Worst game ever

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Kêthêrîc
This is my new home

Worst game ever

Post by Kêthêrîc »

i am taking wagers now on this game being the worst thing to ever hit the market.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7093519/

for those to lazy to click the mouse, its a game where you play as 50 cent beating up the new york mafias.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

The world is coming to an end as we speak, and a movie, a movie. What the hell is this.
boomjch
imanewbie

Post by boomjch »

50 cent WTF.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I guess you haven't heard of the Snoop Dogg game yet...
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Don't act shocked I heared about this weeks ago. :lol:

and Yes Snoop has a game as well.
"Context is for Kings"
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Damn. This is bad. What has our society come too. This is so commercial, and you know the games are going to suck. They are only trying to swindle money out of their fans. I hate 50 cent, at least I liked Snoop Dogg back in the day, but still shouldn't have a game. Unless it involves smoking.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

You think a 50-cent game is bad enough? Take a look at some comments from a game developer at GDC:

Greg Costikyan

In the most heated and applauded rant, Greg Costikyan discussed creative stagnation. Costikyan was originally a developer of paper based games and is also the co-founder of Unplugged Games which publishes mobile games. In his talk he stated that he has researched the cycle of popular games since the earliest table top games were developed decades ago. He stated that the Microsoft keynote address "made his flesh crawl" and that the age of innovation in the video game industry is over. Higher developmental costs and larger teams will mean that publishers will be less willing to take risks which in turn will stifle creativity and lead to more homogenous gaming experiences.

Costikyan went on to include Nintendo in his rant saying that the company could have shipped development kits to thousands of eager third parties to work on their next generation of titles but instead chose to rely on the ideas of a single aging game designer. He said Nintendo president Satoru Iwata "has the heart of a true gamer, and I wonder what poor bastard's chest he carved it from". He remarked that if the industry's current idea of innovation is "blowing into a microphone," then future of gaming will most definitely consist of endless Grand Theft Auto clones.

I was heavily dissapointed after reading this. I was worried about production costs for future games, and about next-gen titles being more about graphics than gameplay, but these are things I hadn't really thought of, and they make a lot of sense...
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yeah that is pretty bad, and true. I am assuming their will still be a few risk takers, but it may be few and far between. I may love the GTA series, but I hate all the clones. I only like it. That is really true though. Maybe Hollywood has done the same thing. They are scared to sink too much money into something that could potentially flop, so instead they release the same fucking stupid movies over and over again, that the masses of America seem to want to see again and again.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

OO well I know I don't plan on buying anything from 50 cent. I actually heard Jadakiss's response killed him. :lol:

Well that is what usually happens ride something until it dies. Just look at reality tv nowadays.
"Context is for Kings"
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

That Konami Rpg for PS2 Emprial Fantasia? I can't spell it but that's the worst rpg I just know it.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Dear Lord. Why did you have to bring this to my attention...
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Devil May Cry II was craptacular...
"Context is for Kings"
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I can't think of a really bad game, because I usually try to stay away from them...
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

I rented Galerian Ash once man was I sorry. I played it for about 20 minutes. After the trail the money didn't matter anymore I just wanted my 20 minutes back. That game was horrible I don't even remember how I got sucked in.
"Context is for Kings"
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Maybe because you were a angst teen cursing his creation but has mad psy powers!! Well I only played the first which I liked but my cousin said the second was decent.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

No I'm pretty sure I don't like mediocre controls and sucktastic storyline. :lol: It did have pretty movie scenes. :)
"Context is for Kings"
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Oh lord this is just to much!!

And Grahf DMC2 was bad for a DMC game but its a lot better than most games in the genre. I have seen a lot of DMC clones that suck more.

I hate GTA and games like it nowdayas.

I liked GTA3 but Vice,San Andreas just suck they dont have the story or the gameplay that GTA3 had.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Libaax wrote:And Grahf DMC2 was bad for a DMC game but its a lot better than most games in the genre. I have seen a lot of DMC clones that suck more.
That is true maybe thats the reason I'm being so harsh on it. :lol:
"Context is for Kings"
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I was also shocked when i played it but when i stopped comparing it to DMC1 i started to enjoy it since it was an okay if it wasn't a dmc game.

What i hated most about DMC2 was that Dante my hero wasn't as cocky and arrogant as he was in DMC1,he was just silent and i hate silent heroes.
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Libaax wrote: I liked GTA3 but Vice,San Andreas just suck they dont have the story or the gameplay that GTA3 had.
What kind of story is getting shot by your girlfriend? You're just jealous of us black people and our low pants.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

San Andreas has the best story in my opinion, followed by Vice City. Vice City was just short. But that is my opinion.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

When i say story i meant the story when you worked for diffrent maffias in GTA3 that was cool,Vice and SA just isnt as cool.

Malvado im from africa so geuss my skincolour ;)

The only thing that i liked about SA was how the homeis talked,it felt like you were in the friday movie.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

Libaax wrote: Malvado im from africa so geuss my skincolour ;)
Haha nothing a knife and some skin removal can't do. Just end up as muscule and bone, like zombies from world of warcraft.

Oh and any Yu-gi-oh game sucked pretty much.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Ouch that sounds painful :P
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Black people from New York don't wear their pants low. Maybe the youngins I grew out of that phase after about 2 weeks.

I personally can't stand the Resident Evil series anymore.
"Context is for Kings"