Important Announcement

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, I think FMA is still alive...

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

There are many other groups that are doing FMA.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Hmm...really? I thought EG was the only group...AS dropped it because it was licensed and all...

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Eldo, if you want me to QC FMA, then just send it to me. Then just make sure that Laik follows my notes, if you guys want to use them. It should be all good, as long as we don't get mixed up, you know?
Un_Colombiano
imanewbie

Post by Un_Colombiano »

oh btw, EG is still doing GANTZ, right? I see it was taken off one of the bots (luckly i managed to get all of the releases). just like to know. thanks in advance.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

EG never did Gantz to my knowledge, that is another group.
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

Un_Colombiano wrote:oh btw, EG is still doing GANTZ, right? I see it was taken off one of the bots (luckly i managed to get all of the releases). just like to know. thanks in advance.
EG did so like 30ish gantz chapters a while ago, that was back when shoc was like 30 chapters behind.

But after shoc catched up, we dropped it and also halted distribution. (that's a months old story, been almost a year now I think)

If you want gantz, go see shocwave

Edit: since I don't see it mentioned from a quick check, note that FMA and NHK are _not_ dropped. There might be some other projects kept, will depend on the slight re-organization I guess. FMA will have a new leader somewhat for instance.
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

And there was much rejoicing... YAAAA! :thumbsup: :headbang: :thumbsup:

i had hoped that would be the case from all the offers to help out, but it's good to hear an official answer :D
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Don't really care much about the other mangas. I just want NHK and Berserk!

calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

well Booo on you, Eldo
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Eldo wrote:Don't really care much about the other mangas. I just want NHK and Berserk!
Same for me, just want Berserk. :P
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Lucifiel
imanewbie

Post by Lucifiel »

Mmm... I want FMA. :)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

As do I. I didn't have much enthasism when I was first working on it, so I did a half-assed job. I never touched the manga, I was kinda worried about some of the stuff I've done, since I had no idea who some of the characters were and some of the terms used. Well, I finally got into FMA and looking forward to future chapters.

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

You looking forward to FMA? Does that mean that someone have taken over the others manga that Oro and co didnt have time for?
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

Libaax wrote:You looking forward to FMA? Does that mean that someone have taken over the others manga that Oro and co didnt have time for?
Thought I already answered that for FMA.

There is a new coordinator for FMA, although not sure what's she's up to ;)

Might probably still take time before there's any release (there's also the re-edit for vol10 in HQ (along with the never released (by eg) ch41) slowly coming up)
teo
Found the Edit button

Post by teo »

awww..im too busy :? in summer school and this is what happening now.
Im glad NHK isnt drop, but for tenten i think the mangatranslation group is still doing this one :? . Its weird because they still continuing TenTen.
The truth is i only know whats happening when i saw the "NHK has been dropped thread" on DP. I got alarmed :(

some guy says about the mangaka of nhk
The mangaka was a NHK himself and deid of starvation because he refuse to go out and buy some food.
mdshaman
imanewbie

Post by mdshaman »

hmm... does this means that MAR is still in limbo?
Ruroni
imanewbie

Post by Ruroni »

B.Reaction please. Think its done at 18 chaps.
Bringer of Death

Editor for
.: nexGear :.
.: Izumo no Ryuu :.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Need a translator for B.Reaction. Laik stated before that he is willing to edit it, and is on the lookout for a translator. I'm not that enthusiastic about it, the only mangas I read about from EG are Berserk, FMA, and NHK. The rest I really don't care about.

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, we should be having some FMA releases here soon I thought, right? I mean, I know my part's done, heh. Until chapter 42 or 47 anyway.
nihil
imanewbie

Post by nihil »

Blame!NSE and Biomega would be good too ... :(
won't somebody continue scanlating them?? pleease continuee
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

so anyone know any other groups that are subbing biomega?
Cheshiire
imanewbie

Post by Cheshiire »

Hello I’d like to inquire you about “Biomega” and what you said about FMA to Rena-Chan. is it possible you have the raw scans for “Biomega” and the translations?
Would you mind if I picked that up, as long as I sent the finished product to you first, of cores.
I followed the trail from Omanga to Emule to here in search of book two, only to find that you’ve decided to halt that project…. T-T –twitch- the Blame! Series is one of my favorite, and would be willing to peace it together so that I and others may read on.
Send me a PM for my Gmail. Address if it’s a go and thanks for your time.
martyr3810
Mastered PM

Post by martyr3810 »

Ack, damn, was looking for forward to B-Reaction; Its s'well as long as Berserk keeps goin I'm happy. Not that my happiness matters being a n00b here... Don't suppose theres gonna be another topic on where to find the dropped stuff?
I am without a home and in that I find my place in it all.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, I've found 3 translators for Breaction, but I'm not getting any results. One says he will do it for sure, but that was a month ago. The other, blah, he's an arsehole. The last one said he has made progress (minimal) but due to real life (TM) it will be delayed or something. So far, the last one sounds promising, but I'm not sure if anything will get done from him.

MAR is continued by Manga-Heaven, I think. We'll still doing Zetman. I'll probably ask Nazgul about some possible project additions as well, heh. :wink: