::Bleach::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Facade19
Mastered PM

Re: ::Bleach::

Post by Facade19 »

Now I am every eager for Chapter 278, but I am pretty sure attention will be shifted from [spoiler]the battle between Grimjaw and Ulquiorra[/spoiler], to that of Ishida and that red haired :D Shinigami bastard. [spoiler]I wonder what role Ichigo will play now that he is healed again.[/spoiler]
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Damn I didn't think about. FUCK ISHIDA. Damn I hope we don't see that. I'll be pissed.
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

The last chapter was one of Kubo´s greatest work on Bleach, the visuals were fucking gorgeous. And Grimmjaw kicks ass.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

*yawn* Ichigo vs. Grimmjaw for the 5th time.
"Context is for Kings"
Aldarion
imanewbie

Post by Aldarion »

Deathbringer wrote:The last chapter was one of Kubo´s greatest work on Bleach, the visuals were fucking gorgeous. And Grimmjaw kicks ass.
Actually all of the latest chapters have been absolutely good. It's really rare that I read a new Bleach chapter right when it comes. But with these chapters I've done it.
And no! We didn't get Ishida but a Grimmjow vs. Ichigo! Gotta love it :) Finally we can see how this battle ends. I can somehow see Ichigo pulling something crazy out of his ass ;)
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Wow bleach is heading down the toilet. Nothing has fucking happened with the fight with ichigo and grimmjow for almost a month now. Someone died plz.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yep, nothing but an epic final battle between two rivals. :P No, seriously though, I'm glad to see Ichigo finally holding his Hallow form for longer than 3 seconds for once. ;)
Aldarion
imanewbie

Post by Aldarion »

Damn I loved Ichigo's lines in chapter 282, he's becoming a badass! Anyways, the fight is about to end, it seems. Must have been the best fight in Bleach. I sure hope this kind of quality continues!
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:Wow bleach is heading down the toilet. Nothing has fucking happened with the fight with ichigo and grimmjow for almost a month now. Someone died plz.
lol I can't agree more. I mean please just hurry up and die Grimm.
"Context is for Kings"
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

I have to agree that 6 chapters of almost nothing but DBZ fighting is pretty lame but i liked this last chapter, it´s been ages since Kubo explained anything about the universe in Bleach and Grimmjaw´s hollow form is kick ass.

Plus i kinda like Shawlong so i enjoyed the cameo.
newbified
n00b Smasher

Post by newbified »

I don't mind the fight, but I can't stand how back and forth it is. It seems like each new chapter it switches to the other person having the advantage, and ends with a huge attack as a cliffhanger for the next chapter.
Steeples scrape the sky, Praising God.
Everything here exists for God, is sacrificed to God.
For those who have nothing to sacrifice,
It can be a very heartless city indeed.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

The only thing I don't mind about this fight is the fact that we have gotten to see Grimm at his best. Other than that Ichigo has been showing us the same thing for the last couple of volumes and its boring already. I still really want to see all of these other characters go all out. The captains and vice captains from SS. I've had enough of the Renji's and other losers that have already played all of their cards. Time for Kubo to ante up and bring some other players to the table.
"Context is for Kings"
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

newbified wrote:I don't mind the fight, but I can't stand how back and forth it is. It seems like each new chapter it switches to the other person having the advantage, and ends with a huge attack as a cliffhanger for the next chapter.
I agree completely, I hate it when a fight goes down the same road several times:

Fighter 1: "Take this super attack"
Fighter 2: "Argh! But I wasn't fighting with my full potential. Take this mega-super attack!"
Announcer: "To be continued..."

They always have more hidden power that they didn't bother to use before. Come on, fight seriously already!
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Watch today be no fighting just a lot of talking.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:Watch today be no fighting just a lot of talking.
What you know I was right.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

wow so I guess no one reads this anymore. I could see why.
"Context is for Kings"
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

I still read but last time I posted was in june? And they're still doing the same shit. Very Berserk-esque.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

well really you could say that Gutts and Zodd fought alot like Ichigo and Grimmjaw. But really I don't think they can be compared. In berserk fights have the little things that make them great. Wheter its Zodd picking up another sword from a grave when his other sword is getting crushed by the Dragon Killer or just the fact that every move is a "death move". Those fight tend to not have anyone holding back. Where as in bleach someone isn't taking the other guy seriously and that gets annoying.

Plus its about time we get some real players in the fight.
"Context is for Kings"
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Seeing Nell an ex-espada was pretty badass. I wonder if the cover art of the skeleton mask was her transformation.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

This manga is just dead. Jeez. It's SS arc again.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

It did kinda start the same way as the Soul Society arc, but the fights so far have been a lot more serious than that time. I still feel like they might leave soon, their objective was to get Inoue and leave after all.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

How are they going to leave? Unless Nell is badass and rips these two guys to pieces. I'm actually looking forward to seeing Nell throw down.
"Context is for Kings"
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

buth ichigo nelth donth know how to use powers sorrth.
Aldarion
imanewbie

Post by Aldarion »

And who would have guessed that Nell is so sexy! With those boobs, there must be some ownage coming!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Wow, that was a little surprising. Nell is teh hawtness! :P