New to the Berserk Forum? Have questions? Post Here First!

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Well Just cause i´m also new doesn´t mean I can´t greet a new enliste :D

Salutations :P

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

here's a shout out for all the newbies. hope you guys have a good and flame free stay. if you are nervous just follow the FAQ. i know it may contradict itself, much like the Bible, but it was written by eldo after all :P (reference to Book of Eldo), and we all know he doesn't make much sense :D. anyway i forgot what i was really gonna say...oh ya use spell check ;).

Last edited by MrFelony on Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

MrFelony wrote:if you are nervous just follow the faq. i know it may contradict itself, much like the Bible, but it was written by eldo after all :P, and we all know he doesnt make much sense :D.
Huh? What? WTF?

BAN!

Yeah, baby. I'm bigger than the bible.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

What the fuck! I wrote the Faq biatch! Well, most of it anyway. Shit, have you even read it yourself. It's even clearly posted by me. Show me where it contradicts itself, and I'll take care of it. Personally, I just think you're smoking crack.
Proj2501
imanewbie

Post by Proj2501 »

What up everyone....new to these forums....just wanna say wuts up! 8)
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

well i was referring to the true faq, the book of eldo :P (well i guess it isnt tecnically written...)
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Hi Proj2501! Have a good time here!

What's up with you?
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

I wasn't here for a week, so welcome to all new users.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

If you ever die adn feel like being...well risen...he is your man. but if you ever go to jail :P
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

Hi everybody, I'm dialdfordesi, as you can see. I am a fan of Berserk not only because of the dark tones and the violence, but because of the actual substance in the story. This manga is the only one I know of where the symbolism and meaning behind it all is so deep, and because of that, I worship this manga greatly. I hope that soon I can be able to participate in discussions and be a great contributor to the community :mrgreen:
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

haha i like you already :D. though my english teacher was a huge against symbolism, i forget what literary critic he worshipped...but another person who appreciates the talent miura has in that area :D.
HENSHINer
imanewbie

Post by HENSHINer »

hi, I'm new to the community ^_^
I'm greatly fascinated by Kentarou Miura's BERSERK
At first I knew this series through the anime, then I searched through the internet and I know that this series also runs on Manga version
There aren't many fans of BERSERK in Indonesia, so....I'm hoping I can join the discussion and following BERSERK update through this forum ^_^
Well, I think that's all, I'm sorry for my bad English language >_<
Yami no Chikara
Ningen no kokoro
ore wa....seigi no ONI!!
Domikaze
imanewbie

Hello

Post by Domikaze »

Hey everyone,

I saw Berserk last summer after a friend introduced me to it. After watching the first 2 episodes I got it immdiately and fell in love with it. Even my girlfriend liked it and she HATES anime. My friend said that after I saw the anime I would want the mangas "like a crack fiend needs his fix." And that was an understatement. I have been a long time comic book (American) reader as well as a moderate manga reader, and NOTHING even compares to Berserk. The art, storyline, character development, and does not yield to sensorship. I dont even condiser Berserk as a Manga or a Comic, for they are far to cliche and shallow (both in art and story) in comparison to Berserk.

Needless to say, I love Berserk
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Welcome Domikaze to the wonderful world of MindWerks, where the noobs get bashed and the elites are praised. A place where cruel and uneven dictatorship rule all. If you love Berserk as much as the people here, you will fit in. (I'm pretty sure you already got your berserk fix by now lol)

Enjoy your stay at MindWerks and go make some quality posts!!!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Welcome all, stick around, post, read the faq, follow the rules.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

wow three at once... if you are bad and dumb and dont follow the rules they replace your avatar with a brand :oops:...so be good :(
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Greetings New Ones! :D
We hope your stay will be an enjoyable one for all of us!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

You get the brand if your just not quite as cool as me. :P
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

halfnhalf wrote:Welcome Domikaze to the wonderful world of MindWerks, where the noobs get bashed and the elites are praised. A place where cruel and uneven dictatorship rule all. If you love Berserk as much as the people here, you will fit in. (I'm pretty sure you already got your berserk fix by now lol)

*Laughs maniacally* No, it's not like that at all...*stiffles more laughter*
HENSHINer
imanewbie

Post by HENSHINer »

MrFelony wrote:wow three at once... if you are bad and dumb and dont follow the rules they replace your avatar with a brand :oops:...so be good :(
hehehehe okay, I already fill my avatar
don't wanna get branded 8)
^_^
Yami no Chikara
Ningen no kokoro
ore wa....seigi no ONI!!
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

halfnhalf wrote:Welcome Domikaze to the wonderful world of MindWerks, where the noobs get bashed and the elites are praised. A place where cruel and uneven dictatorship rule all. If you love Berserk as much as the people here, you will fit in. (I'm pretty sure you already got your berserk fix by now lol)

LOL halfnhalf, you should be appointed as a welcome committee member.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

hehe he isnt the fastest of greeters but he is the best :P. he should go work for Walmart and use a relatively similar greeting :D
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Buzkashi wrote:You get the brand if your just not quite as cool as me. :P
Shouldn't be that hard. ;)

And Welcome to all new members.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
ucrzymofo87
This is my new home

the new guy

Post by ucrzymofo87 »

hey everbody.
i'm new to this forum and i just wanted to say i absolutely enjoy the berserk story, manga, and anime. Miura is a very talented man and artist. See ya round.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

this one's for you half
heh :kekeke: welcome mofo