::Naruto::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Starnum
Elven King

Re: ::Naruto::

Post by Starnum »

Off getting pwned by Madara.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

man I really can't wait to see what Naruto's reaction to Jiri being bested.
"Context is for Kings"
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Grahf wrote:man I really can't wait to see what Naruto's reaction to Jiri being bested.
2 hours crying non stop and leaping into sasukes arms
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

fujinsan wrote:
Grahf wrote:man I really can't wait to see what Naruto's reaction to Jiri being bested.
2 hours crying non stop and leaping into sasukes arms
Sounds about right...but can you really blame him?
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

yeah guts would call em' a lil biotch!
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

More talking.
YES!
Alucardking
imanewbie

Re:

Post by Alucardking »

hadi wrote:I've never seen nor read DB, but from what I heard it sucks. but until now, naruto hasn't sucked big time. it still rocks in Japan!
Wow dbz is legendary o.o.. the manga I mean. Compare bleach and narute to them, lots of people do it.. because it is there want to know why?

bother of those authors are fans of akira toriyama... you can see it in the out line... of the battles too lol..

DB gave these shows inspiration... it is practically role model of new gen manga like these two..
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, DBZ pretty much paved the way for mangas like Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece. Not only did it set the bar, it pretty much molded the genre. Granted I prefer the newer stuff, thinking it's a bit better, especially One Piece (best Shonen out there), but the prior is still true.
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Well, i´m not over with the shitty plot usage "Awesome greater than life ninja being physically challenged at the worst possible time" with Itachi, this chapter was okay, nothing special but it could be a lot worse.

Ameratsu turned out to be hyped bullshit though, maybe it´s because of the fact that Itachi is so fucked up but it was rather easily avoidable by using a clone.

And from the clouds forming, it seems that "that jutsu" that Sasuke is doing will be lighting based.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

fujinsan wrote:2 hours crying non stop and leaping into sasukes arms

i highly doubt he'll cry @ first.
"Context is for Kings"
Alucardking
imanewbie

Post by Alucardking »

Sasuke for some reason this first time i ever despised him.. if he thinks he is great for killing itachi when he is practically disabled... congrats to him.

That was no special win, oh and I have a feeling if itachi is defeated... we will see a twist. That will make Sauke feel bad he challenged him, or killed him.

Brother's hating each other is too strange based on the situation... uchia clan etc, seeing a how madara and his bro never really hated each other. How did madara activate it again? the Mangeyko sharigan? either way oh well.

I found that chapter boring reading in a way but it was the type I was interested in and really was not boring on clans history because as many have said we find out why itachi kept him alive for. Still does not change the fact that Itachi is a puppet....
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

yeah no one truly likes sasuke lol and he was to be the most popular.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I was hoping Sasuke would actually get at least one of his eyes ripped out. Not because I think he's ghey, but just because that would have been intense and interesting. This fight is pretty "meh", can't wait for it to be over. Yeah, Amaterasu was pretty disappointing as well. Here's an interesting little factoid.
Wiki wrote:Amaterasu (天照, Amaterasu?), Amaterasu-ōmikami (天照大神 or 天照大御神) or Ōhiru-menomuchi-no-kami (大日孁貴神) is in Japanese mythology a sun goddess and perhaps the most important Shinto deity (神 kami). Her name, Amaterasu, means literally "(that which) illuminates Heaven". She was born from the left eye of Izanagi as he purified himself in a river and went on to become the ruler of the Higher Celestial Plain (Takamagahara).
So here's my question, why then does Itachi use Amaterasu with his right eye? Good way to drop the ball Kishi. :P
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

WOWOWOWOWO
this fucking fight still isn't over. You kidding me? The spent a whole chapter hyping his attack he uses it.
''I'M NOT DEAD SASUKE''
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Okay, what the hell is Itachi doing? It looks like he summoned an akuma from D.Gray-man. :P

No, seriously though, I thought he was out of chakra already...
ddem1
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by ddem1 »

Seeing how things are going, Sasuke will pull out the final secret weapon out of his ass, teh legendary Orochimaru dildo :colbert:
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Nope, Sasuke´s used his "MEGA COCK" attack and got his hopes all up and started to celebrate until Itachi started talking. He immediately used CS 2 as soon as he realized he´s alive which means he´s out of "secret jutsus" and battle plans, he´s fucked.

And no one else thinks that Orochimaru is going to make an appearance? People don´t seem to realize that he´s using the CS *alot* and nothing good will come out of that.

Also: Image

About the chapter, it was pretty good, better than i expected, if anything it was good to see Sasuke getting false hope of victory just to be crumbled by Itachi´s calm demeanor.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Will this fight ever end??? It is very wierd how Itichi survived that lighting blast when his summon was underground :shock: but oh well.... oh I see, Sasuke will untrap Oro in his mind just for the end of the fight to give him a little boost... thats great, I wonder if he will be able to reseal him after the helping hand??
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

yeah this fight sucks. Someone just hurry up and die already.
"Context is for Kings"
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

I know genjutsu fights are just gay
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Next chapter will be like. Itachi: Thought you got me sasuke? Then sasuke will die, Sasuke will come back. Talk a little bit. New chapter.
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Orochimaru will appear, you whining cunts.

And that´s gonna be awesome.

Edit: I broke my postcount from Satan. =(
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Deathbringer wrote:Orochimaru will appear, you whining cunts.

And that´s gonna be awesome.
Actually it will be quite ghey! :kekeke: . Since Kuboto already went with the 2 face look. So there are going to be 2 Oros now?
"Context is for Kings"
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
micheals coming back!!!!Image

[spoiler]Image
sorry had to show this one[/spoiler]
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Grahf wrote:Actually it will be quite ghey! :kekeke: . Since Kuboto already went with the 2 face look. So there are going to be 2 Oros now?
What?

Just because Kabuto said that he "was" Orochimaru, does that makes him right? He became batshit insane after Oro dissapeared within Sasuke and fused Oro´s flesh with his own, now it´s basically a virus that´s possessing him and turning him into God knows what.

How the hell does that makes him Orochimaru?