WORST THREAD EVER,RELATING BERSERK!!

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Don't know how I got to Berserk, It's been years since I saw the Anime the first time. At first I didn't even knew there was a Manga of it. But when I found the torrents and had it on my PC I read it from Volume 1 to V 27 in one day. (holidays)
I already liked the Anime but the Manga was amazing.
To get a Anime with all the Chapters from the Manga would be amazing, too. But that was another thread I think.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Starnum wrote:Yeah, I feel the same way. If the anime was exactly like the manga, it'd be my favorite anime, just like it's my favorite manga.
one of my favs anime going on right now is prolly yakitate japan. manga is most prolly better but jus cant get enough of bleach :D
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Im off dling anime. The only one i really ever watch is FMA on saturdays at 11:30. Aside from that im a manga guy.
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

I own the box set..
Its only been watched like. twice
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
CladInShadows
imanewbie

Post by CladInShadows »

Hello I'm a nooblet, anyhow,
first chapter I read was 28 then 27 then 29... then I got 1-26 and read them all through 29

I found it extremly 'fitting' to read Berserk while listening to Dimension Zero's 'Silent Night Fever'... -to shade about reading berserk while listening to heavy metal... XD-
Men cannot be masters of their destiny when their fate is to die...
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Holy shit! Your first post wasn't starting your own thread. You're already on the right track my friend. Welcome to EG. Be sure to read the FAQ and Guidelines and you should do fine. ;)
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

If they were to make another anime of Berserk....I would just start the whole process of telling the story through animation all over again and add in certain scenes that wouldn't dirsrupt the continuity of certain events that were held out of the series; they need to act like the first Berserk animated series never happened and ignore the question asked by the puzzled simps.

On another note...it amazes me how Naruto can have 130 episodes spawn from the same amount of chapters as Berserk has. If they would try to stay true to the comic and do a cartoon out of Berserk they would only be able to push maybe close to 50 episodes and I don't believe Miura wants his series animated again until he's finished with the entire story...which will be around the year 2025 :cry:.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Am I the only one who doesn't want a second Berserk animé? The Berserk game for the PS2 looks and sounds much better than the animé ever did.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Actually, Berserk should be finished closer to 2015. I can't see it going much past that. Miura has stated that he wants to do 50 volumes. It's taken him 15 years to do almost 30. So, at his pace, he should finish within the next ten or eleven years. ;)
Gatzz
Mastered PM

Post by Gatzz »

Hmm, I might be still alive then!!

*crosses fingers and wishes...*
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

CladInShadows wrote:Hello I'm a nooblet, anyhow,
first chapter I read was 28 then 27 then 29... then I got 1-26 and read them all through 29

I found it extremly 'fitting' to read Berserk while listening to Dimension Zero's 'Silent Night Fever'... -to shade about reading berserk while listening to heavy metal... XD-
I personally find it appropriate to listen to the Berserk OST while reading my Berserk, but that's just me, and I happen to have it on my comp. "Forces" Pwnz j00!
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

I dind never listen to it while reading but that's a good idea. The Berserk OST is good music to just lay back and relax or read something while hearing it.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Tempest wrote:"Forces" Pwnz j00!
IMHO, Forces and Gattsu are the only two songs worth listening to on that soundtrack. But they do rock, incredibly so.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Gatzz wrote:2015...

by then i could be dying from lung cancer
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

"Murder" is hands-down one of the best songs in the Berserk OST. "Earth" is pretty good too.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

LordMune wrote:IMHO, Forces and Gattsu are the only two songs worth listening to on that soundtrack. But they do rock, incredibly so.
All the music on the Berserk OST is worth listening to.

Maybe not Ball, I can't remember the name, the Ballroom dancing one, but other than that, they are all pretty rockin.

I am at work so I can't check the name.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Yeah, "Ball" isn't that great. I put together "Murder", "Ghosts", "Fear", and "Monster" when I was reading the Eclipse part. It was perfect.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

dos.azn wrote:
Gatzz wrote:2015...

by then i could be dying from lung cancer
Stop smoking (if you mean because of smoking) for the sake of reading Berserk to the end.
Let's start a new health campaign with this.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Hey its there own choices. If they wana smoke let them smoke. Thats like someone telling you not to drink.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

I am totally drugclean. I never even drank and I'm 19. I just don't know why I should start it.

And if smoking stops you from reading Berserk to the end you should fight it. *g*
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

I smoke, but I think I will live long enough for the rest of Berserk. :wink:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well, I smoke and drink, but I’ll be around to see the end of Berserk, if it’s the last thing I do! Hopefully it won’t be though. Casca-chan (my daughter) will be ten then…damn.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

well even with my dying lungs, my willpower will prevent me from dying before the end of berserk

and for bleach too :D
Gatzz
Mastered PM

Post by Gatzz »

Yeah, my willpower will drag me to the end!

"Must... live... longer... Must... read... the End..."
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Reminds me of Hardigan struggling with his heartproblem to save the girl in Sin City.