Newbie Forum?

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

Shade
This is my new home

Newbie Forum?

Post by Shade »

Perhaps you should make a newbie forum for these new members to come in. A lot of people are forum illiterate and they may feel more comfortable posting if there is a newbie forum to introduce themselves in..

Of course, I can totally understand if you disregard this XD
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Not too bad of an idea, and keep it flame free. That may help the noobs denoobify before they got into the real forums, where they can cause trouble.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

No newbie forums. We will leave that for narutoforums and others to handle. It is my firm opinion that newbies can't help themselves and they degenerate (self-feeding). Be a big brother or big sister and flame the hell out the people that deserve it. It is the only way they will learn.

Edit: Well, it is always good to help someone if they are new, but repeat offenders should be flamed badly. :twisted:
Last edited by psi29a on Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Good point. I don't know the noobs as well as you other guys, and if it takes good flaming then I believe thats the way to do it. Hell no pain no gain right. :twisted:
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

No noob forum! I don't want it to look like they'll welcome and free to roam as they like around here.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I agree now, that I here from two other people, I learned the error in my liking it ways. Especially since I didn't think much about it for my first post. Now that I think I only come up with bad things, noobs posting getting out of it adn just posting like shit elsewhere, or spamming in there to get out so they can post stupid shit, or just in general degradation of the forum. The more I think the more I think I wasn't thinking earlier. :stupid:

My new favorite emocicon. :stupid: It is so useful.
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

Well I tried XD

I guess the newbs can either get their act together or go to hell :twisted:
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

A Newbie Forum, sounds like some sacrifical chamber to me. Something like the vortex at the eclipse.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Sacrificial chamber? Hmm, I think we have one. It's called the Interstice.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Let's just skip the formalities and rename the Interstice to "The Eclipse" You know you all want to :wink: . We can add the word "Branded" to the stupid n00b threads. Every sentence, every word... every last letter of them will be a sacrifice to us..... Mwahahahahahahaha! :twisted:

:shock: Or maybe......not.
ImageImage
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Heh, that's funny. I wouldn't object to it, but that doesn't portray the other function of the forum, so it probably won't happen.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Holy crap...they did it. The branded them. Well this is an unexpected turn of events. Bring out the Apostles! Mwahahahahahaha! :twisted:
ImageImage
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Now where the fuck is my behelit. Seems like it ran away from me. :stupid: And I wanted to become a godhand this hard. Hrm hope I can kill some n00bs at all.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Pffft, if you were meant to use it, the behelit would find you, not the other way around. I dropped mine in the shower a few months back and I found it laying in a puddle from a backed up sewer drain a few days ago. :twisted:
ImageImage
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

They have to be smited to learn. Shit. I went through it.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

You guys are fairly merciless... That or just overpassionate.
(>@@)
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Either you start off as a n00b or a newbie. If you start off as a n00b, well...
If you can get through a bashing by the mods and stop acting like a n00b you can stay- unfortunately most (most recent example being griffith) just continue acting like n00bs, and need to be bashed further.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Was referring to in general though. There have been many new posters. Granted they created a thread on their first post, a lot of them were scorched into the ground before they got used to it.

Not a lot of people have thick skin. ( ,_,)
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

That's why you should read the FAQ at first.
Ignorance is no excuse.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

See, that’s the thing, we don’t really care. That’s how we roll around here. If the n00bs can’t play by our rules, then they can hit the road. We only flame those who have it coming. ;)
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Isn't that kind of thinking the main reason the life expectancy of many newbies are so low.

So... cold. 6 6 6 (> ;) 6 6 6
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

If it makes you feel any better Artezul, so far you won't have to worry about flaming. I haven't seen any contents of your posts that are noobish, so you're safe.

Noobs and Newbies are different things. We only flame noobs, not newbies. :wink:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Artezul wrote:So... cold. 6 6 6 (> ;) 6 6 6
What does this mean?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I was wondering the same thing...I don't get any of those 6 6 6 (> ;) 6 6 6, <(-.-<), , , , , related stuff. :?

Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

If you don't see it, it's nothing really worth mentioning. Just my preferred way of displaying emos.

Edit: And no, I'm not worried about being banned/booted unless I do something foolish in the near future. I've noticed however, after lurking around for a bit that the main posters are you the admins with the exception of a few.