::Bleach::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Re: ::Bleach::

Post by papasith »

so i'll keep this short and simple but how can you expect to get a good story out of this?
you build up your villian to ridiculous levels of power/skill/ ect. to where he comepletely outclasses many people whom woud be considered powerful to the main character. only to have the main character to power up enough to be able to beat them. now in of its self thats fine but the line of upward limit of power is completely thrown off at this point. what can be a challenge after this? it seems the way the story is going it has no where to go to keep thing believable (yes they reached this point and are trying to truck along much to everyones displeasure) but im honeslty curious what the author is thinkin of when try to scale things such as this (but alot of shonen do this and its a main reason they stop being enjoyable towards the end)

i just wanted a short unorganized rant to throw out there
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Agreed ichigo has reached a level where no one can feel his power. Is it gonna be like DBZ where people felt gokus power from long distances and they came to him? Will it be like they feel ichigos power from long distances and come out of hueco mundo? Will god come for ichigo?
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:Agreed ichigo has reached a level where no one can feel his power. Is it gonna be like DBZ where people felt gokus power from long distances and they came to him? Will it be like they feel ichigos power from long distances and come out of hueco mundo? Will god come for ichigo?
Yeah that would be true cept one thing, they can't feel his power.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

thats what I'm saying his power is on a whole nother level a power that only stronger enemies can feel so that will draw them out
basically bullshit to prolong this manga
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

As nonsensical as the above statement was, that prolly will be the rational.
"Context is for Kings"
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

In all this time I hadn't noticed that the guard of Ichigo's sword was a reversed swastika.

It wasn't so apparent before because the center of the guard was thicker:

But look at it now:

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/24565756/3

If you imagine seeing it from the other side then it's not reversed anymore.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

so whats the catch what will aizen do to counter ichigos power? TELL ME TITE
papasith

Post by papasith »

i wish the author would at least get new chapter names other then decide #. my expectations are low but you can at least do this right?
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

its deicide
meaning to kill a god and also an anti christan death metal band
Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:its deicide
meaning to kill a god and also an anti christan death metal band
Yeah but you've omitted some serious part of the term "deicide" which is resurrection of the killed god .... If we're lucky Aizen was resurrected after Gin's assasination attempt, if not ... you know what i mean :?
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

where did you get that translation ?
I googled deicide resurrection of the killed god
not one hit
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, Deicide has nothing to do with the resurrection of a God, just the killing of one.
papasith

Post by papasith »

try googleing "deicide" and see what ya get before adding a bunch of stuff.

so yes as i scanned over this title like a miliion times i missed that...add for you.
but the title is better then i initally though but really? same one for 20+ chapters?
Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

Yeah yeah i put that in wrong words. Here what i mean "The concept is applied to the Crucifixion of Jesus specifically, but may be used with to any life-death-rebirth deity who is killed and then supposedly resurrected." I meant expansion of the deicide concept which is followed by resurrection.
Mail
Mastered PM

Post by Mail »

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/deicide

Not sure where you're getting resurrection from. I also don't see any intrinsic connection to Christ's crucifixion.
Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

Wikipedia?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Shiva wrote:Yeah yeah i put that in wrong words. Here what i mean "The concept is applied to the Crucifixion of Jesus specifically, but may be used with to any life-death-rebirth deity who is killed and then supposedly resurrected." I meant expansion of the deicide concept which is followed by resurrection.
I think that only applies to the deicide of Christ, but I understand where you're coming from. It's just that the definition of the word itself does not include the resurrection. *shrugs*
Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

Well not only -> "but may be used with to any life-death-rebirth deity who is killed and then supposedly resurrected". And still i'm not talking what is valid for Christ or other gods but how much of "deicide stuff" Tite implemented in Bleach (my first post), since he could use similar sources? :D
Mail
Mastered PM

Post by Mail »

Maybe he was a god at some point, but now he's just a purty little butterfly.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

very dbz ish now jeez they dont even try to hide it, I hope at the end of this battle ichigo has to go collect 12 magic items spread throughout the world
papasith

Post by papasith »

well duh the royal key will need to be collected so they can get their wish. i mean they are trying to keep aizen from getting his wish!
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

aizen is pretty much freiza in every way, he wants a magical item to grant him power, he has a shit load of weird looking forms and he killed his side kick vegeta aka gin
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

told you, his power is so strong no one feels it and its in a totally different level but him losing his power will be gained back by looking for 12 magic items spread through the world OR the manga just ends
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:told you, his power is so strong no one feels it and its in a totally different level but him losing his power will be gained back by looking for 12 magic items spread through the world OR the manga just ends
I have a feeling that Tite will resort to dumping a whole gallon of black ink on the page when Ichigo reveals his next power.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Mail
Mastered PM

Post by Mail »

A gallon sounds conservative at this point.