Berserk Stupid theories

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

is this thread useful?

Yes
51%
No
15%
You should die Dark for reviving this shit
34%

Total votes: 248

psi29a
Godo

Re: Berserk Stupid theories

Post by psi29a »

The Prince wrote:Nothing like having a retarded kid who can fly.....

Edit: Is it me or is this site having technical issues. Are you guys doing updates?
I'm doing updates.
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

psi29a wrote:

Edit: Is it me or is this site having technical issues. Are you guys doing updates?
I'm doing updates.
Don't mess with perfection.
Let's put a smile on that face...............
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

The Prince wrote:
psi29a wrote:

I'm doing updates.
Don't mess with perfection.
Evolutionary process. :smoken:

Besides, there where bugs that needed to be squashed.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

I meant inbreeding. But, sex is in essence a means to an end which is reproduction, so ... Anyways, I know that Magnifico's brother is next in line to the Papacy, which would make sense why he would be in an incestual homoerotic orgy. All of the papal guys want to do it you know. Though, when that old guy who is in love with Griffith dies I guess that means he'll be the next pope. Whoa, after all of the macinations run through in my head ... :censored: Griffith is going to have sex with Farnese. We all know how impressionable she is. Just like Charlotte.
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

psi29a wrote: Leavitt has argued that inbreeding in small populations can have long-term positive effects: "small inbreeding populations, while initially increasing their chances for harmful homozygotic recessive pairings on a locus, will quickly eliminate such genes from their breeding pools, thus reducing their genetic loads". (Leavitt 1990, p. 974.)
Well yeah but that also makes a small population even smaller, doesn't it? Also you have pure homozygotic dominant individuals, so if the environment changes and the recessive allele or even the heterozygote does confer some sort of advantage (ie: carriers of sickle cell anemia in areas with malaria don't suffer from the disease, but still have immunity from malaria like those who are affected by sickle cell anemia), That population is screwed. I guess if the environment remains stable it's no problem, but the population itself is at more of a risk than an interbreeding population.

Anyways...

Skull Knight will die due to osteoporosis. I mean c'mon, if he's Gaiseric, he's over 1000 years old and all he eats are behelits...
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Turd Ferguson
notanewb

Post by Turd Ferguson »

dialdfordesi wrote:
psi29a wrote: Anyways...

Skull Knight will die due to osteoporosis. I mean c'mon, if he's Gaiseric, he's over 1000 years old and all he eats are behelits...
But behelits are an excellent source of calcium. Everybody knows that.
My stream of conciousness flows into a river of blood.
dialdfordesi

Post by dialdfordesi »

Well I figured they were more for hydration since they are made from an apostle's tears.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Quality of discussion here rivals most 'serious' threads.

:kekeke:

I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not...
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

What are you people talking about?
Behelits are obviously made of stone!! Strange, eyed, living stone, but stone still.
SK probably has all kinds of nutritional problems, but he has those problems because of a deficit of organic nutrients.
Protein, lipids, carbohydrates, thats what his diet lacks.

My guess is that, in the last fight, when he is about to deal his finishing blow to Void, his arm will not move. He will say something like this: "No, for fucks sake, not now!!......I knew I should have eaten more vegetables like my mom told me to!!"
Spiderman will then enter the scenario and will stare at the screen, saying: "and thats what happens if you don't eat your broccolli!! Listen to your Mom, you little fucker!! If you want to be like me, you have to live healthily"

PD: Ah.....thats a relief.....this thread was becoming excessively smart for one that has the word "stupid" in its title.
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Rolos wrote:What are you people talking about?
Behelits are obviously made of stone!! Strange, eyed, living stone, but stone still.
SK probably has all kinds of nutritional problems, but he has those problems because of a deficit of organic nutrients.
Protein, lipids, carbohydrates, thats what his diet lacks.

My guess is that, in the last fight, when he is about to deal his finishing blow to Void, his arm will not move. He will say something like this: "No, for fucks sake, not now!!......I knew I should have eaten more vegetables like my mom told me to!!"
Spiderman will then enter the scenario and will stare at the screen, saying: "and thats what happens if you don't eat your broccolli!! Listen to your Mom, you little fucker!! If you want to be like me, you have to live healthily"

PD: Ah.....thats a relief.....this thread was becoming excessively smart for one that has the word "stupid" in its title.
Let's put a smile on that face...............
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

Every time a God Hand member takes a dumb, a new behelit is formed. That is why its so sad looking and cries all the time.
:nosebleed:
*closest thing to a crying behelit smiley I could find*
dialdfordesi

Post by dialdfordesi »

Ganishka finally takes Charlotte away from Griffith. He does it by using this approach
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

Dammit Prince!!! Stop Seinfielding me!!! At first I loved the fucking picture, but now you use it as your answer to everything I say!!

You know what? its payback time!! :twisted:

The Prince wrote: bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Pd: Gutts will die from AIDS, which he contracted back in the first volume......

