::GANTZ::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Deathbringer
n00b eater

Re: ::GANTZ::

Post by Deathbringer »

Just read the last chapter.

FUCK YEAH, KURONO!!

Believe it or not that´s damn manly right there, he has a good relationship with Tae and they both have gone through alot, as in life threatening situations and relationship wise. Now that Reika pretty much said that she wanted to boink Kurono, he refuses out of commitment with Tae, he knows that he has a good thing with her.

Hell, i wouldn´t do that, none of my relationships were that meaningful to refuse a session of unfaithful sex that hot but i can appreciate it when i see the opposite happening.

It takes a man to turn down sex.

And since Gantz most likely won´t give the possibility of cloning a a second copy of Kurono (Nishi said it himself, Gantz sometimes makes mistakes with clones, he doesn´t do that deliberately) She´ll to kill him in a fit of craziness and revive an amnesic Kurono all for herself.

Also, angry glaring Tae is moe and funny at the same time.
Dominion
This is my new home

Post by Dominion »

Ah nishi, can anyone ever truly grasp your bad-assery?

bet he's gonna do some "cleaning"
"Happiness is an inside job"
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Why are they still going to school? If the world is gonna end, what's the point? *shrugs*
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

badass chapter nishi is gonna murder everyone and fuck that fat bitch
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Wow, he really went through with it! Brutal. I wonder where that explosion at the end came from.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

an arrancar crashed into the building
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

i'd be more interested if it was some of the people working with the "vampires", or some other supernatural aspect.

other ideas are some out of game aliens (we only have seen this once and they where from a previous game, but i would not be suprised to see it happen to futher fear of the comeing "war")

some high tech government task force (we have seen the gantz balls being manufactered, mabe someone high up knows what they are capable of?)

or the one im hopeing is not the case, one of the known gantzers comeing to save the day from him
Dominion
This is my new home

Post by Dominion »

nishi is recruiting
"Happiness is an inside job"
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

[spoiler]Yay mission time.[/spoiler]
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Gantz saved his ass. You know he loves Nishi. Heh, looking forward to what's gonna happen now.
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Wouldn't it be funny if just suddenly BOOM!! Big explosion and that's the end of gantz. I wouldn't doubt it if I was right, get ready though here comes the climax! Next year that is..
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

You think it'll go a whole 'nother year? That'd be cool with me, heh.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

[spoiler]Yay mission time.[/spoiler]
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hells yeah!

[spoiler]The two-page at the end was pretty interesting. I was wondering where they might be, so I started looking around for clues. That's when I noticed that if you look closely you can see some of the remains of some other Gantz team lying around. XD

Anyway, I'm guessing they're somewhere in Europe from the look of it. *shrugs*[/spoiler]
papasith

Post by papasith »

My original guess would of been that the next target would be the guys who found the gantz balls in side the warehouse...but not so sure about that anymore
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

Man, shit just got crazy in this chapter.
[spoiler]Did that guy surrounded by the statues seriously think that surrendering would keep him from getting killed?[/spoiler]
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

They're gonna smash the shit out of him
or probably some Italian dude will save him
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

[spoiler]It's just more monsters though, kinda boring.[/spoiler]
roshambo
imanewbie

Post by roshambo »

hey! ive been looking all over for gantz. i havent had any up to date's on it at all sence july of 08. im on chapter 277. can some1 give me a site link for torrents or already uploaded chapters? i would love to read them!!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well we try not to post a lot of links on here, try to keep things as legit as possible, you dig? Let me send you a PM though, might can help you out. I'll have to update this post after I read the new chapter. ;)

*edit*

Yeah, that was pretty dope. This mission is going to be the craziest one yet. If it goes on for as long as the last, then Gantz might not end for another year or two, heh.
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

I can see where you're coming from, DrPepper, but this chapter's reminiscent of that one where they were fighting all the Buddha chapters. Hopefully these guys don't get destroyed and reform like Nurahiyon did.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

roshambo wrote:hey! ive been looking all over for gantz. i havent had any up to date's on it at all sence july of 08. im on chapter 277. can some1 give me a site link for torrents or already uploaded chapters? i would love to read them!!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://read.homeunix.com/onlinereading/ ... t%20Order/
ignore the battel angel part
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Holy tit fucking Christ, the regular monsters are killing H-gun/Super suit Gantzers like fucking nothing, anyone noticed the half sliced statue of a woman with bodies of gantzers in her basket?

Fucking awesome.

I can´t even imagine how the boss is going to be.

Image Image

It´s an exhibition about italian art masterwork that in the past were in Los Angeles, New York and Boston museums and then return to their country. Looks like these old sculptures are the new aliens.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, I was thinking they might be in Italy. The new chapter seems to confirm this. Yeah, these aliens are the toughest yet, which is to be expected. They seem to get worse every time. I wonder what the hell the Tokyo Gantz team is going to do now? They don't even have any super suits, and the aliens were able to snap their hyper katanas in half like they were nothing. Pretty scary shit, I hope they're not all massacred. Inaba can die for all I care though. XD
papasith

Post by papasith »

new chapter came out and i cant help but wonder... what ever happened to the Y guns that they had in the first few missions... the one that tied up the monster then sent it "somewhere"?

more on the topic they seem pretty boned right now

(edited for spelling >< )
Last edited by papasith on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.