Newbie Berserk Discussion Thread

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

i think she woudl be happy that her child molesting father died. she loved griffith enough that he would be able to console her. though by the time femtogriff rescues her, her love probably increased imensly because he was the last thing she had left
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Yeah, and the new Gr. looks just so damn cute and feminine...

...but if he wouldn't have been caught, she never would have had that freaky scene with pimp sugar daddy king...

And I also think Gr. could have fought his way out of that pack of guards, with a few injuries maybe, but I'm not sure what he would have done then. Killing the king would surely be the only way...
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Maybe Guts could, but for Griffith there where too many at once.
He probably has no endurance and was tired from the f*ck. :P
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Since the 255-thread is closed, I've got nowhere but here to post this... Anyway, the raw of #258 is already out. o_O; Time just flies by these days, but it looks like we won't be getting a new chapter for about a month.

EDIT: No, I'm not instigating a discussion of the raws, neither am I linking to it, so don't edit this or something stupid like that. :P 'tis FYI only.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

no the only raw out is 255, muira is taking a break with nazgul. they are working closely together on the next couple of chapters. the ones out now are like the alternate endings of movies :p.
martyr3810
Mastered PM

Post by martyr3810 »

I think the irony of this is that this is the newbie discussion thread and... almost everyone involved is NOT a newbie.
I am without a home and in that I find my place in it all.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

and you are a newb cause someone already made that comment :P. but this thread is actually for people like me as well, because though im no longer a newb, Im not from DP (digital panic, the old forum), where as if you look at who started this thread, he, along with psi and above in post counts plus some others are. they are the reason why this thread was made (well mainly femot :P).
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

The older veterans know what to discuss and what not to. Mainly this thread is about topics that had been discussed a million times in this forum and the old one (DP) and to stop the newbies from starting a new thread asking their goddamn stupid questions, which will eventually lead to us flaming them.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

Hi there. I might be flamed by this, but whatever...:)

The knight with mustache armor, who appears on chapter 255 (I think), can be Azan? Even his weapon is the same...just a few doubts.

Sorry if this had been brought before, and I would have posted this on the "Chapter 255" discussion, but it was locked.

Cheers,

Khelegond
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

martyr3810 wrote:I think the irony of this is that this is the newbie discussion thread and... almost everyone involved is NOT a newbie.
I write here cause when i was new to berserk and was full of questions,i hadnt discovered DP or EG so i had no one to talk berserk about.

So its good to talk about old stuff cause to people even if they arent new to berserk.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Khelegond wrote:Hi there. I might be flamed by this, but whatever...:)

The knight with mustache armor, who appears on chapter 255 (I think), can be Azan? Even his weapon is the same...just a few doubts.

Sorry if this had been brought before, and I would have posted this on the "Chapter 255" discussion, but it was locked.

Cheers,

Khelegond
He probably is. I'm dying to find out what will happen when he meets Guts again.

Btw where is your sig from?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

He could also be some random knight,we wont know until Miura decides to tell if it was him or not maybe soon after having seen the preview to 258,it seems like finaly the city is gonna go up jn flames.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Maybe...

I never seen it discussed either, but I could have sworn it was him...he looks so much alike...and has no army at the time.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

He isnt important to the story so when you think about who cares if it was him or not, its not like he will be one of Guts crew or something.
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

Libaax, I think is cool to recognize characters from the past. Like when we see lord Raban (I think is him) entering the main city of Midland in one of the recent chapters. And I'll love to see Azan, he's funny :)

Skullkracker, my signature comes from Ayreon, a dutch band. Actually, is just one guy, who writes all lyrics and partitures, play all the instruments and record them, then ask major european (sometimes american too) singers to sing each voice. His works are like Prog-rock operas :) My signature comes from the one called "The Human Equation".

Cheers,

Khelegond

*EDIT*: just come to think, Azan (if that's him) could join Gatts band, why not? After all, Farneze and Serpico might leave...just a tought!
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Cool lyrics!

And I also believe that Azan could return, maybe not join, but fight alongside Guts, or want to kick his ass once again...especially if Farnaze and Serpicio won't be with them to dissuade him. And if he wasn't important in some aspect he wouldn't turn up again.
Although if it was Azan he would have spotted Guts and his crew by now.
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

Actually he only saw Isidro and Schierke...he didn't see Guts or Casca. That's why I thought it could be him...and he did have a mustache and an iron baton (didn't he? :P)

Cheers,

Khelegond
PS.: now that is something I've missed. Being in a forum with intelligent folks, not some stupid 13 years old who can't write better than me...and I'm brazillian!!!

*EDIT* If what I presented wasn't proof enough, Puck told "Where did I already see that armor with mustache?" That is Azan :)
Last edited by Khelegond on Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
martyr3810
Mastered PM

Post by martyr3810 »

Yeah, it is definantly Azan, specially with his comment about the intuition of a knight and the fact that we see Azan passing by the tavern where Gutts and everyone else is later in the same city (Coming closer and closer to Gutts, sybolic as well as necessary). I also agree that Azan will probably join Gutts and the rest... It goes back to the comment gutts made way back when, when he said "I never expected to have comrades again".

P.S. I already knew everything that people posted after my post... I was simply repeating that comment because it was still valid.

P.P.S. Yeah, I finally joined here because you can get intelligent conversation and stoptazmo is going downhill like that... We're up to like 6k members and only the oldest of us actually try to keep things smooth, intelligent and on track... I won't even mention the SCREAMING IDIOTS we get from narutofan coming to screw with our forum. Hell, some of them don't even catch the hint when EVERYONE flames them, even the mods of narutofan signed up at stoptazmo...
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

martyr3810 wrote:P.P.S. Yeah, I finally joined here because you can get intelligent conversation and stoptazmo is going downhill like that... We're up to like 6k members and only the oldest of us actually try to keep things smooth, intelligent and on track... I won't even mention the SCREAMING IDIOTS we get from narutofan coming to screw with our forum. Hell, some of them don't even catch the hint when EVERYONE flames them, even the mods of narutofan signed up at stoptazmo...
As a friend of mine likes to observe..."The two elements that are found the most on our planet are Hydrogen and Stupids". And someone around here has a cool quote from Albert Einstein about that...

Cheers,

Khelegond
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Necro 's the one...
...and Albert had it right. For a smartass guy like that: imagine how stupid everyone else seems.
martyr3810
Mastered PM

Post by martyr3810 »

Like being the smart genohanced monkey at the zoo...
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Yeah, stoptazmo's getting pretty bad now. Most of the people don't know who Tazmo is, since they just came to leech the mangas. They freaking start threads like, 'hey, who's Tazmo' and 'Tazmo isn't such a bad guy, you're just demonising him', and other various shit right now. I gave up after the drama was all gone, I haven't visited stoptazmo in more than a week, I think.

But anyway, yeah, that's Azan. We've discussed it before back in DP which was eons ago, and all of us concluded that judging from the fighting style, demeanor, and speech of that wandering knight, he is most likely to be Azan.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Eldo wrote:But anyway, yeah, that's Azan. We've discussed it before back in DP which was eons ago, and all of us concluded that judging from the fighting style, demeanor, and speech of that wandering knight, he is most likely to be Azan.
It wasn't DP it was here or it continued here.

And think Azan wouldn't try to kick Guts ass. He would've tryed it after that "second" eclipse. Btw. I think he is an honorable guy not one of that blended Iron Chain bastards.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Luck-
Mastered PM

Post by Luck- »

For a second i thought khelegond was a dos.azn because of his avatar. I think dos use to have one just like that back in DP.
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

Avatar changed. No 'personality problems' anymore ;)

Cheers,

Khelegond