Berserk Chapter: 282

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

Berserk Chapter: 282

Post by psi29a »

BERSERK

Torrent: Berserk_v32c282.rar

Ohhh.... it glows.
inkthinker
Found the Edit button

Post by inkthinker »

Hot damn! Fresh off the truck!
Chaos_Wanderer
Found the Edit button

Post by Chaos_Wanderer »

Awsome work! thanks so much!
:beer:
Botch
imanewbie

Post by Botch »

oooh some shit's gonna go down. I love it
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

wont be able to read this one for a while until my personal internet is back up (with school :() but I'm sure its great as usual. thanks guys :D
42ndEndOfTheWorld
This is my new home

Post by 42ndEndOfTheWorld »

From now on, you are my overlords :worship:

The release is good, although I am a bit disappointed with the way the story turned out. It seems that, after all, Kushan Emperor had no great plan at destroying Griffith, he just lined up all his human troops and hoped for the best. Not a great strategy against godhand, I think. Anyway Ganiska is now in cloud form, which is not all that impressive because we have already seen Guts defeating him in that form, and Griffith is certainly much stronger at a moment.

But on the other hand, Ganiska is meant to be destroyed, so it is kind of logical for him to become drunken with power and overestimate himself, and I am more interested to see what will Griffith do once he gets his kingdom, so maybe this is a wise move from Miura, the story has to end in this century.... right?.....riiight?
What is good?-Whatever augments the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself, in man.
What is evil?-Whatever springs from weakness.
What is happiness?-The feeling that power increases-that resistance is overcome.

Nietzsche
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Way to go, EG.

This chapter rocks, it's just about two or three pages too short.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
t.A
notanewb

Post by t.A »

Thanx Evil_Genius
Last edited by t.A on Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joeki
notanewb

Post by Joeki »

The Kushans went down pretty easely. Let's see if Ganishka can hold of griffith for a chapter :) .
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

I thank you.. I thank you.. I thank you
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Already?!

Thanks a bunch EG!
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

So who do I sacrifice for this gem??

Great chapter. The Emperor almost feel in love?? lol
"Context is for Kings"
Nekomimi
imanewbie

Post by Nekomimi »

That was fast. :holycrap:
Both the release, and beating the Kushans.
*praise praise*

I wonder.. loads of things xD
But I just wanna get back with the Gats storyline T.T
Gemino
imanewbie

Post by Gemino »

Huge Props fellas! I don't have rights to install bit T on my system @ work. I can't wait to get home.
Pai_Mei
imanewbie

Post by Pai_Mei »

Thx Evil Genius!! :D
EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

Mmm, there are so many good things about Fridays... er, thanks guys. :D

42, I couldn't agree more. I didn't expect to see a face to face confrontation so early on, and I was a little disappointed (albeit not surprised) that Ganishka had no tactical answer to the Hawks. Still, I thought it was a fucking great release, I just wish it would've happened two or three chapters down the line.

Man, you can really feel the overwhelming dominance of Griffith in these pages. He's hardly lifted a finger, but it's now so very clear that Ganishka is way out of his league. Unless he makes a break for it, this will be it for him and if it is, what will become of Daiba and the remaining Daka/Pishacha? Not to mention the Kushan itself.

Gemino: Don't forget, there are direct downloads in the Interstice.
Pabst
imanewbie

Post by Pabst »

jawesome.

Thanks EG/MW.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Gemino wrote:Huge Props fellas! I don't have rights to install bit T on my system @ work. I can't wait to get home.
You can actually run uTorrent program without installing it. Also, if you do have to install something, install it to the temp directory. They can't prevent you from doing that, because all programs need cache on disk to write to.
Gemino
imanewbie

Post by Gemino »

psi29a wrote: You can actually run uTorrent program without installing it. Also, if you do have to install something, install it to the temp directory. They can't prevent you from doing that, because all programs need cache on disk to write to.

I hear you but I work for the gov't in DC. They have all of that stuff on lock down and they monitor traffic. Ports blocked etc. Looking at the posts it appears to be worth the wait.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

EnglishJim wrote: Man, you can really feel the overwhelming dominance of Griffith in these pages. He's hardly lifted a finger, but it's now so very clear that Ganishka is way out of his league. Unless he makes a break for it, this will be it for him and if it is, what will become of Daiba and the remaining Daka/Pishacha? Not to mention the Kushan itself.
Griff Just might obsorb them into his forces. Which makes sense since he went straight for the head. I assume he'll just take command and get everyone to just "fall for him". If they don't they just die.
"Context is for Kings"
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Dude the Government has infiltrated you web site psi!!!!!! What you going to do now????? Run to Canada and request to be treated as a political refuge :lol: J/K pretty sure any person here on EG would rather give his/her left nut/overy than turn you in :D right Gemino???

OH yeah thanks for the chapter its great... I wonder why it is short though?? nah who cares I am just glad there was dialog in this on :D
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

We have a lot of people who come here who work for the US government. It doesn't bother me, they donate just like the rest. :D
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I wander if any of them work for the FBI, CIA, or Homeland??? that would be interesting to know.

Anyway I noticed that there were a couple of different transitions with the emperors fog form anyone else see that??
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
dylec
imanewbie

Post by dylec »

Thanks for the work guys.
This looks like the chapter before the war's climax. Short, but kind of sweet. ;]
FightClub
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by FightClub »

Awesome release, but damn, Griffith has a new body and he's already grabbing at the nearest guy, and trying to comfort him, what's up with that?
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.