::Naruto::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Re: ::Naruto::

Post by Grahf »

A megaton was just dropped and its sick. Damn damn damn.
"Context is for Kings"
Grandfather_of_Lies
notanewb

Post by Grandfather_of_Lies »

Hell, if it goes on like this i won't care if i don't see Jira fight. The info they are giving us in the last few chapters is more than enough.

ONLY HALF OF CHAKRA WTF ! ! ! ! !

Was at the founding of Konoha !!!! How old is the bastard?

Complete THAT jutsu !? !? !? !?

This just keeps getting better and better.

I soooooo need the next chapter, I'm gonna get a heart attack .
Jack! Jack!
Jack in a Box
Jack of all Trades
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

I agree. the information is great and it seems like the cimax is being eyed within the foreseeable future.
"Context is for Kings"
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Half of a chakra what? I didn't read that part I guess.
Grandfather_of_Lies
notanewb

He said that in Naruto was only sealed the yang part of nine-tails chakra, and the other part (yin) was sealed by shiki-fuujin seal, probably on the frog-scroll thing.
Jack! Jack!
Jack in a Box
Jack of all Trades
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Wow, yeah. That was an awesome chapter, IMO. Who ever saw something recover from Jumping the Shark. Well I told you I thought that Naruto could do it, heh.
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

These last chapters have been revealing story like no tomorrow, so the reason Naruto is able to grow more tails and transform into a pseudo furry is because Jiraya tried to modify the original seal and fucked up.

And probably the reason the Hokage sealed the yang chakra is so that Naruto could channel it to use whatever "jutsu" Jiraya taught him and advised Naruto not to use it.

And now we see how Madara looks like, if Tobi really is Madara he must have some mind transferring technique like Orochimaru ( He could have used it on Obito) or maybe he really just is Obito or even some new Uchiha member altogether, Itachi said that there were 3 ninjas in total capable of using the mangekyo sharigan.
Grandfather_of_Lies
notanewb

I don't think it is mind swap or anything similar. I would expect something like the Zombie-Twins thing. He does still posssess the sharingan. Maybe through some of Pains techniques he was able to make a duplicate of himself. But still, whatever it is, it must be awesome.

And the thing about learn THE justsu and then not use it, that is so lame. I get somewhat tiered of HAVE ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD BUT DARE NOT USE IT FOR FOR IT IS DOOM. YE BE WARNED.
Jack! Jack!
Jack in a Box
Jack of all Trades
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

oo like the new Rasengan that he created? lol. Then again tis the fate in his bloodline. I wouldnt' be surprised if his mother did the same thing.
"Context is for Kings"
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Dude that last chapter was awesome, Naruto is the fourths son (I knew it all a long :razz: ) , only has half of the nine tails in him... WOW that is some heavy shit right there, just think of how bad ass he is now and double it :lol: that is awesome... I hope he can handle it. and tobi's identity is pretty clear now :shock: ... I always wandered who the other guy has at the valley of the end, I thought it was the second hokage but I guess not.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

someone on another board had an interesting theory. Saying that possibly the first didnt' really defeat Madara. That he sealed him somehow and possibly tobi, Itachi have been plotting to bring him back. Or something like that and they also need Sasuke.
"Context is for Kings"
Shisho
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Shisho »

Grahf wrote:someone on another board had an interesting theory. Saying that possibly the first didnt' really defeat Madara. That he sealed him somehow and possibly tobi, Itachi have been plotting to bring him back. Or something like that and they also need Sasuke.
Well if you want some crazy theory. There's this guy who posted this a while back. Not sure if it's been posted around or not. It starts off sounding nutty, but if you look at the examples and read further it actually holds some water. It could all just be some figurative symbolism used by the artist(s) for a theme, or it could actually be a plot. Who knows.

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Yeah the Tengu theory, i read this awhile ago, it´s very well thought and it could only be done with someone with some knowledge on japanese mythology.

And in the end, if it turns out to be true, that would be awesome.
Grandfather_of_Lies
notanewb

Damn this was the best theory i read so far. And at first i thouhg it was shitty but it is SO GOOD. On the other hand i hope this isn't going to happen because now i know all about it.
Jack! Jack!
Jack in a Box
Jack of all Trades
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

This week, meh.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:This week, meh.
agreed. I just find the Naruto/Sasuke angle played out. When is Hinata going to do something? and the other characters as well? They are just "there".
"Context is for Kings"
Grandfather_of_Lies
notanewb

Damn I also want to see Hinata do some serious Byakugan shit. And Shino :twisted: They never showed enough of Shino's powers and I always liked him.
Jack! Jack!
Jack in a Box
Jack of all Trades
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Only thing we learned this week was that Jariya and Pain and that flower chick were close.
Grandfather_of_Lies
notanewb

And that not only can Pain shapeshitf oter people he can also change bodies. This just keeps getting beter and beter.
Jack! Jack!
Jack in a Box
Jack of all Trades
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:Only thing we learned this week was that Jariya and Pain and that flower chick were close.
Well possibly not Pain himself but one of his bodies. So who were the other 2 students (along with the 4th?) of Jiraiya?
"Context is for Kings"
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hm, Pain's new body looks like Deidara, and the previous one resembled the 4th. What the hell is going on here!? Does pain have a soul transfer ability or something. Are those body clones of different people he has? Apparently he once trained under Jiraiya, probably was Minato's partner, along with Kanon. That would explain how he was able to get close to the 4th, and of course he had access to Deidara's DNA too. Not sure if the author is just messing with us or what, but this just keeps getting crazier. I can't wait to see what's revealed next.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

So the eyes are a part of a Bloodline huh? Wonder which one and what power it has. Also I wonder if thats the main body or is another the main body. hmm...
"Context is for Kings"
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

I wonder what happened to nagato.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

He became Pain, I imagine. :P
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Yahiko is probably Juugo (they look exactly the same) and his hostile personality as a kid can easily derail into the psychotic "kill everyone i see" thing Juugo has right now. The ninja war is still on and a traumatic experience is very easy to pull.

Pain must be the black-hair kid obviously.

I liked this chapter, i wasn´t expecting these character connections. And more Orochimaru is always good.