::Naruto:: Latest Episode 140

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

::Naruto:: Latest Episode 140

Post by AbsoluteZero »

Last edited by AbsoluteZero on Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

thank you very much Sir.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Wow, I don’t even need to check the fan-subber sites anymore. I can just come here. You guys are so helpful, thanks!
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

Since no one said it yet, I'd like to take a moment to say that this episode sucked, one of the worst in a while.

Thank you.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Even worse than the crappy 119 and 120 oh lord i dont wanna watch it now...
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

Libaax wrote:Even worse than the crappy 119 and 120 oh lord i dont wanna watch it now...
yes! even worse

There's actually nothing to see in this episode, you might as well skip it and wait for 122, you won't really be lost.

Just more flashbacks, there's even some flashbacks from ep120 that are shown _again_! And it's often kinda "still" with a little music in background -- feeling like they tried to "extend" the episode without adding any real content.

As for the side-fights, no progress either... And looked bad.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

What the hell are they doing

I really feel sorry for those who only watch the anime.

These fights was one of the best moments in the manga and making them so bad animated is a crime!!

I mean Kimi disgusted me and shocked me but that wont happen in the anime for sure.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

yeah after i watched it I was like " huh that felt really short like it was suppose to be a 50 min episode combined with 120.."

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well, it wasn't the greatest, but I don't think you should skip it. There are some things that are important. That's to bad that you guys are so disappointed by the last batch of episodes. I'm enjoying them, but then again I'm not reading the manga. I'm sure it's better, as that's usually the case. Granted, the fights with Choji and Neji were much better than these last couple of episodes, but I'm still enjoying Kiba's fight. I’m also enjoying the developing plot with Orochimaru and the arrival of Kimimaro. There were a couple of small good flashbacks in this last episode. However, it's all the bad flashbacks that hurt the series. You know why they do that, right? They have to buy time; because the particular chapter the anime is taken from has several large pages. Without much to work with, they have to stall for time. I don't understand why they don't just blend them into other chapters, but I guess they like to be consistent. Anyway, try not to hate on them too much, it's not entirely their fault, heh. *shrugs*
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

I thought it was quite informative. (though I am an avid Naruto manga reader). I found that Kiba's battle was a lot more harsh then it first seemed in the manga, what with him stabbing himself and moving the kunai around in the wound and then going in for seconds. Also it was cool to see more Kimimaro whipping some Naruto ass. I am eager to see the animated version of Shikamaru's battle. And for those of you who don't read the manga I can at least say (Without spoiling anything) that a whole shitload of awesomeness is coming up soon :)
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yosh!
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Its was the first anime ep that was so boring that it made me almost yawn of bordom, i really hope that the rest of this arc isnt this bad....
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Well in the manga I remember Kiba's fight being not being AS exciting.

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

All these fight was very good in the manga maybe thats why it feel so bad these eps.
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

Yeah I know what you mean Damien. Kiba's battle seemed a bit more hardcore... I don't remember him jiggling the kunai around in himself or going and stabbing himself a second time. Ah well, its all good n_n

BTW people Anbu/Aone's release is out on http://www.animesuki.com
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Kiba seems more hardcore isnt in the manga its not easy to see the blood if you dont look carefully since the panels are small.
AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Post by AbsoluteZero »

Episode 122 by DB:

Torrent: http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n122.torrent
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

This ep was sooo good thanks to Shikamaru that i have to see it agian when he plays with her,what a loser she is Tatuya that she thought just cause she was in lv2 she was unbeatlable.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, Shikamaru's got some awesome strategy skills.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Whats the best site for dling Naruto?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Kenshink
imanewbie

Post by Kenshink »

OFFTOPIC-Hey Buzkashi, what is that pic in your avatar from?

And yea episode 122 was alright, but I bet next one will suck, you know who will come at like the very last second..
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Check the av/sig thread in Off-the-Wall. I answered your question there.
AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Post by AbsoluteZero »

Episode 123 by DB:

Torrent: http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n123.torrent
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Rock Lee! Woot!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

So do you guys really want me to make a new thread asking for a good site to dl the anime is? I mean come on. I thought this was the Naruto thread.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.