but shes made of intestines orsopmething else, will u really fuck her? i seriously dont think so.

U know u read too much berserk when u tie ur wife on a tree when she is almost ready to give birth!!!!!!!!
ok, now this is really sick .... i know
Last edited by paulino on Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

paulino wrote:yes slann is very doable, but have a minute and think.
Think urself in a situation that u see the hottest chix eva, but shes made of intestines orsopmething else, will u really fuck her? i seriously dont think so.
U know u read too much berserk when u tie ur wife on a tree when she is almost ready to give birth!!!!!!!!
ok, now this is really sick .... i know
thats excellent... i can't even think of anything to follow that
Bow to Golbez
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

What did I do, now everybody talks about Slan. :P

You know you have read too much Berserk if you avoid riding horses 'cause you fear the want to mount you.
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

Whoever said that even though you're with the hottest chick eva to stop and think(Im not much of a quoter)....sorry man, but if you're with the hottest chick ever and she's made of intestines, then there's most likely NO chance of you seeing her again. And doing her would hopefully make her think more highly of you to visit in her normal form. People, you gotta learn that for love you HAVE to make sacrifices! Love isn't always pretty ya know...plus the intestines were fresh and she did sculpt her body out of them so she's still flesh ^_^ (like her body was sculpted smoothly only her hair looked intestiny)
paulino
imanewbie

Post by paulino »

oh shit, u got a very good point here, i didnt think about that. Well, might take my chance so i can do with her in her real form :P
naaaaaah its disgusting i think to do it with intestines. And its not like u wont be able to fuck another chix in ur life ....
So my conclusion is: im undecided for this!!!!!!

U know that u read too much berserk when ur favorite defensive move is to stop ur ennemie's weapon with ur teeths and hope that it wont cut ur tongue or that u have enough jaw muscle to restrain its movement. Oh yeah, also wish that ur mouth wont produce too much saliva so the blade wont slide!
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

You know you've read too much Berserk when you talk about fucking characters from the story in different situations, while in different meduims of exsistance.

May Guts have mercy on you Slan Lovers :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

TheDrizzit wrote: People, you gotta learn that for love you HAVE to make sacrifices!
You know there is a small difference between love and lust don't you? :P
Why is it always love if you want to fuck a "hot chick"?
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

because if she's hot and can fuck.. then you can move on to.. if she's cool... then you have option of marrying her :oD
Bow to Golbez
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

First comes lust then comes love. Right? I mean think about it before you slam me. ^_^

EDIT: Fine Starnum, MOST of the time! :P :P
Last edited by TheDrizzit on Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

TheDrizzit wrote:First comes lust then comes love.
Not always, in some cases it's just one or the other.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Sortep wrote:because if she's hot and can fuck.. then you can move on to.. if she's cool... then you have option of marrying her :oD
Marrying a girl only because she is hot (, can fuck) and is cool (if you mean you get along with her well with cool, then it's a bit more okay ;)) is a bit stupid. :P

Hehe I'm a bit old school romantic, don't mess with the necromantic. ;)
I wouldn't have sex with a girl if there aren't any feelings (and no I don't mean lust).

But we are getting a bit offtopic here, so:

You know you've read too much Berserk if you start getting into a serious love topic because of this thread (and fucking Slan).
Fuji Nagase
I live in a giant bucket.

the love-

Post by Fuji Nagase »

that's why i think guts and caska ( old school caska- not new, demented caska) were so fucking awsome. literally.

you know u read too much berserk when you focus on the sex (or opportunity of sex) rather than the plot. ( because youve already overkilled on discussing the real story.)