Newage3 Goals and Accomplishments

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Femto
Devourer of Children

Newage3 Goals and Accomplishments

Post by Femto »

We all have specific goals in this game, like getting a specific weapon, reaching a certain level or getting your networth up to a specific number, and this is the place to post them. Post something you've just reached or what you're working on, and let's see if we can post updated info every week.

Me? I'm proud to say that I've maxed out my endurance to 35, non-VIP of course. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

My networh is also over 50 right now, and that's a small milestone right there, but my current goal is to get it up to 100. I'm using my endurance on nothing but training (I'm doing the shooting range too actually) to get there.
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Awesome job getting 35 endurance Femto.

My goal at the moment is to get 500 NW. I am at 449 at the right now.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

My goal is to actually play once in a while!!! HAAAAA *ARMPUMP*
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Southpaw: I think I got to 500NW before you. *grin* Tom's gives me mad cash now too... I might ease off on the killing to help build up the OP.

Speaking of which, we all these fresh guys in the clan and more to follow. How are we going to help them in the spacial field? What planet are they going to, can they actually help if any?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

At the moment I'm trying to get my agility up to 200. I'm also trying to build as many oil derricks as possible, so I can contribute to the clan more. Unfortunately I only have 3 at the moment, which isn't much.
Serraco
Found the Edit button

Post by Serraco »

Very long term goal: Piss of every single RoT member
Status: I'm doing pretty good at this. I have a couple people destructing me and/or cure killing me on a regular basis. I am HIGHLY amused.

Goal to be done whenever: Obtain four biomods.

Current goal: Aid AoC with the Spacial Field problem.
Status: Just started up on this today with a light push from Psi. Nothing like dragging in over 18,000 crops and 5,000 oil (which was taken BEFORE psi told me to nab crops. Whoops). I'll be going in between the market and Tom's from here on out.
Be a hero, kill your ego...
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Anyone level 3 yet and not in AoC? :D

Keep us informed.
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Serraco wrote:Very long term goal: Piss of every single RoT member
Status: I'm doing pretty good at this. I have a couple people destructing me and/or cure killing me on a regular basis. I am HIGHLY amused.

Goal to be done whenever: Obtain four biomods.

Current goal: Aid AoC with the Spacial Field problem.
Status: Just started up on this today with a light push from Psi. Nothing like dragging in over 18,000 crops and 5,000 oil (which was taken BEFORE psi told me to nab crops. Whoops). I'll be going in between the market and Tom's from here on out.
Heh, outpost's are great Zombie. It'll give you the power to piss off RoT and THU in far more places.
Xynagor
imanewbie

Post by Xynagor »

well i recently gained level 20, and i'll probably now just work at toms to gain and reserve gc and buy whatever resources i can off the market.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

yes, we are all watching the market place. Those resources are yummy. :D

Buy all oil and crops that are less than 3 gc per unit, leave those for THU *grin*.
Serraco
Found the Edit button

Post by Serraco »

Southpaw wrote:Heh, outpost's are great Zombie. It'll give you the power to piss off RoT and THU in far more places.
Outposts have been mining colonies so far for me. I've never really felt like doing the military thing since I never had a good motivation for it. Now that there's a major problem, Zombie will step forward, help out, and kick THU's hippy asses.

But on the whole, RoT = experience and THU = military fodder.
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Heh, my goal is to get more messages like this: 04/24 12:50:20 - Starnum (47497) sent you 300 gc! for For the Dead Guys [delete]

That just made me laugh, For the Dead Guys. Would have been even cooler if it read For teh Deadzor D00ds!
Serraco
Found the Edit button

Post by Serraco »

Undead armies! UNDEAD ARMIES! WOOOOOOO!
Southpaw
PIEZOR!

Post by Southpaw »

Serraco wrote:Undead armies! UNDEAD ARMIES! WOOOOOOO!
Hah, I hadn't even thought of that. So serraco shall lead his hordes of undead to victory.
Serraco
Found the Edit button

Post by Serraco »

I'll bring in the shock troops, you fire the missiles. They'll never see us coming. I'll make sure the troops are fast, bloodthirsty zombies with lots of hit dice. They'll ROMP on them. Rrraaaiiiggghhh!

(Note: I've been thinking in Dungeons and Dragons lately. So sue me, but zombies with lots of Hit Dices and the Fast and Bloodthirsty templates from Libris Mortis are pretty kinky)
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Southpaw wrote:Heh, my goal is to get more messages like this: 04/24 12:50:20 - Starnum (47497) sent you 300 gc! for For the Dead Guys [delete]

That just made me laugh, For the Dead Guys. Would have been even cooler if it read For teh Deadzor D00ds!
Heh, thought you might like that. :P
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Networth: 100

w00t! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'll do what psi suggested now and kill at half reset and train at full reset.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well, I've got my Agility up to 200, so next I'll raise my strength to 300. I'm also trying to raise my military level by blasting on Southpaw's walls. Now if he'll just repair them...:P
Serraco
Found the Edit button

Post by Serraco »

Starnum wrote:Well, I've got my Agility up to 200, so next I'll raise my strength to 300. I'm also trying to raise my military level by blasting on Southpaw's walls. Now if he'll just repair them...:P
Just curious, but what's your speed at?
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Starnum wrote:Well, I've got my Agility up to 200, so next I'll raise my strength to 300. I'm also trying to raise my military level by blasting on Southpaw's walls. Now if he'll just repair them...:P
Agility above 100 is pointless. It doesn't give you any edge on anyone no matter how you manipulate your stats. Concentrate your stat growth in the other 3 areas. 30 concentration will pwn 100+ agility.
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

psi29a wrote:
Agility above 100 is pointless. It doesn't give you any edge on anyone no matter how you manipulate your stats. Concentrate your stat growth in the other 3 areas. 30 concentration will pwn 100+ agility.
did someone tell you this or did you figure it out on your own? just curious, 'cause it seems weird that it wouldn't help to raise it higher
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

35 endurance would be nice short term goal.

Question, the Small +1 Hp Pill. It says it adds 500 to current HP, yet i can't use it. I believed it was a boost, not a health pill.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
Serraco
Found the Edit button

Post by Serraco »

HP pills add to your Current HP (not to be confused with Maximum HP). I'm not sure if it works if you're only damaged, but they basically add what they say to your current HP. The +1 and +2 variety add a little more. I think the more experienced people can elaborate more on this.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

psi29a wrote:Agility above 100 is pointless. It doesn't give you any edge on anyone no matter how you manipulate your stats. Concentrate your stat growth in the other 3 areas. 30 concentration will pwn 100+ agility.
Uh, well that sucks. Well, should I focus on speed instead of agility then? I'm curious to know how you found this out too.
calvin
Flexing spam muscles

Post by calvin »

LVL 3 BabY!!!!