Miscarriage.

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Femto
Devourer of Children

Miscarriage.

Post by Femto »

I guess it's for the best.

Unplanned parenthood is never a good thing, especially not in the circumstances under which this one came about.

I'm more worried about her.

She was really looking forward to it.

I guess I was too.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Re: Miscarriage.

Post by Buzkashi »

Damn man that sucks. I'm sorry.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

I would really like to make a joke, but I suppose this isn't the moment.

You have my condolences.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, if you weren't ready for parenthood and the responsibilities, I can't say that it sucks, nor can I say it was for the best. In fact, I don't know what to say; but I can imagine you have some mixed feelings, Femto.

I hope the girl is alright though. I can understand how emotional it can be, not only mentally but for her biologically. My condolences to her.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I'd like to call Shenanigans on the whole thing, just from how I've seen chicks connive...but since I don't know this girl, I send my regards as well.

Something like that really happening is a sad thing, IMO. However, only you know how much of the truth you actually knew, Femto. So, if that was on the realz, I feel for ya man. If you never actually confirmed it as fact for yourself, however...*shrugs*. Take care, and hopefully no more impregnating until you're ready, heh. Take it from me, it's not something you should jump head-long into unplanned, cuz it really does change everything.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

fuck man

I hope both of you are alright.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

I'll be fine as I said.

I'm dealing with it in my own way (which is actually to not deal with it and keep myself busy when possible).

She's the one that's going to have to carry most of the baggage from this.

From what I understood of what her doctor told me the fetus is still in there, it's just not "attached."

I can't even begin to imagine what that must feel like to her.

Her body should reject it any day now, at which point she's supposed to go to the doctor immediately for a clean-up.

She might also have to deal with some health complications that I obviously won't so yeah, definitely more worried about her than myself at this point.

This thread is very, very depressing.

Sorry guys.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, that sucks, sorry man.
Fuji Nagase
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Fuji Nagase »

i really hope you both will be okay. i agree it must be so hard to go through what you guys are right now. i cant even imagine. i am so sorry such a confusing and sad occurance has taken place. it always is difficult to find a way to cope and keep going, but it sounds like you really care for her and (wow i sound like such a sappy chick right now) i actually think that is how both of you will be alright. better at least. my condolences.
dialdfordesi

Post by dialdfordesi »

That is a horrible thing to happen, and I wish you both the best in coping with it.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Vicissitude
Professional Bastard

Post by Vicissitude »

Wait, what? Oh, that is total dildoes. Sorry, man.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Very sorry to hear that man. Best of luck to you and her.
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Sorry to hear that man. I wish you guys the best of luck and hope she doesnt have to go through any health issues
ImageImage
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Well, it's over.

She's back from the doctor.

She has to go back next week to make sure everything is in order.

She broke down in tears but she's healthy.

It's funny, before I found out she was pregnant I was pretty blasé about the whole abortion issue.

I was pro-choice because I felt it was the sensible thing to be but I didn't really give much thought to the moral issues behind it. My thoughts on the subject were basically "it's not alive if it's not born yet so do what you must." When I first learned about the pregnancy my immediate thought was "abortion" but, after discussing it at length with her, she changed point of view completely when she said "I think he has a right to live too."

It's funny how easily something like this can change a person.

Just to be clear, I am still 100% pro-choice but abortion is no longer an issue I take lightly.

Not anymore.

Thank you for your comments though.

I wasn't expecting that considering I've cursed out pretty much all of you at one point or another.

If I hadn't made that other thread in my drunken stupor I wouldn't be making this one but thanks anyway.

I guess I'm being pretty gay right now.

I should play some Halo 3 to take my mind off things for a bit.
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Halo comes to fucking use for once.

Seriously, cant imagine the kind of trauma one goes through when its one minute you expect a baby, and the next its gone. Must be quite tough and life changing ordeal (and dont mean only having a more thought out a opinion abort...its like most issues, it doesnt concern you much until becomes real and happens to you). Atleast the only positive out of this is she is healthy physically (makes the distinction because one is anything but healthy mentally after something like this).

And you arent being gay, I will be now...when I say it would very helpful to talk to understanding friends about this, better that then maybe getting depressed if one ignores it (we have our own ways to deal with stuff, but I have seen enough messed up friends getting worse cronically depressed after a suicide and such). Seriously, take care.
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Femto wrote:I wasn't expecting that considering I've cursed out pretty much all of you at one point or another.
Don't worry about it. At least in my case, I deserved it. No hard feelings at all towards ya man.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Femto wrote: I wasn't expecting that considering I've cursed out pretty much all of you at one point or another.
Oh come on now, I would like to meet the guy here who thinks this isn't any less traumatic or would say "Well that's e-karma for ya, LOLZ." just because you tend to drop the hammer on us once in a while,[e-thuggery] so I can beat the shit out of him [/e-thuggery]. I can't think of anyone here who doesn't feel for you right now.
Femto wrote:I guess I'm being pretty gay right now.
Just a little..... fag :kekeke:
ImageImage
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Femto wrote:I guess I'm being pretty gay right now.
Image Image :kekeke:

You and me, bro.
You and me.

Hit me up on Live anytime for some Halo 3 quality time.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Femto wrote:If I hadn't made that other thread in my drunken stupor I wouldn't be making this one but thanks anyway.

I guess I'm being pretty gay right now.

I should play some Halo 3 to take my mind off things for a bit.
My condolences man, been awhile since I've had the time to catch up on the doings of the forums so apologies for my tardiness.

No worries, shit happens that make even the most hetero of us gay, or most homo person straight.

It was kind of a neat thought of having another little Femto around to tell us how dumb we all are. :)

Take care man, we are here if you and yours need us.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, I feel the same way. I'm Pro-Choice, but I cherish life, and would always advise against abortion.
Fuji Nagase

Post by Fuji Nagase »

uuh. so i guess im pretty gay right now too..or..something. but you have been here for..well forever the way i see it so there is def. a good amount of respect for you and really for anyone in this situation. its good that theres a bit of good news on her health and im glad we can all be here at this time for good ol' femto. i think the big thing about EG is that because we dont put up with stupid people, in all seriousness, we can be real people and not assholes. because you flamed them to ash long ago. well anyway, good luck and i hope all goes well in the future with you both!
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Honestly? (And I'm being ultra-gay here) I haven't talked to a lot of people about the pregnancy ("not a lot" as in "none") so I guess it was good to just get it off my chest, even if it is through the internets.

I can't help but feel responsible in putting her through this though (probably because I was) so I'm feeling pretty terrible about that right now.

In any case, and again, thanks for the comments.

Hopefully things will settle down soon and I'll go back to cursing you assholes out again.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

We'll be here when you wish to flame us. :pwned:

Take care man.
42ndEndOfTheWorld
This is my new home

Post by 42ndEndOfTheWorld »

Well, I came here late so all I can really do is send my regards as well.

We all have some bullshit pro-choice/pro-life philosophy to share, but until you experience that personally, what can you say really?
killxo
imanewbie

Post by killxo »

oo damn, that blows. my health teacher had the same deal but twice. i think sometimes women just cant do it and/or it doesnt work out, which would make sense as nature is quite crazy at times. i hope for you that it doesnt happen a second time ^_^
"well, it's kind of hard to concentrate with you sucking on my penis all the time" - Tom Green