Berserk 306 - Fantasia

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

poponegra
imanewbie

Re: Berserk 306 - Fantasia

Post by poponegra »

Krellius wrote:Well ijust found a low quality raw, its another slow chapter with not much dialogue :(
link?
Dokuro no Kishi
imanewbie

Post by Dokuro no Kishi »

Are you talking about those 300x200 images? Those are spoilers...

Btw, does EG use public raws?
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

and why haven't these two noobs been banned yet? i'd rather wait for EG's semi-professional release than any raw. did that once for one chapter, and it ruined it for me. do us all a favor and disappear you dumb noobs
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
poponegra
imanewbie

Post by poponegra »

The Herald wrote:and why haven't these two noobs been banned yet? i'd rather wait for EG's semi-professional release than any raw. did that once for one chapter, and it ruined it for me. do us all a favor and disappear you dumb noobs
you mean an episode?
Dokuro no Kishi
imanewbie

Post by Dokuro no Kishi »

The Herald wrote:and why haven't these two noobs been banned yet? i'd rather wait for EG's semi-professional release than any raw. did that once for one chapter, and it ruined it for me. do us all a favor and disappear you dumb noobs
lol what's a "semi-professional release"? Does that mean that EG recieves some kind of monetary compensation for their work? ZOMG noes! How evil! And I think the staff here is more of the "let's troll teh noobs" kind rather than the "let's ban the noobs" kind. I sense a banhammer coming just to prove me wrong though, which would be a kind of trolling I guess. Either way I'm right. Heh.
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

Ugh.
I don't want to do this. Why are you forcing me to do this? Why?
You know, sometimes I suspect some of the regulars create fake noob accounts just to spice things up a little. But that's just conspiracy theorists thinking.
Anyway, shut the fuck up.
What he/she means is that the quality of EGs releases are borderline professional. Also, keep in mind that this is a forum, information about raws is neither wanted nor appreciated. The scanlation team, on the other side, may be interested in them.

Whoever was it that revealed information about a yet-to-be-released chapter outside of spoiler tags: Fuck you, I hope you die a slow and painful death. :D

Edit: You know, I just re-read your post. You are too retarded to be a real person. Who are you, really?
Last edited by Rolos on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Dokuro no Kishi wrote:
lol what's a "semi-professional release"? Does that mean that EG recieves some kind of monetary compensation for their work? ZOMG noes! How evil! And I think the staff here is more of the "let's troll teh noobs" kind rather than the "let's ban the noobs" kind. I sense a banhammer coming just to prove me wrong though, which would be a kind of trolling I guess. Either way I'm right. Heh.
Right about what? Your post doesn't make one damn bit of sense.
Let's put a smile on that face...............
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Why is this escalating? What the hell is he arguing about?
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

War Machine wrote:Why is this escalating? What the hell is he arguing about?
and to add to this why does anyone care?
Krellius
imanewbie

Post by Krellius »

wow. you guys are some whiny ass babies, if i had said "wow i just read it and it advances the plot and has lots of action ." you assholes wouldn't be whining. Here's a spoiler for an upcoming chapter, Guts gets pissed and kills a lot of things.
newbified
n00b Smasher

Post by newbified »

It's more along the fact that, despite Evil-Genius having one of the more active Berserk discussion boards, it stems from their actual scanlation works. This isn't a Berserk forum, although it does include it in one section, it's more a gathering of like-minded people who share common interest in one of the projects they currently having going, or any other world events, video games, animes... the list goes on.

They don't need douches like you coming onto their board and discussing plots from upcoming RAWs. I would assume that if most people were able to read the Japanese version prior to scanlation, they wouldn't be checking this board regularly for updates.

Anyway, whatever. What a shock that some moron with <10 posts talks about the RAWs on a scanlation groups website.
Steeples scrape the sky, Praising God.
Everything here exists for God, is sacrificed to God.
For those who have nothing to sacrifice,
It can be a very heartless city indeed.
Krellius
imanewbie

Post by Krellius »

amazing a dumbass like you cant even grasp there was no plot spoiled. you act like if i said lord of the rings is long and boring, i just spoiled it. i said the new chapter doesnt progress anymore than the last few chapters. but i guess a faggot with 500+ posts and a naruto headband would get butthurt i mention theres a new chapter period.
tsubaimomo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by tsubaimomo »

Congratulations, you are no longer a a sub-10 post member. Lets all get along.
turkey
Found the Edit button

Post by turkey »

so have you gotten the raws yet, EG? How goes it? The suspense is killing me.
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Krellius wrote:amazing a dumbass like you cant even grasp there was no plot spoiled. you act like if i said lord of the rings is long and boring, i just spoiled it. i said the new chapter doesnt progress anymore than the last few chapters. but i guess a faggot with 500+ posts and a naruto headband would get butthurt i mention theres a new chapter period.
Is that all......?

I don't need to get into how juvenile and out-of-line you are with these rants of yours.....Not to mention your detachement from reality and uncanny ability to completely "miss the point".

The fact that you needed to post an opinion and comment on a chapter that no else has read, simply to prove your prowess in a search engine, says more about you than we'll ever care to know.
Let's put a smile on that face...............
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

turkey wrote:so have you gotten the raws yet, EG? How goes it? The suspense is killing me.
Wow dude, stop wigging out about it. It'll be here when it'll be here.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Looks like we finally got some decent raws to work with. So everyone chill out, an we'll release the new chapter as soon as we can. Just be patient, we're working on it. Also, be sure to pay extra attention to the special announcement at the end of the chapter to find out what I was talking about before. I think it's going to make a lot of people very happy. I know I'm psyched just thinking about it. ;)
turkey
Found the Edit button

Post by turkey »

Starnum wrote:Looks like we finally got some decent raws to work with. So everyone chill out, an we'll release the new chapter as soon as we can. Just be patient, we're working on it. Also, be sure to pay extra attention to the special announcement at the end of the chapter to find out what I was talking about before. I think it's going to make a lot of people very happy. I know I'm psyched just thinking about it. ;)
:D I wonder what this surprise is that you are talking about... It's driving me crazy
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Rolos wrote: What he/she means is that the quality of EGs releases are borderline professional. Also, keep in mind that this is a forum, information about raws is neither wanted nor appreciated.
Stop calling me a he/she! Just she, alright? At least you were one my side for once.
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

The Herald wrote:
Rolos wrote: What he/she means is that the quality of EGs releases are borderline professional. Also, keep in mind that this is a forum, information about raws is neither wanted nor appreciated.
Stop calling me a he/she! Just she, alright? At least you were one my side for once.
Wait... You're a chick??? When did this happen? Congrats on the operation!

Also, everyone should stop bickering... if you waited this long for another chapter you can wait several more days. Hmmm maybe EG should leave out the release dates of the chapters to alleviate the anticipation when a release date comes near.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

lon3vvolf wrote:
The Herald wrote:
Wait... You're a chick??? When did this happen? Congrats on the operation!
:sweat: *smack* dumbasses