It was so obvious......he should have used protection.
~Diogenes of Sinope
dialdfordesi

Post by dialdfordesi »

When Guts realizes he has AIDS, he's just going to screw as many demons as possible...
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

Even if they are male?

:kekeke:
~Diogenes of Sinope
Amazing Amanda
notanewb

Post by Amazing Amanda »

I think everyones going to die. Every single last person just ... drops dead. No explanation, nothing gets resolved, no one elopes, no one has sex, they all just die. The End.
Death&Rebirth
Mastered PM

Post by Death&Rebirth »

Amazing Amanda wrote:I think everyones going to die. Every single last person just ... drops dead. No explanation, nothing gets resolved, no one elopes, no one has sex, they all just die. The End.
And then you search for the 7 balls of the dragon and resurrect everyone. It's kinda of reset switch that forces Guts, Caska and Co. to suffer the same thing over and over again.
Amazing Amanda
notanewb

Post by Amazing Amanda »

you read my mind!
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Death&Rebirth wrote:
Amazing Amanda wrote:I think everyones going to die. Every single last person just ... drops dead. No explanation, nothing gets resolved, no one elopes, no one has sex, they all just die. The End.
And then you search for the 7 balls of the dragon and resurrect everyone. It's kinda of reset switch that forces Guts, Caska and Co. to suffer the same thing over and over again.
Better yet, after Guts finally manages to kill Griffith, he realizes it wasn't enough, so he uses the Dragon balls to bring Griffith back to life. Then he kills him again. Then he brings him back to life. And kills him again. And this cycle just keeps endlessly repeating, until the dragon gets fed up, and decides to kill everyone (which is how Amanda's ending comes about).
Amazing Amanda
notanewb

Post by Amazing Amanda »

Istvan wrote: Better yet, after Guts finally manages to kill Griffith, he realizes it wasn't enough, so he uses the Dragon balls to bring Griffith back to life. Then he kills him again. Then he brings him back to life. And kills him again. And this cycle just keeps endlessly repeating, until the dragon gets fed up, and decides to kill everyone (which is how Amanda's ending comes about).
Yaaay team work!
I love the expansion of my theory.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

You know, the only form of a condom back in the time of Berserk would have been sheep intestines. They can also be used for sausages. Anyways, that scene has always confused me. Why was Guts fucking a demon chick? As the rest of the story plays out it makes little sense. Especially if you read it chronologically, this is after he's been with Casca and he's still technically in love with her ... but she is brain dead ... argh Guts, even Griffith has an easier sexuality to explain!
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Death&Rebirth
Mastered PM

Post by Death&Rebirth »

The Herald wrote:argh Guts, even Griffith has an easier sexuality to explain!
I bet that Griffith it's jealous and wants Guts so bad (crossing-over with Berserk Abridged)...
Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

The Herald wrote:You know, the only form of a condom back in the time of Berserk would have been sheep intestines. They can also be used for sausages. Anyways, that scene has always confused me. Why was Guts fucking a demon chick? As the rest of the story plays out it makes little sense. Especially if you read it chronologically, this is after he's been with Casca and he's still technically in love with her ... but she is brain dead ... argh Guts, even Griffith has an easier sexuality to explain!
Moreover they both knows each other identity (even if Guts looks like he wasn't aware of it) ... So once again why? Easy kill or Guts is simply some kind of pervert;p?
Death&Rebirth
Mastered PM

Post by Death&Rebirth »

Shiva wrote:
The Herald wrote:You know, the only form of a condom back in the time of Berserk would have been sheep intestines. They can also be used for sausages. Anyways, that scene has always confused me. Why was Guts fucking a demon chick? As the rest of the story plays out it makes little sense. Especially if you read it chronologically, this is after he's been with Casca and he's still technically in love with her ... but she is brain dead ... argh Guts, even Griffith has an easier sexuality to explain!
Moreover they both knows each other identity (even if Guts looks like he wasn't aware of it) ... So once again why? Easy kill or Guts is simply some kind of pervert;p?
Sometimes a guy need to loose some steam and it seems Guts isn't much into screwing brain-dead chicks (unless himself possessed).
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

That apostle didn't know who Gutts was.
Judging from the way she killed Corkus, her modus operandi was pretty simple.
To appear in the middle of nowhere as a naked blond chick "literally" asking to be fucked. And once the guy who fell victim of her trap was...ehem.."busy", she ate him.
Gutts probably realized who she was and, pretending to have fallen for her like anyone else, killed her when she less expected it.

Of course, thats the normal explanation. the "stupid theories thread" explanation is that Gutts was...........practicing.

Read this and you will understand.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc31 ... uction.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc31 ... ePart1.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc31 ... ePart2.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc31 ... ePart3.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc31 ... ePart4.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc31 ... ePart5.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc31 ... ePart6.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc31 ... ePart7.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc31 ... art8-1.jpg
~Diogenes of Sinope